Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group (19542 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by GUNITGuy: 1:14am On Jan 29
tctrills:

Oga on reading your post again, I see how misinformed you are.
Please can you explain how the US is responsible for the fate of the Uyghurs? Pls just google the Uyghur genocide before typing
Hes ill informed why not blame usa for BOKO HARAM AND BANDITS, Nations that are having internal Rebel group and anti govt forces are also placing their blame on US? Failed state like Somalia should also heap accusations at USA
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by GUNITGuy: 1:21am On Jan 29
sangresan:

The earliest leaders of Israel such as Menachim Begin and Ariel Sharon were once dubbed terrorists by the British Mandate of Palestine. Today, they are celebrated as notable Jewish leaders. Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Thambo Mbeka and other South African leaders were once referred to as terrorists by the Apartheid regime in South Africa. Today, they're celebrated throughout the world as freedom fighters. The question is: who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter?

Only a complete slowpoke will be comparing Hamas, who are fighting for their land, with ISIS which have no ideological ground.
Do you just categorize Hamas as Freedom fighters ......Boko Haram are also fighting for freedom from the Nigerian state for an Islamic Republic they are also freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by blacknp(m): 1:28am On Jan 29
GUNITGuy:

Do you just categorize Hamas as Freedom fighters ......Boko Haram are also fighting for freedom from the Nigerian state for an Islamic Republic they are also freedom fighters
But to you Ipob are freedom fighters abi?

Nonsensical Terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by anonymous1759(m): 1:31am On Jan 29
greggng:

I have no hatred .for palestinian people ..I only have hatred for a hamas who believe the only way to achieve there devilish aim is to kill and kidnap innocent Israel who Re on holiday. This is the immediate cause of the problem . Israel has right to defend themselves . No right thinking person will ask usa not to supply Israel weapon while Iran supplies weapon to terrorist group ie hamas , hexbolla and the Houthis...The mere fact thst responsible people has chosen terrorist ad there leaders ...speaks volume of the character of such people. You can never achieve peace through violence. Israel can oy happen to the wicked amalikites that vowed to end the existence of Israel as a nation.

What is happening in that region is bigger than our fore fathers ...you don't even know the history of that land they are fighting for . The two state solution can never happen cos Iran will turn gaza to its nuclear weapon testing ground ...No sane person will like to live side by side with a terrorist ...Even hamas vowed that the only solution is to kill all Israeli so thst Arab countries will takeover the region. They forgot thst same Israel the ganged up against in the past...defeated them ...They can only bark but they can't bite . Isreal will give to them.peace if they want peace ...and also war if they want war. All of us will die and the problem will never have solution...

You’re too smart to be conditioned to think like the west wants you to think . Look deeper you’ll get your answers , do you know that Wragner PMC group has always been labeled a terrorist group by the west ?

But the narrative changed to freedom fighters when they wanted to fight Putin . The Kurds in Syria are labeled Terrorist by Syrian government but American government call Kurds freedom fighters because they share information with them .

If Boko Baram ipob Massob etc are willing to work against Nigeria for the benefits of America and the west they’ll label them as freedom fighters.

That’s where the west is sophisticated, they do evil and polish it with media . I was once like you , swallowing every gibberish from the west ,I hated Russia , China , North Korea , Palestine etc for no reason until I started asking myself some certain questions and most importantly I started listening to different media that’s the best way to overcome western junk and have a mind of your own .

I listen to Russia , Chinese media with western media I can’t be deceived anymore. Everything it’s not all about visa but it’s good to know the truth regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by blacknp(m): 1:31am On Jan 29
GUNITGuy:

Hes ill informed why not blame usa for BOKO HARAM AND BANDITS, Nations that are having internal Rebel group and anti govt forces are also placing their blame on US? Failed state like Somalia should also heap accusations at USA
But people like you will be quick to blame President Tinubu for your every self inflicted misfortunes abi?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by blacknp(m): 1:33am On Jan 29
anonymous1759:

You’re too smart to be conditioned to think like the west wants you to think . Look deeper you’ll get your answers , do you know that Wragner PMC group has always been labeled a terrorist group by the west ?

But the narrative changed to freedom fighters when they wanted to fight Putin . The Kurds in Syria are labeled Terrorist by Syrian government but American government call Kurds freedom fighters because they share information with them .

If Boko Baram ipob Massob etc are willing to work against Nigeria for the benefits of America and the west they’ll label them as freedom fighters.

That’s where the west is sophisticated, they do evil and polish it with media . I was once like you , swallowing every gibberish from the west ,I hated Russia , China , North Korea , Palestine etc for no reason until I started asking myself some certain questions and most importantly I started listening to different media that’s the best way to overcome western junk and have a mind of your own .

