Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game (63616 Views)

Fact Check: Victor Osimhen’s Dope Test By Soccernet.ng / Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 / I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Tjra: 10:07pm On Jan 28
Hin work rate dey shock them... Keep messing up their defences Victor.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Caramia2020(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28
Na normal thing
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Psalmistproject: 10:08pm On Jan 28
I think more scrutiny should be on onana's urine, the guy just dey cast up and down like person wey dey add a little cocoyam leaf to his usual brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by ceejayluv(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28
He should not follow Maradona footsteps oo. I don't trust those Neapolitans.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by BABANGBALI: 10:08pm On Jan 28
I hope it doesn't lead to our disqualification
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28
Are they forgetting he’s playing for Napoli, what’s these nonsense, Napoli would have caught him na

6 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by chatinent: 10:09pm On Jan 28
The energy was insane.😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Kakesman: 10:09pm On Jan 28
I saw it coming, Osimhen was everywhere yesterday. Some aggrived ppl would raise alarm

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Anatolia: 10:11pm On Jan 28
The guy body Dey generate natural marijuana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by BABANGBALI: 10:11pm On Jan 28
Lumidee007:
The guy na machine shocked
German machine fa

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by obinna58(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28
Option504:
The kind energy wey the guy displace yesterday reach make dem test am like four times. The energy is out of this world
I calculated it and I can swear It almost matched Superman level

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28
Lack of wisdom is a curse.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by alizma: 10:12pm On Jan 28
Any normal person wi request for that.
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?post=128164170&redirect=%2Falizma%2Fposts%23128164170

Check the link for my earlier post on his energy yesterday. I saw this coming. I pray he come out clean
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by obaidan: 10:12pm On Jan 28
e shock them
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Dennisochampa: 10:13pm On Jan 28
Bad belle people....
He's not under drugs...
He's just a passionate kid who wants to be great.....
His passion and love for the beautiful game is what gives him strength not hard drugs as you guys think.....

5 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Basicend: 10:15pm On Jan 28
Starboytwo:
The thing is in-built in Osimhen, not artificial rara.

Una go text tire.

It's an Edo thing. . Julius Aghahowa, Osaze, remember them and some others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Is04970: 10:15pm On Jan 28
That's justifiable.
Dude was running like no man's business.
I pray he comes out clean.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Jan 28
Let's assume he was high on kolos, would CAF give our win to cameroon........😂😜
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Felix6: 10:16pm On Jan 28
cyrusmillz:
As much as I love Osimhen and I believe he's a good player now doubt. But I still don't get the hype TBH.

To me ,he hasn't been on par with previous Africa's best.The likes of Salah, Mane and Yaya... He maybe he's the best the continent has to offer for now (based on his Napoli form) but they should just tone down on the hype. Even his performance so far at this AFCON is pretty poor if we are being honest with ourselves.

See you in Chelsea next season. (with a new coach )
That is what you get when Standard has fallen across board. between 1990 and 2008 Osimhen might be struggling to start for championship and division 2 sides in Europe.
But today's football is just money, no quality and talent.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by BloomingDale(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28
Basicend:

It's an Edo thing. . Julius Aghahowa, Osaze, remember them and some others.

Edo no be Lagos.

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Sleekfingers: 10:18pm On Jan 28
CertifiedGee:
So it’s now a crime to be strong? Bunch of clowns

It is normal to subject any players to test. If that player agility looks suspicious.
But If he is clean, he has nothing to worry about.....

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Pussyisgud: 10:18pm On Jan 28
cyrusmillz:
As much as I love Osimhen and I believe he's a good player now doubt. But I still don't get the hype TBH.

To me ,he hasn't been on par with previous Africa's best.The likes of Salah, Mane and Yaya... He maybe he's the best the continent has to offer for now (based on his Napoli form) but they should just tone down on the hype. Even his performance so far at this AFCON is pretty poor if we are being honest with ourselves.

See you in Chelsea next season. (with a new coach )

Are you the best even in your family or village?
You better repent and stop talking shit about our champion, mpama!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Seunpapa65: 10:19pm On Jan 28
The guy na dark horse
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Sleekfingers: 10:20pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Dennisochampa post=128174496]Bad belle people....
He's not under drugs...
He's just a passionate kid who wants to be great.....
His passion and love for the beautiful game is what gives him strength not hard drugs as you guys think..... [/quot e]

I believe you can only speak for yourself.......except you are ready to get into trouble. ....
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Seunpapa65: 10:20pm On Jan 28
Is04970:
That's justifiable.
Dude was running like no man's business.
I pray he comes out clean.
The guy dey sell gala and bottle water for traffic before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by flokii: 10:22pm On Jan 28
Nothing unusual with how Osimhen played.. he didn't just gree for Cameroon. He's been active like that in the previous games, let dem not do us ojoro o.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by symbianDON(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28
sgtponzihater1:
It's within the remit of the law.
....ambit of the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Charly68: 10:23pm On Jan 28
His form at the game is giving them concern.. the guy was encouraged with his recent award as African best player,he derives intrinsic energy to prove his worth.. he was a great mobilizer and motivator to the boys on the field ..his passes are very accurate and very crucial to our victories in the games played so far. He needs to be encouraged... God bless him more and more in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Kuriou: 10:25pm On Jan 28
This people have come again. Can’t somebody win in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Victimoftribali: 10:26pm On Jan 28
At a point I questioned myself if the guy no dey on something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.