Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today (22050 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jan 29
henrimoto:
..."soon to come badagry ports"? ...that one na the next 8 yrs!
Lekki port was also spoken about years ago and now, here we are.

Leaders plan and look into the future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by NinjaMetahuman: 8:24am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
Farm product would have been good but who wants to be gunned down in a farm
then shut the Bleep up and continue to cower under your mum's pant for the fear of being gunned down, let those who actually do the exporting talk instead of asking meaningless question.

Or let them continue to return empty container.

Lazy bleeps giving excuses for their failures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Bigseven(m): 8:25am On Jan 29
Wetin Dey inside, na weapons?
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by jumokeadele(m): 8:29am On Jan 29
Most of you just talk the way you want because its a faceless forum. If you see me in person can you say all these.

forcing your opinion on others is soo backward , you really need to change. I didn't abuse you in any way , i just ask a polite question and it will surprise you that i'm even a big supporter of apc . You people really need to change. i'm not jobless , i'm big bro... this is not pride , I am really big financially, if you doubt , lets meet

NinjaMetahuman:
then shut the Bleep up and continue to cower under your mum's pant for the fear of being gunned down, let those who actually do the exporting talk instead of asking meaningless question.

Or let them continue to return empty container.

Lazy bleeps giving excuses for their failures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Olabode211: 8:29am On Jan 29
Corruption and restructuring.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:34am On Jan 29
What happened to other ports in Nigeria, this Government is not thinking must everything be in Lagos??
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Gboom: 8:36am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
what do we ship back into these containers
Very good question.

What is good in having biggest ship berth in Lekki port bring in goods to further reduce the strength of naira? Unless that biggest ship is also carrying biggest goods out of that port for naira to regain it's strength through this balance of trade.

If the norm is import without a corresponding export, naira would get weaker than Nigerians ever imagined.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41am On Jan 29
jeff1993:
Only one state has up to three viable ports..... Na wa ooooo!!!!!

No time for ESN unknown gungun, we focus on our own development

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Jan 29
Ezedon:
Customs have sharp their swords to deal with the importers
You don't know Tinubu
When he is done he is the only one that will deal with importers
Customs won't see shishi
It is Very easy to block all the leakages in Customs using the Alpha Beta model

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by seguno2: 8:44am On Jan 29
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by jeff1993: 8:46am On Jan 29
Idaytesj29:

No time for ESN unknown gungun, we focus on our own development

Stoopid .... ESN dey their own, u dey here dey cry .... both u and ESN are Yuseless to your family
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by seunayantokun(m): 8:48am On Jan 29
And the name of the ship is Scandola?
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Idaytesj29(m): 8:49am On Jan 29
jeff1993:

Stoopid .... ESN dey their own, u dey here dey cry .... both u and ESN are Yuseless to your family

Mumu Sanwo Olu demolition crane says Hello!
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Realtruth2023: 8:49am On Jan 29
twilliamx:

The onne port that is close to the east. How many times do u guys patronize it

Sometimes it is wise to shut up and stop saying nonsense. If Onne ports was logistically okay don't you think they would have used the port? There is a fundamental problem there but as usual you want to gaslight. Please stop being dense abeg
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by tollyboy5(m): 8:50am On Jan 29
chatinent:
So the containers will return empty? Cos I can't even remember one thing we produce.
I don't know why we're even celebrating importation

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Realtruth2023: 8:50am On Jan 29
Oladiplenty101:

very valid point
God bless you for this question.

kudos to Lagos team for this initiative too.

Which initiative bikonu? This is no benefitting due common man.first of all it is in a free trade zone so no income from duties.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:51am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
The containers are dumped here for sale and people convert it to shops and all other things

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Realtruth2023: 8:53am On Jan 29
kole22k:
Welcome CMA CGM SCANDOLA to LOGOS, you are much more expected, we at CMA CGM Nigeria proudly welcome you, we ❤️ you, you are our pride💪, we had your dream long ago, the reality has done on us today. Glory be to God.

It's a privilege for being part of this historical moment in the history of CMA CGM Nigeria💪❤️💯😁

How many times will you guys celebrate the berthing of the biggest ship in Lekki Port? Late last year that crooner FreeStuffsNG wrote so many posts celebrating the berthing of the largest ship. Make una fear God God stop this propaganda.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Solidkay(m): 9:01am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
Unemployments ooo..
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Ezedon(m): 9:06am On Jan 29
aribisala0:
You don't know Tinubu
When he is done he is the only one that will deal with importers
Customs won't see showbiz
It is Very easy to block all the leakages in Customs using the Alpha Beta model
You are right
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by dadabashua1(m): 9:17am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
very very heart breaking and disappointing honestly.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by iamtardey: 9:19am On Jan 29
Austema:
What is the ship bringing for me🤷
abi..

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by iamtardey: 9:20am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:
We need more sea ports in Nigeria.

Our governors in Nigeria are the most selfish humans on earth.

I've always blamed 70% of our problems in Nigeria on the governors.

Especially my Bayelsa governors; they have no ideas to better the state, no single ideas.
Ondo state too imagine selfish people… imagine make ondo state no get port imagine selfish bastard people
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Xtraterestial: 9:22am On Jan 29
efogator:
This is good news for Nigeria.

Good news for "Nigeria" that playing "politics" and semiliteracy of leaders made one small congested state has all the active ports, even the only functional oil refining plant ? That's why this country will fail, give it another ten years.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by TruthsFM: 9:24am On Jan 29
Good one
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Alex4555(m): 9:28am On Jan 29
Good news....
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Awise09(m): 9:30am On Jan 29
Omo that ship no be here oh! That's is too big I which I could get a glimpse of that mini village on its arrival

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by twilliamx(m): 9:32am On Jan 29
Realtruth2023:

Sometimes it is wise to shut up and stop saying nonsense. If Onne ports was logistically okay don't you think they would have used the port? There is a fundamental problem there but as usual you want to gaslight. Please stop being dense abeg
State the problem and let's know. I cant remember insulting anyone.. since Lagos is closer to east than rivers
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by bayelsaowei(m): 9:33am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
barely nada
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by rowrowland: 9:35am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
Your head dey there. Our situation calls for deep reflections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.