Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

How I Started Making 5-10k Daily With Just 2k. No Capping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started Making 5-10k Daily With Just 2k. No Capping (180 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone / What Business Can I Do To Be making 5-10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Making 5-10k Daily With Just 2k. No Capping by Whada: 10:40am On Jan 29
So three weeks ago, a friend of mine introduced me to a platform in Nigeria where he was making money daily. At first I thought it was a scam and because I've lost money a number of times to platforms that promise heaven but put you through hell, I decided not to check it out.

After a week, he showed me his account balance and it convinced me to at least research. I had a 2 hour research, trying to verify it's not a scam platform. It turned out to be legitimate and since the entry fee is just N2000, I decided to give it a try.

It has been two weeks since I started earning 5-10k on this platform depending on how much time I spent. The most interesting part is that I simply have fun, play games, do a bit of common sense calculations and cash out.

I must say, greed is something I had to work on and today, I want to give anyone interested all the information I've gathered, my experience and my winning journey that has changed my finances since this year started.

Why am I doing this? What's in it for me? Well, honestly, showing you how and where to make money doesn't impact my own ability to make money from the platform. Moreover, I get more bonuses for doing that and finally, a community of people trying to make money together is far better and stronger than a single person.

So in order to build a community I've decided to open a Telegram group so that both new and experienced members of the platform can share ideas and make money together. Join my telegram group here t. me/make5kto10kdaily (see attached screenshot if you get an error) or simply scan the attached QR code below.

All details will be provided in the Telegram group and again all you need is 2k.

Re: How I Started Making 5-10k Daily With Just 2k. No Capping by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:37am On Jan 29
Hmmm how
Re: How I Started Making 5-10k Daily With Just 2k. No Capping by SkengRay: 12:49pm On Jan 29
Blud. Na lie, if e clear you know go cast am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Can My 2million Build Self Contain In Benin / Great Books For Great Minds / Start Up And Business Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.