Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,254 members, 7,842,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady (139 Views)

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by kessler53(m): 10:33am On Jan 28
I was just asking myself this question and I thought that an input from other nairalanders will be highly beneficial to me and other members of this forum. Please I I hope I am sending this topic to the right section as today is Sunday and I am a Christian
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by EreluRoz: 10:44am On Jan 28
It has no disadvantage

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by muyico(m): 10:47am On Jan 28
Virgin is not all
Virgin isn't everything
Don't ignored her characters, habits,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by osmosis101(m): 10:48am On Jan 28
Merit...she fit dey loyal Demerit...she fit no dey active d way u want.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Jan 28
kessler53:
I was just asking myself this question and I thought that an input from other nairalanders will be highly beneficial to me and other members of this forum. Please I I hope I am sending this topic to the right section as today is Sunday and I am a Christian
And this question was asked by one who pretends to believe in the same God who had at least one of His prophets marry a prostitute who remained unfaithful even after marriage? The religion of Christianity really does eat away at the brain cells of its adherents. undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by Sirmwill: 11:45am On Jan 28
The guy above me needs help

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin Lady by kessler53(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28
muyico:
Virgin is not all
Virgin isn't everything
Don't ignored her characters, habits,
I didnt ignore character,because it is very crucial, it is just that I didn't mention it,because a virgin with good character but not beautiful is a rare gem

(1) (Reply)

Should You Stop Going To Church? / Christian Has Been Ordered To Pay $350K After Being Fired Over Bible Verse Post / Islam And Catholics Come From The Same Place — Pete Edochie(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.