Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 - Sports (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 (170636 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by yomi531(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07
See Tension match abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by kgr28(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07
iLegendd:
I thought you were from SA.
[quote author=iLegendd post=128342570] Yes I am. Why would I be depressed... Like its just football. The sun still gonna rise tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07
kgr28:
Yes I am. Why would I be depressed... Like its just football. The sun still gonna rise tomorrow.
You're a different breed of SA. All the best, dear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Realhommie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07
sweetgala:

When we win Nwabaili and Ekong should be on the national honours list. He's been very special this tournament.

He's made so many crucial saves
The whole team will be honoured..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by kgr28(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07
iLegendd:
You're a different breed of SA. All the best, dear.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07
pargelenis:
Indeed … good quality goalkeeping and leadership of the backline. I like how he also motivates the boys and calms them down! A legend in the making.

I'm telling you... We have finally replaced Vincent Enyeama. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 2elliot: 9:55pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

Generator Republic was pretty much held to a draw for 120 mins by an SA club side (Mamelodi Sundowns). See how 90% of Generator Republicans were complaining about their BPsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚

Very proud of Bafana Bafana πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†, everyone wrote them off coming into this tournament. Generator Republicans said they'll win 7-0 in regular time.

Congrats to themπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœŒοΈ, we'll see you in the World Cup qualifiers (πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦vsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬) - hopefully you'll be more humble in future. I know it's a quality alien to most of you.

Bafana Bafana for bronze!πŸ₯‰
Dream on, loser!

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Inyaky(f): 9:55pm On Feb 07
Please o I m not the one that ask people to drop account details. people quoting me and dropping account details take note. Even me I need money more than you do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by pargelenis(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07
kawkab:
Guy, I agree with you on this. I am Nigerian.
The SA guys gave their best and the match could have gone anyway. To play 7 players from Mamelodi Sundown in the starting line up and still get to the Semis is an enviable standard. The SA League is among the top 3 in Africa and we must commend SAFA and the PSL for the good work they are doing.
Hope this crop of Bafana Bafana would bounce back stronger in the next edition of AFCON.
Big up to them
SA are a solid team, 100%
Nigeria was clearly the more talented team in this game and created good opportunities but the South Africans definitely had chances to cause a major upset.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by MzansiCoolio: 9:55pm On Feb 07
killsmith:

You go explain tire

I see you have your appetite back and BP down - i thought you all said you were gonna cruise through this matchπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚.

You've been warned! The times they are changing πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Sepukku: 9:55pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
We really can't argue about my own country I know it better. Having more success with one sport doesn't make it our most supported sport. Shut up for once, don't know who died and made you an honorary South African

Historically speaking its rugby.

we know about kaiser chiefs, Pirates and sundown madness. After that nothing more.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Kingcid: 9:55pm On Feb 07
Phraences:
Based on performance South Africa deserve to win. Nigeria is always relying on prayer as if na we God love pass. We prefer prayer to action. It’s even better we lose sef!!
You can still carry Banana Banana to play the finals😏😏
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:56pm On Feb 07
Tonididdyx:

Hug your L in peace 🀣

Una try but boys have being sepreated from the men. This isn't cape Verde.... It's a team with world class and African best players.
How many SANs play in Europe?.... You think football is baby business!.... Do you know what it takes to be groomed and sort after by world class football clubs?
it's not where you play but what you can do on the field..where are Morroco? Senegal? Algeria? With all their plethora of stars? We bow out on the semis with a domestic based team which is remarkable

And Nigeria doesn't have "Africa 's best players" it has one of Africa's best players which is Osimhen. The likes of Troost Ekong aren't "world class" my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by camri: 9:56pm On Feb 07
stanuplane:
When the match finished just b4 the penalties. I was so worried that we’ll lose, so I led my wife into the inner room and give it to her from the back. When we were done and came out, I heard Nigeria has won. Our holly Bleep won us this game. You can argue with ur keypad if you doubt this.
do you mind a threesΓΈme? Your wife riding my dick cowgal style while she suck your dick
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07
xynerise:

Onana has Teg hag's nudes

ETH must be seeing what you impatient fans are not seeing... Funny enough, he is currently in the top 4 in the EPL.

I think your defense has only worsened things at the back line. Onana is just the scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by zoedew: 9:56pm On Feb 07
kgr28:
lol robbed.. BS.
A look at the stats would suggest differently. SA was the better team. Glad we sailed through though and had Bafana roasting in the fire πŸ”₯ they prepared for a barbecue tonight.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Yirnggau(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07
Weldone naija. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by PJtech: 9:57pm On Feb 07
chatinent:
We dodged rains of mockery from the south this night.

Ghana didn't cedis coming.

Congrats Nigeria.
Make i drop az.a to celebrate the win
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by kingjoe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07
Shellsploit:
Ticket won!!!

