Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen (161 Views)

AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Tickrose: 11:38am On Jan 29

Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen has said he wants to give Nigeria something to remember amid the ongoing 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Ivory Coast.

Osimhen has been one of the standout performers in the AFCON as he helped Jose Peseiro’s men reach the quarter-finals.

The Napoli attacker troubled the Cameroonian defence during the last-16 encounter over the weekend as he set up Ademola Lookman for Nigeria’s first goal.

The 25-year-old has only scored one goal in the AFCON which was against Equatorial Guinea.

“I want to win something with this great squad,” Osimhen was quoted by The Guardian UK reporter Osasu Obayiuwana as saying.

“I want to give Nigeria something that they will remember. I’m giving everything to come home with the [AFCON] trophy.”

Osimhen will hope to lead Nigeria to victory when they face Angola in the last-8.

Source: https://infowhat.ng/Sports/2024/01/29/afcon-2023-i-want-to-give-nigeria-something-to-remember-osimhen/
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Sirmwill: 11:52am On Jan 29
I hope he does
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Tickrose: 11:55am On Jan 29
Sirmwill:
I hope he does

confidence dey
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:58am On Jan 29
Bring home the trophy dude. We believe in you so much

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Tickrose: 12:03pm On Jan 29
Daguccizgreat:
Bring home the trophy dude. We believe in you so much

2024 is for Nigeria, we no go gree for anybody

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Princezibk: 12:04pm On Jan 29
We believe you BIG VIC ❤️❤️❤️

It’s shall come to reality by heaven’s Grace 🤲🏽✅🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by Tickrose: 12:10pm On Jan 29
I play for nwabali quick recovery 🙏
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29
That's my prayer ooo, I can't trust Uzoho with Angola.
Tickrose:
I play for nwabali quick recovery 🙏

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Give Nigeria Something To Remember – Osimhen by tyson98: 4:15pm On Jan 29
No be by mouth do normal

(1) (Reply)

All Quarter Finalists Of The Last AFCON Are Out Of The Competition Except... / Chukwueze Speaks About Nigeria's Clash With South Africa / Ahmed Musa: The Unseen Hero And True Captain Of The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.