Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children (44884 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by manmade(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29
tunjiajayi:

undecided
This one is a feminist.
A feminist is anti man angry
A girl becomes a feminist for several reasons.
1. She is ugly.
2 she doesn't get toasters not to talk of boyfriend while her friends get attention from toasters,
3 she has been "used and dumped"
4 she has higher levels of testorone rather than estrogen. Thus her competitiveness.
5 In Naija parlance. She be winch, she don tey for house tongue

Look at any woman claiming to be a feminist she has one of these traits.

Back to the matter.
I would have taken the case to the police and the courts.
But hell I don't know more details, so I won't pass any judgment on the man, outside the usual caution on violence not just on women but men and all other living things.

That woman is fetish, and believe that's not the first act of "juju" she has done in her life.
And what does someone using juju for whatever reason seem like to you.
Evil, cunning and manipulative.

Man, caution.
Her juju has worked if you land in prison.
That no 1 & 3 on point ☝️, I knw the lady behind this moniker but I won't like to say more for now .

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by jonadaft: 7:13pm On Jan 29
muller101:
@Seuń this is what you are breeding. Congratulations.
The stupìd frustrated girl broke rule 2 here but mods will pretend to be ignorant
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Abelino(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29
You sound so unintelligent and unreasonable. Too Pathetic.
tunjiajayi:

undecided
This one is a feminist.
1. She is ugly.
2 she doesn't get toasters not to talk of boyfriend while her friends get attention from toasters,
4 she has higher levels of testorone rather than estrogen. Thus her competitiveness.

Back to the matter.
But hell I don't know more details, so I won't pass any judgment on the man, outside the usual caution on violence not just on women but men and all other living things.

That woman is fetish, and believe that's not the first act of "juju" she has done in her life.

Man, caution.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Abelino(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29
You don't support physical abuse and your write up says it all. Very confused sets of People.
epainos:

Many people are fetish. Honestly, I don't support physical abuse and beating, but mehn! This woman's brain needs to be reformatted. Children that came to live their lives...one useless woman has exposed them to evil in this world. Some people don't deserve to have children. Honestly. I can't say I support beating people, but this one is an exception. Madwoman. A permanent mark on her head will complete the equation.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by tunjiajayi: 7:29pm On Jan 29
Abelino:
You sound so unintelligent and unreasonable. Too Pathetic.

Whatever soothes you.

Are you feminist or masculinist?

Both of you are the same thing, the same traits.
Unbalanced mofos.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Abelino(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29
Just imagine what you typed. Too Pathetic
APCNig:
He supposed break her head, then sue her useless dead body.

Shey we Yoruba cannot do without Juju ni? How can she say she put marks on the children's head to ward off spiritual attack? Who is attacking who?

That was how one day, I was at Winner's' Chapel. Bishop was Preaching, he then said some people were with Charms, Voodoos, and Juju in the Church. Bishop asked them to come out. You won't believe how many people came out, and I am sure 80% of the faces I saw that day were my Yoruba brothers and sisters. One man sitting beside me also came out that day, before he returned to his seat beside me, I have japa to another seat. I cannot be sitting beside Babalawo in the Church. I am sure, we have people on this Forum who witnessed this episode at Winners' Chapel that day.

Can't we Yorubas do without Charms?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Abelino(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29
Bloody Hypocrites and Sadist.
tunjiajayi:

Whatever soothes you.

Are you feminist or masculinist?

Both of you are the same thing, the same traits.
Unbalanced mofos.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by WesKiz: 7:32pm On Jan 29
Only few women are accommodating the rest,let me rest for here
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Johel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29
Islie:
Nigerian Woman Fights For Life After Being Brutalised , Hit With Heavy Stone By Ex-Husband For Putting Marks On Children's Heads In Lagos

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/29/nigerian-woman-fights-life-after-being-brutalised-hit-heavy-stone-ex-husband-putting

Foolish woman, I'll use blade to tear her ugly face...what nonsense
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by epainos: 7:55pm On Jan 29
Abelino:
You don't support physical abuse and your write up says it all. Very confused sets of People.
Lol!
Looks like your head needs a permanent mark too. grin

The useless woman who was battered is ypur concern...but the innocent children who she invited evil into thwir lives is not your concern. You need a permanenet mark too. Odensin.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Abelino(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29
You re a Bastard and also Modafucking Hypocrites and Sadist. Na your type Dem suppose dey 7 up.
epainos:

Lol!
Looks like your head needs a permanent mark too. grin

The useless woman who was battered is ypur concern...but the innocent children who she invited evil into thwir lives is not your concern. You need a permanenet mark too. Odensin.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by afadi2410: 8:32pm On Jan 29
She just succeeded in initiating those children into something that will affect them for life even when she is long gone.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by FireUpNow(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29
Arrest him
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Chukwuka319(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29
Why women so much drag their feet in exiting from abusive marriages and relationships, should be a course of study in Nigerian universities.
The unfortunate woman must have noticed the man's violent nature from the onset but ignored and overlooked it as most of her kind foolishly do, hoping in futility that he will change.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by EaglesEyes1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29
Be mindful of the kind of woman that will bear your seeds.
You see any woman, you impregnate. Anything you see, you carry.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Mohdhk(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29
Omo this woman collect..oo wish her a speedy recovery
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by victorazy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.

