Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (39037 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10
mbaise1000:

Only those that are pained will insult and keep insulting, don't stop, keep it up, otherwise how will you release the hatred in you?
No amount of curses or insults will change who mohamad is and what he represent

Do i look like I'm pained, in fact I'm having fun just witnessing how a grown adult is behaving like a little kid who is lost in class, seriously craving attention. 😂
Mohammed this, Mohammed that. Morning, afternoon, night Mohammed. 🤣😂😂
60 year Old man oh..🤔

Pastor,
Check your mental health 🤣🤣🤣
Check your mental health
Check your mental health 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shame is even catching me on your behalf. 🤣
Crack head. 😂😂😂
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:12am On Feb 11
3seriez:

Do i look like I'm pained, in fact I'm having fun just witnessing how a grown adult is behaving like a little kid who is lost in class, seriously craving attention. 😂
Mohammed this, Mohammed that. Morning, afternoon, night Mohammed. 🤣😂😂
60 year Old man oh..🤔

Pastor,
Check your mental health 🤣🤣🤣
Check your mental health
Check your mental health 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shame is even catching me on your behalf. 🤣
Crack head. 😂😂😂
You are in severe pain, it shows in all of your comments, every single one of them,
Anyways, I don't expect you to be aware of this, a mad man will not agree they are mad, they even see everyone else as mad, you can show these comments and the responses to someone you know and they will tell you.
Since you are not comfortable with what I say about mohamad, you can explain those things I said and answer the questions I asked about him and about you his followers or ask your local imam or your fellow muslims and see what they will do to you. That still remains the topic here, that mohamad is evil and anyone following him support every action and activities of mohamad and will end up in the same place he is, and tell me even why muslims will be angry when you tell them they will spend eternity in the same place with their role model
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11
mbaise1000:

You are in severe pain, it shows in all of your comments, every single one of them,
Anyways, I don't expect you to be aware of this, a mad man will not agree they are mad, they even see everyone else as mad, you can show these comments and the responses to someone you know and they will tell you.
Since you are not comfortable with what I say about mohamad, you can explain those things I said and answer the questions I asked about him and about you his followers or ask your local imam or your fellow muslims and see what they will do to you. That still remains the topic here, that mohamad is evil and anyone following him support every action and activities of mohamad and will end up in the same place he is, and tell me even why muslims will be angry when you tell them they will spend eternity in the same place with their role model

Pastor M, 🤣
It shows I'm pained where. Delusional Old man.
I say you've gone mental. Very predictable human being. Didn't I predict and have been saying from my previous comments, that you will still come back and ask questions again. 😂🤣
And you will still go to another thread and comment about him morning, afternoon, & night. Predictable behaviour. 🤣

Same old cycle, if that is not mental behaviour then I don't know what is. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I will still say it again, check your mental health.
Mohammed is not your mate and problem.

Nobody knows you, or gives a damn what you think.
60 year Old man, get sense please. grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 7:12pm On Feb 11
3seriez:

Pastor M, 🤣
It shows I'm pained where. Delusional Old man.
I say you've gone mental. Very predictable human being. Didn't I predict and have been saying from my previous comments, that you will still come back and ask questions again. 😂🤣
And you will still go to another thread and comment about him morning, afternoon, & night. Predictable behaviour. 🤣

Same old cycle, if that is not mental behaviour then I don't know what is. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I will still say it again, check your mental health.
Mohammed is not your mate and problem.

Nobody knows you, or gives a damn what you think.
60 year Old man, get sense please. grin

The question still awaits, you don't insult it away and the reality still remains, mohamad is a murderer and you can't deny that
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11
mbaise1000:

The question still awaits, you don't insult it away and the reality still remains, mohamad is a murderer and you can't deny that

Still asking questions. Jesus please save this your disciple so that his questions will be answered, so he can go and sleep peacefully 🙆🏾‍♂️. Make someone here answer his questions, so he stop being a complete nuisance jumping on different threads crying defend this, Answer my question. 🙏🏾
Please save him from this mental burden he is carrying, calling Mohammed and Islam in different threads like someone high on cow dung. In Jesus name we pray. 🙏🏾
grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 12:06pm On Feb 12
3seriez:

