Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 - Sports (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 (170617 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:27pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

The one that mocks Nigerians as blessers, people you should only date when you're broke and broken ? grin grin

And after the Nigerian mends their broken self they'll be like ok I'm pitching my tent here.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:28pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. That's what came here for: permanent stay grin. So they are not doing it for the wives, it was their goal all along grin.

Unfortunately, Nigeria has a handful of liveable places that arent only catering for the super rich.... grin. I like options.....
grin
every city have liveable places where exactly did you go to in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

And after the Nigerian mends their broken self they'll be like ok I'm pitching my tent here.

LMFAO. If only that were true. But most times they continue the cycle...moving from one Nigerian to the other( once your pockets run dry). Very few actually remain "inlove " with their Nigerian blesser grin. That's what happens when hoes meet with men that buy love ...once there is no money :the relationship ends in tears grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:
every city have liveable places where exactly did you go to in Nigeria.
Liveable for the locals yes grin, but for outsiders....hell na grin. Lagos, Owerri , Kano, Jos and Abuja. Abuja was the best grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:45pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Liveable for the locals yes grin, but for outsiders....hell na grin. Lagos, Owerri , Kano, Jos and Abuja. Abuja was the best grin

Ok you've been to the north, south, east and west. What Nigerian food interest you the most or is our food bad like the people? I'm made to understand that you South Africans eat slot of meat and bread
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:45pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. If only that were true. But most times they continue the cycle...moving from one Nigerian to the other( once your pockets run dry). Very few actually remain "inlove " with their Nigerian blesser grin. That's what happens when hoes meet with men that buy love ...once there is no money :the relationship ends in tears grin

Money is the universal love language of women.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 8:49pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Ok you've been to the north, south, east and west. What Nigerian food interest you the most or is our food bad like the people? I'm made to understand that you South Africans eat slot of meat and bread

I never ate any of the Nigerian dishes. I only bought beef in the North to grill at our residence. Yes, we eat of lot of both, but not usually together cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 8:51pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Money is the universal love language of women.

LMFAO. If you say, but loyalty and respect cannot be bought atleast here in South Africa. If your wife doesn't truly love you then never be broke or down on your luck because you will see pepper grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:59pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. If you say, but loyalty and respect cannot be bought atleast here in South Africa. If your wife doesn't truly love you then never be broke or down on your luck because you will see pepper grin grin

No wonder divorce rate in SA is quite high.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:59pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

I never ate any of the Nigerian dishes. I only bought beef in the North to grill at our residence. Yes, we eat of lot of both, but not usually together cheesy

That's how people miss their blessings Nigerian food would have blessed your tongue with unimaginable flavours.

Okay chatting with you has been oddly enjoyable . So goodbye sturborn South African lady until we meet again to argue another topic.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 9:41am On Feb 14
Lawag3:

No wonder divorce rate in SA is quite high.

You missed my point . I was saying that SA women aren't used to men who buy their love ,this is why the relationships with their Nigerian men are stigmatized,its seen as a prostitute and simp and kinda union grin. And they are hardly loyal to your brothers no matter how "they take care of them"(give them material things), because there's more to relationships than money. So they will always go out looking for what's missing especially if you found them on the streets** already which is the case most of the time grin.

Divorce is higher in countries that are more industrialized and liberal ,because women don't have to stay marriages that they nolonger enjoy out of fear of losing everything as they usually have soft-landings. This is the opposite in religious countries where most women are dependent on their husbands for survival and there is too much stigma attached to divorced women. I notice that Nigerian women hardly intiate divorce in Nigeria but when they get abroad they won't hesitate if you fuckup grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 9:47am On Feb 14
Lawag3:

That's how people miss their blessings Nigerian food would have blessed your tongue with unimaginable flavours.

Okay chatting with you has been oddly enjoyable . So goodbye sturborn South African lady until we meet again to argue another topic.

grin grin grin if you say so grin

Lol, I must say you're good sport . Until we meet again.......bye
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 15oleku(m): 10:50am On Apr 22
15oleku:
Pour les francophones, la CAN 2023 en direct sur Ivoireland: https://www.ivoireland.com/football

Very nice: https://www.ivoireland.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.