I listen to Russia , Chinese media with western media I can’t be deceived anymore. Everything it’s not all about visa but it’s good to know the truth regardless.
Informed Man way get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by GUNITGuy: 1:34am On Jan 29
blacknp:

you gave a narrative of calling Hamas a freedom fighter and not terrorist and i helped you in also calling Boko Haram freedom fighters .......IPOB dont fall in the category of boko, iswap, Taliban, Alshabaab, isis those ones are in a class of their own ....Have you ever seen Ipob carrying out Mass genocide by comiting suicide Bombing?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by BatinHisoki: 1:36am On Jan 29
These groups made their own decisions it's not like Iran controlling them or giving them orders. The US has many enemies in the middle east whims not a surprise considering how the US has been operating in the region. The US should stop poking their noses everywhere looking for trouble.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by GUNITGuy: 1:41am On Jan 29
anonymous1759:

my brother this nations such as China, Russia, Iran, North KOREA dont enjoy press freedom..... you have no idea of whats going on there they are having their own issues but won't allow most of the information leaked... The rights people enjoy in the west can't be compared to Iiran,China or North Korea that run like a cult ....You cant just exress your displeasure against the government by Protesting as its been done in France by Blacks and still live there or even stay alive there is no room for any opposing views... So know what you wish for .....Have ever asked why more people including muslims move to the west?

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by GUNITGuy: 1:46am On Jan 29
blacknp:
But people like you will be quick to blame President Tinubu for your every self inflicted misfortunes abi?
i take responsibility for the things that concern me ....But as long as you are the President you take responsibility for Security Apparatus of a nation, Economy, Policy decision making if it Succeeds you get the credit if it fails you take the blame .......Tinubu is not responsible for me Passing my exams or Loving my wife or taking care of my children thats mine to deal with

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Blazebond(m): 1:53am On Jan 29
Buccalcavity2:

Hamas is not ragtag. Hamas is the government of Palestine. She represents the people of Palestine. Who celebrated the October 7 attacks on streets of Gaza? Hamas or Palestinians?

Don't worry,I will be hear to hear your cries when the Nigerian army or police is wiping your village of the map because of the actions of 20 mad people from your village,I will cheer them on and insist on the army killing everyone from your village.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Rolings: 2:38am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Okay. So what would you do if you were in ISRAEL situation. Smile and act like nothing happened?

How would you have reacted if You were a Palestinian who has been under occupation for 75 years or if you were a Gaza citizen who has been Blockaded for the past 17 years because you sound like one of those who believed the conflict stared on Oct 7
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by anonymous1759(m): 3:18am On Jan 29
GUNITGuy:

my brother this nations such as China, Russia, Iran, North KOREA dont enjoy press freedom..... you have no idea of whats going on there they are having their own issues but won't allow most of the information leaked... The rights people enjoy in the west can't be compared to Iiran,China or North Korea that run like a cult ....You cant just exress your displeasure against the government by Protesting as its been done in France by Blacks and still live there or even stay alive there is no room for any opposing views... So know what you wish for .....Have ever asked why more people including muslims move to the west?

That’s what you were made to believe, the west are in control of the world press . Take an example of Israel - Palestine war and Ukraine-Russia .

Russia has not done atrocities in Ukraine close to what Israel is doing in Palestine but you don’t hear it because the west supports it , have you ever heard western nations were banned in sports for destroying another country but Russia was banned even Belarus followed suits because they identified with Russia.

Your press will only be in the good books of the west if they’re the one controlling it , take an example of Nigeria media houses it’s controlled by the west it’s not independent that’s why we’re still in good terms . South African will still be a Terrorist state because they’re aligning with Russia and China I want you to bookmark that .

Once the west get hold of your media they can instigate war and take over your country that’s why countries who perceive west as their enemies sensor their media , out of frustration the west tells you there’s no press freedom there, if there’s press freedom why is Julian Assange persecuted?

The west gives you want they want you to hear and see . All their social media giants are their tools that’s why it’s banned in some countries that perceive them as enemies and the west do the same too .

But the west want you to see countries protecting their interests as bad guys why them doing the same are good guys which is biased and manipulative.

They’ve been protest in the USA against Israel to stop bombing by some people but USA government is still supporting them . That tells you one thing is who the governments supports that has the final shots not what the people say .

