Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep (20487 Views)

Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Jan 29
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by missionmex(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29
Hope the guy is okay now.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by StJasper(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:
The guy na jonsing man

Wait until he comes against a very serious team like Senegal or Morocco, then he will prove his mettle..

Since there is nothing good about you, you can never see anything good in others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Jan 29
StJasper:
Since there is nothing good about you, you can never see anything good in others.

Na wa ooo😆😆

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Princezibk: 12:30pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:
The guy na jonsing man

Wait until he comes against a very serious team like Senegal or Morocco, then he will prove his mettle..
Naso ! That’s how you and your cohorts said before Ivory Coast 🇨🇮 and Cameroon 🇨🇲 but you all chop sh*t last …

You’re a negative being 🤕🤕

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Obakoolex(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29
Like seriously. NL don forget say I still dey on ban grin
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Jan 29
Princezibk:
Naso ! That’s how you and your cohorts said before Ivory Coast 🇨🇮 and Cameroon 🇨🇲 but you all chop sh*t last …

You’re a negative being 🤕🤕

You know that Ivory coast is a very useless team. Imagine host losing 4-nil in front of their home supporters to a team like Equatorial Guinea?

Cameroon too, is another hopeless team that came to this Afcon

Like I said, let the super Chickens play Senegal or Morocco, then I will be in a better position to judge the performance of nwabali
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29
Taich:
The guy disappointed me with his injury, he should have protected himself when he went for that ball, he was so gentle on the approaching attacker, Street goal keeping 101, raise your legs as a barrier to your body, now we have reverted to prayers so that he can get well soon enough for Angola.

There was no way he could have seen that guy coming because the guy came from his side.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by parcydrix(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:

You know that Ivory coast is a useless team. Imagine host losing 4-nil infront of their home supporters to a team like Equatorial Guinea?

Like I said, let the super Chickens play Senegal or Morocco, then I will be in a better to judge the performance of nwabali
He has performed so far you don't use one match to judge a player nah una problem be dat.
You wey no be jonzing wetin you don achieve

4 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Seunpapa65: 12:53pm On Jan 29
sirray001:
you wey no get funny head, na where you represent Nigeria?
Na nairaland he dey represent am
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by emerged01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29
He is a very bold keeper.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by boxypane(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29
Yeah. And again, Troost Ekong!!! Blood Captain. No gree for anybody.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:
The guy na jonsing man

So EQG that thrashed CIV and GNB are not serious? Cameron nko?

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Geovanni412(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29
YourMrBoo:
Nwoke dey on fire abeggggi🔥🚒

Wish him quick recovery

Uzoho is the worst Nigeria goal keeper in history

Uzoho v Onana

Who would you choose as your keeper? cool

Like for Uzoho, Share for Onana.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Geovanni412(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:

You know that Ivory coast is a useless team. Imagine host losing 4-nil infront of their home supporters to a team like Equatorial Guinea?

Like I said, let the super Chickens play Senegal or Morocco, then I will be in a better to judge the performance of nwabali

What is Senegal or Morocco going to do?

How many goals have these teams even scored in Afcon?

Nwabali will do his job, we don't expect him to turn into prime Neuer but at least if he can deliver up to Ike Shorunmu level, we go dey aiit if the other parts of the team do their job.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29
Taich:
The guy disappointed me with his injury, he should have protected himself when he went for that ball, he was so gentle on the approaching attacker, Street goal keeping 101, raise your legs as a barrier to your body, now we have reverted to prayers so that he can get well soon enough for Angola.
Your points are spot on my brother. He never protected himself. Even the defenders were not helping matters... They don't protest to the referee.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by YourMrBoo: 1:13pm On Jan 29
Geovanni412:

Uzoho v Onana

Who would you choose as your keeper? cool

Gimme onana take uzoho grin

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by sureEbh: 1:18pm On Jan 29
My namesake is exceptional. Consider naming your son(s) Stanley lol
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by victorazy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29
GanagiBitrus:
These are all qualities of a great goalkeeper, & it's good to see such qualities in Nwabili.

I pray for his speedy full recovery.

The guy is just like Enyama

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by 2dominate: 1:20pm On Jan 29
Another reason is our 2 previous goalkeepers were disastrous, i was worried when Uzoho came on against Cameroon.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Leo588(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29
SoNature:
Stanley Nwabali is doing a great job, but a goalie is useless without a formidable defence.

So, I appreciate Troost-Ekong and other defenders in the Super Eagles squad.

Those guys have been awesome, but creating chances and converting those chances is our biggest challenge.

PS: I miss Leon Balogun and Wilfred Ndidi (the man who bears a feminine name) in that squad.
Forget it bro, Onyeaka is covers more area than Ndidi now
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by revelation2013(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29
I just pray he will recover fast and come back to the next game.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29
Clubs are now lining up for him
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by robosky02(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29
sureEbh:
My namesake is exceptional. Consider naming your son(s) Stanley lol

We have not confirmed your own Stanley yet

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by gabbasin: 1:34pm On Jan 29
Though so far so good, but I am still cautious about this hype on Nwabali, the defenders are doing a great job in curtailing opponents from making incursions into the dangerous area and making sure the attempts on goal are blocked. With the work the defenders and the team in general are putting in, Nwabali is being shielded from those shots. For me, he's not been tested enough. I pray this remain so throughout the tournament. The defence including Nwabali himself are doing a great job,
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by ceejay80s(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29
The guy is good but him head resemble predator

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by AuthorMan: 1:55pm On Jan 29
Sabadon:
I love his passion and how he inspires his teammates, but the guy na ezigbote nwa for, his head dey funny me die grin

You are a very inconsequencial undisclosed perimeter of a person.
A relocated human specie with an average homosapient crimental educational metaphor.

Why must you talk about the shape of his head.

Although his head is flat cant you see that his head is correct and at alert?
By his name and the shape of his head can't you guess where he comes from?

Be very careful and don't make me report you to the mods. Leave our keeper alone.
For it is not by the head you know a keeper.

I think with this point of mine I have been able to convince you that you are a disjointed humanitarian.
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by PopQueenAgency: 2:28pm On Jan 29
bluefilm:
The guy na jonsing man

You naysayers are always saying this.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Taich(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29
MetalJigsaw:
Your points are spot on my brother. He never protected himself. Even the defenders were not helping matters... They don't protest to the referee.

That was a straight red.
Re: Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep by Tozocalamity: 2:45pm On Jan 29
Igbo amaka!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Pursue Bakayoko / Super Eagles' First Training Session In Corsica (Photos) / Brazil Vs Uruguay - FIFA Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 26th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.