Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? (3372 Views)

How Does MTN SHARES Works? / Why Does MTN Stop My Data At 20MB Or 19MB / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:19pm On Jan 28
I have been getting this kind of messages for a while now. Is mtn Nigeria part of this.
Is mtn aware

Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28
Lolss
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by muyico(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28
Yeah
Lotto chance
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by Sucre6: 1:44pm On Jan 28
It's a cash token, you could really make good use of it
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by sketching: 2:27pm On Jan 28
Google the code to stop all these SMS... Glo was almost harassment 3x a day (until I got the code somewhere here on Nairaland).

Update:
text “STOP” to “2442”

Back in 2005, I bought a course that teach you how to set up these types of glorified scam for 5k naira of that time. You yourself can set up yours (so yes, MTN gave them the service after they pay and they can earn their money back by convincing users to play).

1 Like

Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by Olawade24: 5:39pm On Jan 28
egbowonhope:
This is legit , verify the name of the webb site before registration if you have doubt , use my referer link to register, in this site you can make $200 in a week if you use my referer link ...
https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=iNFREmZEj86S2mstj6sZ

Lol this guy don use scope advertise him own join.

Naija I hail grin

7 Likes

Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by Horlarbhanks(m): 12:59am On Jan 29
Kind of advertising their business
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by KingLennon(m): 5:54am On Jan 29
egbowonhope:
This is legit , verify the name of the webb site before registration if you have doubt , use my referer link to register, in this site you can make $200 in a week if you use my referer link ...
https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=iNFREmZEj86S2mstj6sZ
If you dey make 200 dolls a week, u no for like dey here o sad

2 Likes

Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by Promise748: 7:54am On Jan 29
As a student who enjoys writing, I've been facing challenges with it. Right now, I made a mistake by uploading the wrong file to Amazon KDP, and I need to take it down before they suspend my account. Unfortunately, I don't have enough data to fix this issue. I'm reaching out to Nairalanders for help with just 100 naira for data, which would really make a difference for me.

OPAY

That account is empty nothing is there, I really need help desperately
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:21am On Jan 29
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have been getting this kind of messages for a while now. Is mtn Nigeria part of this.
Is mtn aware

Yes MTN is aware. This was what won me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S22 8gb ram 256gb rom variant last year September. @Genius43 can testify.
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by duduade: 9:19am On Jan 29
olayinkajnr:

Yes MTN is aware. This was what won me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S22 8gb ram 256gb rom variant last year September. @Genius43 can testify.
Snap the fone post the picture here
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:20am On Jan 29
MTN shares your number with multiple data marketers so they can spam you while they make profit

I stopped using sim cards since 2005
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by olayinkajnr(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29
duduade:

Snap wetin? Something wey I don sell? Make I see if I still get picture of the carton wen I first collect am from MTN Store.
Re: Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? by olayinkajnr(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
duduade:

See picture of when I first collected it. Although you can chose to doubt but CashToken is real and whatever the doubt, it won't change the experience of those that have been lucky to win. I am even the WhatsApp group of those that won in the last edition. The moment you win a grand prize, you are added to a CashToken winners group when you pick your prize. I have pals that won jumia vouchers and cash prizes too. Na luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chat With Blackberry Phones Using Nokia Or Any Other Device! / Whatsapp For Android Gets Update: See What Came With It! / How To Detect Hidden Cameras With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.