Surprisingly western media don’t push such protest against themselves but if that was in Russia or China they’ll want you to believe that the entire Russia is against the Russian government that the government don’t respect their citizens which will make people hate Russia that’s the game , I’ve been brainwashed for a long time. All I want is peace but I know everyone is fighting for is rights there’s no good or bad guys like the west wants you to believe.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Kingbuhari(m): 4:09am On Jan 29
Lame statement from a weakling... We keep hearing Iran backed terrorist... If it were Trump.. heads will roll

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by EEIA: 4:35am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

I hope no one blubs when the US hits back. This is for people like you who are always shouting Ceasefire and genocide so remember that these terrorists have bitten off more than they can chew!
No be God1000 the Tiv phuuuul?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by gaskiyamagana: 5:11am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

I hope no one blubs when the US hits back. This is for people like you who are always shouting Ceasefire and genocide so remember that these terrorists have bitten off more than they can chew!
You have been shovel fed, not spoon fed by the West mentality that fighting for a course is an act terrorism.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Originalsly: 5:41am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Why are US troops in Jordan? Did Jordan have a terrorist problem? Did they ask the US for help? ... and how good is the US at fighting terrorists? ... what does the record show? ... how well did they do in Afghanistan? ... after 20 years? Don't you think they are there spoiling for a war with Iran? ... and to support Israel aggression? ... by terrorizing countries in the region? Who really are the terrorists? I'm sure you can't define in your own words who is a terrorist or a terrorist State. Too many of you here are like echoes... just loudly repeat propaganda... too shallow to chew on ... just open mouth and swallow.... then vomit in the forum.... unable to defend what you're saying. Sad.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 6:22am On Jan 29
GUNITGuy:

who then invade isreal.....before it became Palestine ....why are all Palestinian settelement still carrying Jewish names eg JERUSALEM.....Please we know the crux of the Problem...IF Isreal had been an Islamic state and Arabic is their official Language the Arab world wont bother about any Palestine....Just as the problem between Pakistan and India but when it comes to Saudi and Yemen, Sudan wars going on, Pakistan and iran, wars in Syria lebanon and many infighting going on in places like LIBYA AM SURE THEY DONT NEED HUMAN RIGHTS THERE
By Ur logic all the initial citizens of that land lost their rights to the land just becus they changed religion when it a fact that when they tested the current Israel citizen it was found by DNA they don't belong to that region hence the gov ban DNA test in the country also even Christian are not allowed to practice evangelism in Israel or face jail time
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by BALLOSKI: 6:26am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

But the USA has been killing their generals... You sounding like Iran is the one starting this.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Botragelad: 6:26am On Jan 29
Originalsly:

Why are US troops in Jordan? Did Jordan have a terrorist problem? Did they ask the US for help? ... and how good is the US at fighting terrorists? ... what does the record show? ... how well did they do in Afghanistan? ... after 20 years? Don't you think they are there spoiling for a war with Iran? ... and to support Israel aggression? ... by terrorizing countries in the region? Who really are the terrorists? I'm sure you can't define in your own words who is a terrorist or a terrorist State. Too many of you here are like echoes... just loudly repeat propaganda... too shallow to chew on ... just open mouth and swallow.... then vomit in the forum.... unable to defend what you're saying. Sad.
We have another empty dude here. The Jordanian government requested US help in their country. Did the US invade and force their way in?

Ignorant much!
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 6:27am On Jan 29
anonymous1759:

That’s what you were made to believe, the west are in control of the world press . Take an example of Israel - Palestine war and Ukraine-Russia .

Russia has not done atrocities in Ukraine close to what Israel is doing in Palestine but you don’t hear it because the west supports it , have you ever heard western nations were banned in sports for destroying another country but Russia was banned even Belarus followed suits because they identified with Russia.

Your press will only be in the good books of the west if they’re the one controlling it , take an example of Nigeria media houses it’s controlled by the west it’s not independent that’s why we’re still in good terms . South African will still be a Terrorist state because they’re aligning with Russia and China I want you to bookmark that .

Once the west get hold of your media they can instigate war and take over your country that’s why countries who perceive west as their enemies sensor their media , out of frustration the west tells you there’s no press freedom there, if there’s press freedom why is Julian Assange persecuted?

The west gives you want they want you to hear and see . All their social media giants are their tools that’s why it’s banned in some countries that perceive them as enemies and the west do the same too .

But the west want you to see countries protecting their interests as bad guys why them doing the same are good guys which is biased and manipulative.

They’ve been protest in the USA against Israel to stop bombing by some people but USA government is still supporting them . That tells you one thing is who the governments supports that has the final shots not what the people say .

Surprisingly western media don’t push such protest against themselves but if that was in Russia or China they’ll want you to believe that the entire Russia is against the Russian government that the government don’t respect their citizens which will make people hate Russia that’s the game , I’ve been brainwashed for a long time. All I want is peace but I know everyone is fighting for is rights there’s no good or bad guys like the west wants you to believe.
One of the funniest part is that most people have no idea why Russia decided to finally invade Ukraine before dey join NATO not knowing that Ukraine have been killing it Russia speaking population since 2014 in massive military campaigns

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 6:29am On Jan 29
blacknp:

Yes to some extent they are but we have few political back bad eggs that are just hijacking the movement for their own gains
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 6:33am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

We have another empty dude here. The Jordanian government requested US help in their country. Did the US invade and force their way in?

