Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today (22077 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by robinfemi: 7:26am On Jan 29
We keep celebrating rubbish.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Yamleg: 7:26am On Jan 29
Nn
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by emerged01(m): 7:29am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:
We need more sea ports in Nigeria.

Our governors in Nigeria are the most selfish humans on earth.

I've always blamed 70% of our problems in Nigeria on the governors.

Especially my Bayelsa governors; they have no ideas to better the state, no single ideas.
People dont pressure on governors who are collecting monthly federal allocation to do the work they are elected to do. Both governors and the Senate are the major problem of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Renalman: 7:29am On Jan 29
Again?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by twilliamx(m): 7:33am On Jan 29
Blaze14k:
I really don't understand why we are celebrating big ship what is the content of the big ship. Is someone getting a discount for bringing in big ships mind you it was the chinese who built the seaport with there money.
It is progress we are celebrating... The fact that what was not is now happening. That's a step in the right direction..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by chatinent: 7:33am On Jan 29
So the containers will return empty? Cos I can't even remember one thing we produce.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by offongk(m): 7:35am On Jan 29
It has no meaning for me, goods you will used almost 11m to clear one container and the imposter will add to the goods and the price will be difficult for original Nigerian people to buy while custom will embezzle the fund

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by offongk(m): 7:36am On Jan 29
offongk:
It has no meaning for me, goods you will used almost 11m to clear one container and the importer will add to the goods and the price will be difficult for original Nigerian people to buy while custom will embezzle the fund
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by jonadaft: 7:42am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
what do we ship back into these containers
Custom tax
Custom duties
Corruption
Bribery
Sex workers
Drugs
Etc cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:42am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:

Especially my Bayelsa governors; they have no ideas to better the state, no single ideas.

If you can think about ideas that will better the state, is it a governor with advisers here and there who's reason for being a governor is to better the state who won't know what to do to make the state better?

My ogar, these people know exactly what to do but they won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by flexyrule(m): 7:43am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:

You don't know Nigerian politics.

If you don't have the support of the powers that be, You will build a port and no single ship will berth.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by SirLinks: 7:43am On Jan 29
Mynd44:
The Lekki port and soon to come Badagary ports will reduce the pressure on Apapa
and more pressure on lagos road and traffic
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by HarunaWest(m): 7:45am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:

Who told you that they have no idea. They know how to share the Oyel money....lol

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by jonadaft: 7:46am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
Custom tax
Custom duties
Corruption
Bribery
Sex workers
Slaves
Drugs
Etc cool cool cool
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Bellotelli: 7:46am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
Food for thought cheesy
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by fkj950ax(m): 7:52am On Jan 29
jeff1993:
Only one state has up to three viable ports..... Na wa ooooo!!!!!

The other States with access to ocean each has a Governor, 3 Senators and House of Reps in Abuja. Question is what have they done since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by FireUpNow(m): 7:54am On Jan 29
jeff1993:

It's nature.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by kole22k(m): 7:55am On Jan 29
Welcome CMA CGM SCANDOLA to LOGOS, you are much more expected, we at CMA CGM Nigeria proudly welcome you, we ❤️ you, you are our pride💪, we had your dream long ago, the reality has done on us today. Glory be to God.

It's a privilege for being part of this historical moment in the history of CMA CGM Nigeria💪❤️💯😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Princeton92(m): 7:56am On Jan 29
Austema:
What is the ship bringing for me🤷

Good question because we dunno how exactly this would benefit us all aside govt

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by riverbird: 8:00am On Jan 29
Blaze14k:
I really don't understand why we are celebrating big ship what is the content of the big ship. Is someone getting a discount for bringing in big ships mind you it was the chinese who built the seaport with there money.

Nigerians celebrate while the Chinese keep the proceeds but atleast it's a source of employment for many Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Agugbadin: 8:02am On Jan 29
Blaze14k:

Thank you for this very important question.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Hezzyluv: 8:04am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:

It's what we export that matters whole lot not the inport. You took the words outta my mouth
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Maryam1234(f): 8:09am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
We ship back cash crops and consumables like:
Castor Seeds
Cashew Nut
Cocoa
Soyabean
Egusi
Shearnut
To mention but few.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by virginchaser(m): 8:10am On Jan 29
Dididrumz:

He can't be worse than Ogun state governor. Unexpectedly northern governors are doing better than southern governors except Lagos, Oyo, Abia, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom and Rivers.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by Zeebuy: 8:10am On Jan 29
Biola67:

Chibuzor, appreciate good development for once in your life.

And how exactly did you know his name is chibuzor??
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by NinjaMetahuman: 8:12am On Jan 29
jumokeadele:
what do you export?
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by henrimoto(m): 8:12am On Jan 29
Mynd44:
The Lekki port and soon to come Badagary ports will reduce the pressure on Apapa
..."soon to come badagry ports"? ...that one na the next 8 yrs!
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by jumokeadele(m): 8:16am On Jan 29
Farm product would have been good but who wants to be gunned down in a farm
NinjaMetahuman:
what do you export?
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by brightleave(m): 8:16am On Jan 29
jeff1993:
Improve security, reduce thuggery in your state n initiate the port idea and see if it won't function.
Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by marlow1962(m): 8:16am On Jan 29
jeff1993:
Nigerian government and politics lol, they just want a state dy can be manipulating like dummies. Our other seaports for other regions just dy breath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / PHOTOS: Borno Idps Begin Mass Production Of Soap, Detergents, Pomade, Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.