Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Get Healing And Food From Christ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Healing And Food From Christ (87 Views)

Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Arrushdiy Healing And Guidance / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Healing And Food From Christ by Ebonygeek(f): 6:02pm On Jan 28
Christ's Compassionate Healing and Provision of food.

POINTS TO CONSIDER

1) The Compassionate Healing of the Sick by Christ.

If you've been suffering from a medical issue for years and can't seem to find a solution, why not take it to the Lord? He stretches His mighty healing hand over AlLL those who come to him with prayers and supplications. The only catch is that you need to give your life to Him.

SUBPOINTS

-The Promise of healing by the Compassionate Christ.

Matthew 8:7 KJV
And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Mark 9:22-23 KJV
And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. [23] Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Hebrews 13:8 KJV
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

-The Progress of the Healed with Constant Consecration.

The only way you can experience a miracle is if you believe in Christ. If there's any iota of doubt in your heart, you won't receive anything from Him.

Mark 10:51-52 KJV
And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. [52] And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

The blind man BELIEVED that Jesus had the power to restore his sight, and truly truly, it happened.

John 4:48-51 KJV
Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. [49] The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. [50] Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way. [51] And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him , saying, Thy son liveth.

The nobleman BELIEVED, and his son was healed.

John 4:52-53 KJV
Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him. [53] So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

John 9:35-38 KJV
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Luke 8:38-40 KJV
Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Jesus sent him away, saying, [39] Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him. [40] And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.

Keep in mind that the Bible only contains a fraction of the works of Jesus. All of these people BELIEVED in Him and He did great and mighty things in their midst. How lucky they were to have experienced God face to face.

-The Preservation of Health and Complete Cure.

John 5:14 KJV
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Jesus clearly said that once a person receives their healing, they must abstain from committing sins again. Otherwise, you will lose your miracle.

1 John 5:18 KJV
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Now, you might be wondering how a human being can possibly abstain from sin. Read the above verse again. When you are born of God (when you become born-again and have the Spirit of God living in you), sin becomes a thing of the past. You will hate any appearance of sin, not to mention partaking in the sin.

2) The Considerate Provision of Food through His Care.

When you pursue the things of God and live a righteous life, EVERYTHING starts to come to you naturally. You become a goodluck magnet. It works like magic and is absolutely mind-blowing.

-The Food at the Foundation of Health and Happiness.

Acts 14:17 KJV
Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

Jesus didn't just come and go without leaving proof. The Spirit of God is here with us today and manifests Itself through righteous people. There are millions and millions of people around the word who can testify to the fact that when you serve God, you become prosperous.

-The Food of Faith for Holding, Keeping our Healing.

Matthew 4:4 KJV
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Although we need physical food in order to function properly, we also need spiritual food to have access to everlasting life in Heaven.

Job 23:12 KJV
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food .

The Food we eat eventually goes bad, but the sincere milk of the Word abides forever. The question is, how exactly can you build enough faith to make your thoughts, dreams and wishes manifest themselves?

Romans 10:17 KJV
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

-The Food for Fitness in Holiness for Heaven.

John 6:27 KJV
Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Don't spend your whole life toiling only for money to live on earth, while neglecting your spiritual life. There is life after death. What kind of life awaits you on the other side?

John 6:63 KJV
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Greater love has no man than to lay down his life for someone else. Do you know what it means to die in order for someone else to live? You have no idea how much Jesus loves you and wants you to be with him in paradise, a perfect world my dear. The fact that righteous people can perform miracles in the name of Jesus, points to the existence of His Spirit dwelling among us.

1 Peter 2:2 KJV
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

When you become born-again, you need to grow spiritually so that you too can perform miracles in His name and have access to everlasting life.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, [4] To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, [5] Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: [15] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; [16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

People commit sin everyday ignorantly, thinking there are no consequences. My dear, you have no idea what kind of damnation awaits the soul that sins.

3) The Composite Health Plan for all Saints under His Covenant.

3 John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

God wants us to have a good life down here. But stubbornness and foolishness no dey let many people see road.

SUBPOINTS

-The Promised healing for the Sick Body.

Exodus 15:26 KJV
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Sinners can't receive healing or deliverance from God.

Matthew 8:7-8,16-17 KJV
And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. [8] The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. [16] When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Mark 16:17-18 KJV
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:20 KJV
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them , and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

-The Peaceful Healing for the Sin-Saved Soul.

Psalm 41:3-4 KJV
The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness. [4] I said, Lord , be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
If you repent and come to God with sincerity of heart, He will hear your cry and have mercy upon you.

Psalm 6:2-4 KJV
Have mercy upon me, O Lord ; for I am weak: O Lord , heal me; for my bones are vexed. [3] My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord , how long? [4] Return, O Lord , deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

Jeremiah 31:11 KJV
For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.

Jeremiah 31:12 KJV
Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord , for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Luke 4:18 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Sinners are prisoners of the devil. We do not war against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers in high places. There are things in this world that you can't perceive when you neglect your spiritual life.

-The Precious Healing of the Sickened Spirit.

1 Samuel 1:15-18 KJV
And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord . [16] Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto. [17] Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. [18] And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad .

Psalm 147:3-5 KJV
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. [4] He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. [5] Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Hosea 14:4 KJV
I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

When we are far away from God, committing various sins, smoking, drinking, fornicating, etc., we suffer greatly. However, when we come to Him, He wipes our slates clean. No more anger from Him. Only good things come from God. Every evil thing you suffer from is from the devil. When you're a sinner, God turns His face away from you and allows the devil to torment you.

Hosea 14:8-9 KJV
Ephraim shall say , What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him , and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found. [9] Who is wise, and he shall understand these things ? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

3 John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

God wants us to enjoy good health and life in general.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cures For Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction / Dental Implant Cost In India-an Overview Of Procedure And Types Of Implants / 10 Health-boosting Habits To Develop In 2024 - Dr Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.