Still asking questions. Jesus please save this your disciple so that his questions will be answered, so he can go and sleep peacefully 🙆🏾‍♂️. Make someone here answer his questions, so he stop being a complete nuisance jumping on different threads crying defend this, Answer my question. 🙏🏾
Please save him from this mental burden he is carrying, calling Mohammed and Islam in different threads like someone high on cow dung. In Jesus name we pray. 🙏🏾
grin
Or better still, the Camel urine your role model encouraged you to drink, mohamad still remains a filthy murderer until you prove otherwise
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
mbaise1000:

Or better still, the Camel urine your role model encouraged you to drink, mohamad still remains a filthy murderer until you prove otherwise

Hahahahahaha. My belly is paining me from laughter!!! Oh Jesus! please come and save your pastor because he still desperately wants answers. He wants proof! He wants a defense. 60 year Old man!! hahahaah
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 1:26pm On Feb 12
3seriez:

Hahahahahaha. My belly is paining me from laughter!!! Oh Jesus! please come and save your pastor because he still desperately wants answers. He wants proof! He wants a defense. 60 year Old man!! hahahaah
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You can't hide this pain, it keeps showing, you can't prove that your Role model is not a murderer, I know you can't defend or explain it but you got involved and that's why I said that intelligent people don't start or join a battle they can't win, none of you can disprove what is being said about that paedophile and that's enough prove that he is evil, btw, you don't manage pain with laughter that's doing the ostrich and being in denial which is the trademark of the follower of the deranged drug addict some chose as their "prophet" and role model
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12
mbaise1000:

You can't hide this pain, it keeps showing, you can't prove that your Role model is not a murderer, I know you can't defend or explain it but you got involved and that's why I said that intelligent people don't start or join a battle they can't win, none of you can disprove what is being said about that paedophile and that's enough prove that he is evil, btw, you don't manage pain with laughter that's doing the ostrich and being in denial which is the trademark of the follower of the deranged drug addict some chose as their "prophet" and role model

Which pain. Are you with me here grin. Pastor, you have clearly showed signs of mental imbalance times without number, hence the reason i resorted to prayers for you. Why would anyone take someone like you serious for Christ sake.
You are adamant on getting proof, answer this, answer that. Mumu, Is Nairaland a study center! It is not coming,Yet you come here again and rinse and repeat Is that not mental distress. You're talking intelligence, what have you said that is intelligent here grin. Akpu just fill your brain talking nonsense on different threads..
I will laugh because you are nothing but a Big joke here.
Very mumu Old bigot. 60 year old man oh grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 2:52pm On Feb 13
3seriez:

Which pain. Are you with me here grin. Pastor, you have clearly showed signs of mental imbalance times without number, hence the reason i resorted to prayers for you. Why would anyone take someone like you serious for Christ sake.
You are adamant on getting proof, answer this, answer that. Mumu, Is Nairaland a study center! It is not coming,Yet you come here again and rinse and repeat Is that not mental distress. You're talking intelligence, what have you said that is intelligent here grin. Akpu just fill your brain talking nonsense on different threads..
I will laugh because you are nothing but a Big joke here.
Very mumu Old bigot. 60 year old man oh grin grin grin

Wow,
You are running out of curse words? You have been using 60 year old non stop now, is that also a fault? Mohamad is evil, disprove that.
BTW how old are your parents? And how old are you? Hope THOSE ones are faults to a follower of the mohamad, you are still in severe pain and it's suffocating, release yourself if you can
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13
mbaise1000:

Wow,
You are running out of curse words? You have been using 60 year old non stop now, is that also a fault? Mohamad is evil, disprove that.
BTW how old are your parents? And how old are you? Hope THOSE ones are faults to a follower of the mohamad, you are still in severe pain and it's suffocating, release yourself if you can