Ignorant much!
The Jordanians never request for the US troop rather the US requests to use the land as a base to keep killing both Iraqis and Syrians also as a potential base for attacking Iran is needed and Jordan can't do a thing about it else the will bring ISIL upon them go and look at the terrorists territorial map you will be amazed that the people between the US forces and the government forces are infact this terrorist organisations
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Realguyman1(m): 7:14am On Jan 29
LifeofDream:

It's cowardness to bomb civilians instead.

Why bomb civilians?.. Face the ragtag Hamas..

Russia has been in Ukraine for two year, yet Israel killed more civilian than them..

Na the ones wey Hamas kill for Israel nor come be civilians abi?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Botragelad: 7:22am On Jan 29
mundi111:

The Jordanians never request for the US troop rather the US requests to use the land as a base to keep killing both Iraqis and Syrians also as a potential base for attacking Iran is needed and Jordan can't do a thing about it else the will bring ISIL upon them go and look at the terrorists territorial map you will be amazed that the people between the US forces and the government forces are infact this terrorist organisations
You're talking nonsense, really!
The Jordanians did request for the US troop presence in their country, and they have a long-standing strategic partnership with the US. This led to Jordan and the US signing a defense cooperation agreement in 2014/2015 if I'm right, which allows the US to station troops and equipment in Jordan, and to provide military and economic aid to Jordan.

I don't know where you got the trash that the US troops in Jordan are there to kill Iraqis and Syrians, or to attack Iran. It's simple, they are there to help Jordan with its security and stability, especially in the face of threats from Iran-backed militias, ISIS, and other terrorist groups.

For your info, Jordan can do a lot of things about the US troop presence in its territory. Jordan is a sovereign and independent country, and it has the right to accept or reject any foreign forces on its soil.

Your claim that the people between the US forces and the government forces are in fact terrorist organizations is false and misleading. I think you are referring to the ISIL territorial map which shows the areas of control and influence of ISIL and other groups in Iraq and Syria. But you are ignoring the fact that the map also shows the areas of control and influence of the Iraqi and Syrian governments, the Kurdish forces, the Turkish forces, and the US-led coalition forces.

For one the map is outdated and inaccurate, as it does not reflect the current situation on the ground. ISIL has lost almost all of its territory in Iraq and Syria, and it is now reduced to scattered pockets of land and cells in the area.

You can keep spreading false and biased information devoid of evidence or logic. Lol
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Kojochyke(m): 7:49am On Jan 29
Blackestjunior:
As usual mosslemm terrorist

When US start giving Dem wotowoto now Dem go dey shout Genocide
wat is US doing there?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by jonadaft: 8:05am On Jan 29
God1000:
All sides should exercise maximum restraint now before this gets out of hand.

I don't know what is giving Iran so much confidence these days, it's like they have new weapons, for them to even strike a nuclear armed Pakistan means they already have their own.
Iran is no coward
You think Israel has nuclear weapons but Iran will be stupid not to have theirs? grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by jonadaft: 8:06am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

No one has monopoly of violence.
If USA strikes Iran directly, Iran will definitely strike back and Israel will suffer the most.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by jonadaft: 8:08am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Okay. So what would you do if you were in ISRAEL situation. Smile and act like nothing happened?
Israel is a thief and land grabber
It's not Israel doing all these persay, it's USA using Israel.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Jeyun: 8:08am On Jan 29
Neoteny7:

Zionists occupied Palestine, drove out its inhabitants, settled on more of their land, and is now killing them.

When Russia invaded Ukraine, they're the bad guys and Ukraine forces are freedom fighters. When European jews invaded Palestine, they're the good guys and Palestinians are terrorists.

If you're ignorant about geopolitics, don't publish your opinion.
mind yourself Israel didn't invade Palestine or Gaza.

Palestine invaded Israel on October 7 2023.

And the consequences of that invasion is the war you are seeing right now.

Russia wake up one morning and invaded Ukraine like Hamas did to Israel unprovoked.

Ukraine
Israel are only defending their land.

Russia and Hamas should be condemned for such act.

So stop comparing unless you are a terrorist supporter

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Ten06(m): 8:10am On Jan 29
God1000:
there are rules of engagement in military operations that should not be violated especially international humanitarian law and the protection of women and children

You don't exterminate the entire population because of few elements

A professional army should conduct itself well

Before we go into any conflict we should also realized that not all group can be held responsible when rule of engagement is not followed.
Bearing that in mind, the first thing to do is to avoid conflict because conflict can excavate beyond control.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by jonadaft: 8:11am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Lol. Proof of the 25,000 people!
Or are you talking about 25,000 Hamas members?
Or deh
So hamas is a terrorist organisation but Israel is not?
The greatest terrorist organisation of this generation is Israel and it'll never be well with all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.