Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate (15243 Views)

Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos) / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / Lagos Issues Contravention Notices To Residential, Commercial Buildings In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Zeebuy: 5:49am On Jan 29
RichDad1:

Better upgrade your life, reject poverty and embrace prosperity or go back to your village.
Lagos is not an IDP camp.

I'm 99% sure Lagos isn't your village too.
Anyways, let them pursue those squatters from under the bridges. It's unsightly.
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by SoNature(m): 6:31am On Jan 29
Instead of making efforts to develop other parts of the country, Lagos politicians want to grab everything, thereby making the state unliveable. If they complete a new pedestrian overpass today in Lagos, this evening, you will see a bunch of dirty boys sleeping and waking on the facility.

If we had a serious president, he would be following up on states to know what they are doing to develop their states and create jobs for their people. Everyone cannot live in Lagos. The state is already overcrowded now and people keep trooping in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Chidozie4847(m): 6:34am On Jan 29
Nice one from lagos state government.its long overdue.
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Komu1048(m): 6:51am On Jan 29
richiemcgold:
It isn't a must to stay in Lagos. It would've been better for some people to go back home, instead of rotting away in Lagos.

Lagosians r always afraid to start life elsewhere. They prefer suffering and smiling. I went to lkj recently n I felt like relocating. Their power supply is almost 20hrs/day. There is no traffic, and very peaceful. I think I need to give it a lot of consideration
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:52am On Jan 29
Wahab seems to be the commissioner of demolition in Lagos... He should keep up the good work
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Samkuljax(m): 7:18am On Jan 29
FalseProphet1:
With the suffocating prices of rent in Lagos, I see a great number of lagosians relocating to the shelters under the bridges. I see them supporting Tinubu from under the bridge amidst Chronic poverty as hunger.

This I have seen.

Must you stay in Lagos?

Abeg talk another thing
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Samkuljax(m): 7:20am On Jan 29
Rahkman:
most of those people if not all are Your people

That’s none of your business
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by ariesbull: 7:41am On Jan 29
Throwback:

Be calming down to accommodate all manner of nefarious persons?
those are our northern
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by emonis88: 7:47am On Jan 29
I found out that Lagos has been the go to city for nearly a 100 years now, but like tides change there might be a change in the nearest future.
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by RichDad1(m): 7:52am On Jan 29
Zeebuy:

I'm 99% sure Lagos isn't your village too.
Anyways, let them pursue those squatters from under the bridges. It's unsightly.
Cry more. No room for you lpob bandits in lagos and the entire SW.
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Zeebuy: 8:01am On Jan 29
RichDad1:

Cry more. No room for you lpob bandits in lagos and the entire SW.
Lolzzzzz....see this one. Wetin concern me or IPOB with Lagos?
The only people claiming Lagos are;
1) you non-indigenes who are doing everything possible to steal Lagos from the rightful owners
2) the Binis, who are the original inhabitants
3) herdsmen who are attacking and murdering people on the hinterlands

An average Igbo man doesn't have time to claim anywhere, we just want to do our business in peace. I've never heard of 1 case of fight between Igbos and Yorubas in Yorubaland but we regularly hear of fights between y'all and northerners (and they always deal with una🤣🤣🤣). You're too afraid to go after the real threats, but always trying to show power towards the Igbos because they've chosen to ignore y'all bullshit
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by RichDad1(m): 8:52am On Jan 29
Zeebuy:

Lolzzzzz....see this one. Wetin concern me or IPOB with Lagos?
The only people claiming Lagos are;
1) you non-indigenes who are doing everything possible to steal Lagos from the rightful owners
2) the Binis, who are the original inhabitants
3) herdsmen who are attacking and murdering people on the hinterlands

An average Igbo man doesn't have time to claim anywhere, we just want to do our business in peace. I've never heard of 1 case of fight between Igbos and Yorubas in Yorubaland but we regularly hear of fights between y'all and northerners (and they always deal with una🤣🤣🤣). You're too afraid to go after the real threats, but always trying to show power towards the Igbos because they've chosen to ignore y'all bullshit
Raise am raise am!! People for back no Dey hear your cry 😂😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by commoditiesnig: 12:07pm On Jan 29
Good job by LASG and Commissioner Wahab!
Re: Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate by Pootle: 7:32pm On Jan 29
what is that stupid walking stick military men hold in africa it makes them look sick and unfit for there position undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Abule Eko Ikorodu (pics) / Fire Injures 7, Burns 109 Shops In Lagos / Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.