Welcome back pastor grin. Mumu. What are you wowing about🤣. I am using 60 because a person at that age is supposed to be a mentor & have sense, unfortunately you are the total opposite and a hell of a disappointment.
I'm not running out of curse words, just going easy on you because I've now realised I'm dealing with a mental case. What is the need to use curse words on someone who has clearly shown signs of mental imbalance. I have given countless examples of your unstable character and it's here for everyone to see. That's why I went the prayer route grin.
You can't even do 5 posts without calling Mohammed or Islam. This sickness I will keep praying for you. Silly old fool.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:58pm On Feb 14
3seriez:

Welcome back pastor grin. Mumu. What are you wowing about🤣. I am using 60 because a person at that age is supposed to be a mentor & have sense, unfortunately you are the total opposite and a hell of a disappointment.
I'm not running out of curse words, just going easy on you because I've now realised I'm dealing with a mental case. What is the need to use curse words on someone who has clearly shown signs of mental imbalance. I have given countless examples of your unstable character and it's here for everyone to see. That's why I went the prayer route grin.
You can't even do 5 posts without calling Mohammed or Islam. This sickness I will keep praying for you. Silly old fool.

You are still in severe pains, what else can I say, only fools can tie themselves down and worst of all those is denial, mohamad is a mentor of all terrorists and that is what no muslim can disprove and the worst type will think that they can curse it away, BTW, I don't need your prayers, pray for yourself first, you can start by realizing that you are suffering from a simple but a deadly sickness, hatred and HATRED is the why you are full of this pain
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14
mbaise1000:

You are still in severe pains, what else can I say, only fools can tie themselves down and worst of all those is denial, mohamad is a mentor of all terrorists and that is what no muslim can disprove and the worst type will think that they can curse it away, BTW, I don't need your prayers, pray for yourself first, you can start by realizing that you are suffering from a simple but a deadly sickness, hatred and HATRED is the why you are full of this pain

Silly Oldman. Pastor! grin Mohamed & islam on your lips 24/7 , week in , week out and I'm the one in severe pains. I'm the one suffering from sickness 🤣🤣. Is it the Irony or you want to play reverse psychology. 😂😂
When I say check your mental health now, you will still come back to rinse and repeat tomorrow.
You are so predictable. We know him, who are you! Nonentity. With your bald head there 🤣
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:25am On Feb 15
3seriez:

Silly Oldman. Pastor! grin Mohamed & islam on your lips 24/7 , week in , week out and I'm the one in severe pains. I'm the one suffering from sickness 🤣🤣. Is it the Irony or you want to play reverse psychology. 😂😂
When I say check your mental health now, you will still come back to rinse and repeat tomorrow.
You are so predictable. We know him, who are you! Nonentity. With your bald head there 🤣
And yes you are in severe pains and it is clearly showing and to think it's because of a known and certified paedophile and murderer
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:24am On Feb 15
mbaise1000:

And yes you are in severe pains and it is clearly showing and to think it's because of a known and certified paedophile and murderer

Pastor M. And yes you are in severe pains, sounding like a scratched Cd 🤣🤣. Just know that Mohammed is better than your entire generation, we know him and nobody knows you. Go and create your own history since you're always foaming in the mouth because of him or rather go and hug transformer. Nonentity. Silly old clown 🤡
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 2:52am On Feb 16
3seriez:

Pastor M. And yes you are in severe pains, sounding like a scratched Cd 🤣🤣. Just know that Mohammed is better than your entire generation, we know him and nobody knows you. Go and create your own history since you're always foaming in the mouth because of him or rather go and hug transformer. Nonentity. Silly old clown 🤡
Know him as what? As a murderer or as a saint? As one who indpi6good or evil? As a role model of terrorists or as a role model of peaceful people, the question still remains.
BTW every sane person will rather remain unknown than to be known as a notorious element like your role model,
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:19am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

Know him as what? As a murderer or as a saint? As one who indpi6good or evil? As a role model of terrorists or as a role model of peaceful people, the question still remains.
BTW every sane person will rather remain unknown than to be known as a notorious element like your role model,
Who is every sane person 😂. You and sane are different worlds apart. After consistently exhibiting countless forms mental instability, you dare mention sane. Pastor Kai 🤣.
Silly old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.