Drop acct details lemme credit
3023504404 Polaris bank
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by pargelenis(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07
abdeefggh:
These banana people go shed tears
They are not the only ones shedding tears … some of our dear west African brothers are also doing the same grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Semaj77(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07
IkeOnyia:

Ekong and Ola Aina are the only ones playing like pros with IQ above 50. The rest of the squad(excluding the impressive goalkeeper) are a liability to the team.

You do know an IQ of 50 is retarded , IQ of 90 is average
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Horus(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4XPl3uKiMI?si=S3qnZ6Dx5MOyeoiv

Nigeria 1-1 South Africa | AFCON Semi-final Highlights
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by khattab02: 9:58pm On Feb 07
Una see people viewing this page?

people no go sleep tonight ooo...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:59pm On Feb 07
Sepukku:

Historically speaking its rugby.

we know about kaiser chiefs, Pirates and sundown madness. After that nothing more.
For the umpteenth time it is NOT! Rugby is mostly an Afrikaner sport. Football is watched, followed and loved by most South Africans.

That Kaiser Chiefs, Orlando pirates etc " madness "are more of proper clubs than your Enyimba will ever be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by PJtech: 9:59pm On Feb 07
COOL10:
I can't remember the last time I've been this anxious. Jesus Christ, My chest. cheesy

The two players I thought won't do anything because of lack of game time ended up becoming our heroes. Glory to God.

Iheanacho and Moffi, may God bless your hands in everything you do. You have done your nation proud. You have shamed your enemies.

Captain Ekong, words can't even describe how impressed I am with you. You have been impeccable in this tournament. You must lift that trophy by fire by force.

Clear road for Eagles wey saaaaaaabbbbbiii. Who deeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 😎

Make i drop acc details to celebrate the win... 10k no go bad
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by MzansiCoolio: 9:59pm On Feb 07
kgr28:
Yes I am. Why would I be depressed... Like its just football. The sun still gonna rise tomorrow.

We've got a lot to be proud of from this AFCON. Bafana Bafana had been written off for so many years and now they're back at the top of the pack.

Nigeria's high commissioner will be eating humble pie in the morning - his doomsday predictions won't materialize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07
kgr28:
lol... you like other people's hard work. You go all over the world in search of players to play for Nigeria. Players not groomed or developed in Nigeria, the host countries of their parents using thier resources in hope of getting thier return on thier investments. But then you claim as yours. Imagine Saka playing for Nigeria - after England developed him. Good his parents to refused
. Oh yeah grin grin. At least they decided to come home,to where they can be respected, unlike you guys over there in southie that can't walk around in your own country without facing restricted areas owned by your white masters... Nigha, goan bury your midafvcking loser's head in shame tonight cuz we won,and you lost grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Shattuck(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

Generator Republic was pretty much held to a draw for 120 mins by an SA club side (Mamelodi Sundowns). See how 90% of Generator Republicans were complaining about their BPsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚

Very proud of Bafana Bafana πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†, everyone wrote them off coming into this tournament. Generator Republicans said they'll win 7-0 in regular time.

Congrats to themπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœŒοΈ, we'll see you in the World Cup qualifiers (πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦vsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬) - hopefully you'll be more humble in future. I know it's a quality alien to most of you.

Bafana Bafana for bronze!πŸ₯‰
is bronze not too much for you, how the hell you think you can beat congo DR or Ivory coast , you overestimate you banana banana, talking about how nobody gave y'all a chance, well if this reduces the pain or make you sleep well at night about the world cup forget about the ticket babana banana is only made for PSL and Caf tournament. Wetin una want go do for world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by PJtech: 10:00pm On Feb 07
Shellsploit:
Ticket won!!!

Opay
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Khali01: 10:00pm On Feb 07
Shellsploit:
Ticket won!!!

Zenith bank.
Caleb Ben.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Esinwaju: 10:00pm On Feb 07
Geovanni412:

Abeg

Make we no try this agst CIV

Small thing, me and heart attack for dey embrace

Especially that Yusuf guy, he played well even in this game but his errors were giving me high BP.

Between Yusuf and Iwobi, I no know who wan kill me finish quicker.

Zaidu was injured. Now many who criticized him can see how reliable he actually is to that defence. Calvin Bassey did not get much cover and the South Africans tried to use that side as most of their best chances came from that side of the pitch. We did not play our usual game that got us into the Semi Finals. We played a different game. And how are sure are you that Cote d'Ivoire will beat Dr Congo?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by khattab02: 10:00pm On Feb 07
zoedew:

A look at the stats would suggest differently. SA was the better team. Glad we sailed through though and had Bafana roasting in the fire πŸ”₯ they prepared for a barbecue tonight.
stats sometimes doesn't tell the whole thing ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (124) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.