Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima (15482 Views)

Upstream Commission Transfers Over 200 Staff To Lagos After CBN/FAAN Relocations / CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self / 428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by PaulH07: 9:31am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
I oppose it strongly does that make me a mischief maker?

Kind of.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Blacktruth: 9:34am On Jan 28
Abeg make dem carry dem come lagos i wan check something , abeg who get emiefoolish phone number, awan ask am something 🤣🤪

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Chikel20000(m): 9:37am On Jan 28
Jogs1900:

Did you notice that Obi sef didn't condemn the relocation of these departments because he knows the truth. Sanusi former CBN governor gave reasons why some people don't want it to be relocated even Kingsley Moghalu, former CBN deputy governor is in support.
we southerners our our own problem....we can't unite against d north cos we fear one side will betray d other....don't expect us from d east to support u guys....about d relocation....everyone knows it's d right thing to do
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by tnerro1(m): 9:37am On Jan 28
All those rich abokii children that full CBN can not cope in Lagos, that’s why their fathers are strongly against it. They should resign and join politics

2 Likes

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by BloomingDale(f): 9:39am On Jan 28
Blacktruth:
Abeg make dem carry dem come lagos i wan check something , abeg who get emiefoolish phone number, awan ask am something 🤣🤪

Ask your papafoolish.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Blacktruth: 9:41am On Jan 28
BloomingDale:

Ask your papafoolish.

I don see am say dem don use ur brain cook soup , abi nor be u wey i know as u nor kuku get papa
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by iswallker(m): 9:42am On Jan 28
BabanawanGod:
Relocating those units will it bring doing the price of dollar . will it bring down the cost of flights or restore the plain they rented from Ethiopia instead of purchasing a plain will it bring down the price of fuel , or will the price of food in Nigeria be balanced
Lagos state is full of traffic jams agbero extortion no electricity so many things to put in place and people are clamoring for relocations of an organisations remember that there are so many demolitions going on in Lagos state

Your post got me laughing especially ..
Restore the "plain" rented from ethiopia...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Jogs1900: 9:54am On Jan 28
Chikel20000:
we southerners our our own problem....we can't unite against d north cos we fear one side will betray d other....don't expect us from d east to support u guys....about d relocation....everyone knows it's d right thing to do
When the time comes, once the westerners and south south decide, the south east will fall in line.South west already has south south as its worthy ally in the south.South east is alone now..No bargaining chip for now from south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by AllahOfBlood: 9:56am On Jan 28
cheesy

Different strokes for different horses

Baba dae take banditry take do his counter attack
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by AllahOfBlood: 10:01am On Jan 28
Jogs1900:

When the time comes, once the westerners and south south decide, the south east will fall in line.South west already has south south as its worthy ally in the south.South east is alone now..No bargaining chip for now from south east.
In ur widest imagine

A Rivers man like me will leave my fellow Igbo brother whom I share common boundaries, common nature and culture with to support a different creature like u from God's know where.
Don't let this misconception that south south don't like Igbo to fool u any more

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Jogs1900: 10:08am On Jan 28
AllahOfBlood:

In ur widest imagine

A Rivers man like me will leave my fellow Igbo brother whom I share common boundaries, common nature and culture with to support a different creature like u from God's know where.
Don't let this misconception that south south don't like Igbo to fool u any more
It seems you dont know that your political leaders in Rivers state like Odili, Wike,Amaechi, Fubara are with the south west.
Mind you,Igbos are the ones always famzing south south whereas the relationship between south south and south west is mutual.
By the way, Yorubas have more stake in the south south than igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by tunjijones(m): 10:08am On Jan 28
lifezone247:
Federal capital coming back to Lagos soon. Bookmark this comment.

Coming back to Lagos to do what exactly sir?
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by akanke79: 10:12am On Jan 28
nigeriansamurai:
yes... And shittyma will soon send his boys from ISWAP to bomb you as well as other mischief makers that simply opposed him.
Don't call us when you get the Aisha Buhari treatment.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Fiscus105(m): 10:16am On Jan 28
Okoroawusa:
Wonders shall never end...see Hakeem Baba-Ahmed representing the Tinubu government in an occasion.

In 2022 and early 2023 if you were told by a prophet that this will happen you would have stoned the prophet.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, I'm not surprised, everyone you see attacking govt on media or at gatherings, are doing it purposely for personal cum regional gains and not because of generality of Nigeria.

Today, Obi is shouting up and down not because of generality of Naija per say, but for Igbo to taste goodies goodies of highest office.

Daniel Bwala said rubbish more than Baba Ahmed, but today, he himself is prostrating on national TV if he can see part of national soup lick.

3 Likes

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:24am On Jan 28
akanke79:

Don't call us when you get the Aisha Buhari treatment.
lol... You don see your insecure leaders
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by tishbite43: 10:28am On Jan 28
Jogs1900:

😂😂😂😂😂
Funny as hell
Wake up from your slumber
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 11:07am On Jan 28
Ndume hand go soon meet you.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by lifezone247(m): 11:25am On Jan 28
tunjijones:

Coming back to Lagos to do what exactly sir?
no worry yourself bro. That’s the plan.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Chikel20000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28
Jogs1900:

d play....south south trust south east than d west....better play ur cards well to bring all to d table...wherever east stands....d south goes
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by justking(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28
Okay
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Jan 28
UHLmoving:
Perfectly playing the VP role as it should be.

👊

You got it....
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Slurity(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
I oppose it strongly does that make me a mischief maker?
Tell us your reason to oppose the fed govt reasons. else your are
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by OgaTheTop2: 12:40pm On Jan 28
Manigie:
First of all, sir, with all due respect, who are you sef in the scheme of things? ......
I taya o. Nice question cheesy
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Oghene86: 12:43pm On Jan 28
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by aribisala0(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28
DesChyko:
I'm in support of headquarters cited where what they oversee are. CBN relocating to Lagos in all its entirety is welcome. The same should be done to all other agencies. Every agency should be sited in the region where they have relevance.

What will be unpalatable however, is not finishing what was started.
But CAN is not relocating
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by poseidon12: 1:26pm On Jan 28
Manigie:
First of all, sir, with all due respect, who are you sef in the scheme of things? ......

He is a Nigerian citizen and his opinion matters. And who are you in the scheme of things?
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by poseidon12: 1:29pm On Jan 28
AllahOfBlood:

In ur widest imagine

Don't mind the stupid man.
Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by BabanawanGod: 1:47pm On Jan 28
[quote author=iswallker post=128163801]
Your post got me laughing especially .. Restore the "plain" rented from ethiopia...[/quote
Abi now they rented an aeroplane and claim they bout it

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by Okoroawusa: 2:27pm On Jan 28
Chikel20000:
d play....south south trust south east than d west....better play ur cards well to bring all to d table...wherever east stands....d south goes
Please stop deceiving yourself. The east decided on Peter Obi did the south follow?
Wake up and smell the coffee! South south is taking over from the south east in the scheme of things now when it comes to politics.
The Igbos currently have no bargaining chip in neither PDP or APC...and surprisingly even Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima by DesChyko: 2:40pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

But CAN is not relocating

Not sure which agency CAN is. Please remind me 🤔

These abbreviations can be confusing sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Moves To Intervene In Labour Party Crisis / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.