The woman deserved it.
I wish people know the implication of that thing, is like giving person a NAFDAC No....
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Mombebe: 10:33pm On Jan 29
Islie:
Nigerian Woman Fights For Life After Being Brutalised , Hit With Heavy Stone By Ex-Husband For Putting Marks On Children's Heads In Lagos

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/29/nigerian-woman-fights-life-after-being-brutalised-hit-heavy-stone-ex-husband-putting

That Ewedu eater should be arrested and made to serve the appropriate punishment.
I wondered why some Ronus who apprehended him before the police's arrival didn't first of all pound him like Amala before handing him over to the police...😏
These Ewedu guys are going berserk these days o.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Versal: 10:48pm On Jan 29
Yeye woman, do the children belong to you?
Did they give you the right to mutilate them?
I don't know about yall, but the man is in order
and the woman deserve to be beaten.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Mcslize: 11:32pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Hitting a woman with heavy stone today, lying down in front of Tinubu's house tomorrow begging for a plate of food.

Keji Ademola is an irresponsible fool and may the heavens strike any person going to bail this monster.

Weti Tinubu do una? Mo na leave the poor man make he enjoy his life small na. Let the poor breathe, haba!
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by nosa2ekundayo: 2:51am On Jan 30
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.

Yeah... To put "spiritual marks" on any child, is an expression of foolishness by her which the children have to live with forever... I think she deserves something worse than a stoned cheek!
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Weknowbetter: 3:34am On Jan 30
[b][/b]ALL THIS KIDNAPPING AND MURDER CHOP FOR RITUAL EVERYDAY. THE MOM IS ONLY DOING WHAT SHE WAS TAUGHT TO PROTECT HER CHILD. SEEMS SHE ALSO NEEDED THE MARKING ON HER OWN HEAD FOR PROTECTION. SHE HEAD SWOLE LIKE MELON
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by tollyboy5(m): 3:57am On Jan 30
metaluterus:
angry

"We took him to Ketu Police Station before this recent incident, but he was released eventually without any punishment. This time, I hope the police do not compromise on their job"
He did a nice job.
She brutalized and abused those children
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by tollyboy5(m): 4:00am On Jan 30
DivinegiftofGod:
It's their way. A woman beater is a weak man.

Men don't know how to handle rejection and divorce from a woman. They become frustrated and bitter, always wanting to end the womans life

Nonsense talk, put any mark on my child body without my consent might have me break your head o
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Trophy12: 4:01am On Jan 30
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. sad

Whether she put a mark on her children’s head or not she don’t deserved to be beaten like this.

Just imagine, this is the third time the foolish man has made attempt to kill her undecided.

God knows I would have poisoned the foolish man to death long time ago after the first attempt to kill me.

abi you men are evil, I will tell you I’m a witch!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
am pretty sure you are not mentally ok . No be man f*uck ur mama way then born u , u can just condamn the man action that's all not generalise it to all men .
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by tollyboy5(m): 4:05am On Jan 30
Ykc2:
The woman did this to the child?
And people are defending her! Just imagine!
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by tollyboy5(m): 4:07am On Jan 30
STONEGEORGE15:

Happened in my area. She is known as Iya Demilade and she is a nurse with 2 male children.
She is my wife's friend. Her 2 children slept in my house last night.
Since she abused the children, he abused her and gave her a be fitting mark.
Case closed.

Nonsense woman
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by abatically(m): 4:19am On Jan 30
APCNig:

Don't mix things together. Tribal marks are not same as Spiritual incision.

Today's youth don't like our Traditional Tribal marks which have meanings in our Culture, but they love the Oyinbos' meaningless Tattoos. Both are painful to do.

The difference is, tribal marks are given to children without them being given a choice, and they grow up not liking the marks but nothing can be done about it. Teenagers on there other hand get tattoos by themselves because they want to, nobody is forcing them.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by waldigit: 5:41am On Jan 30
metaluterus:
angry

"We took him to Ketu Police Station before this recent incident, but he was released eventually without any punishment. This time, I hope the police do not compromise on their job"
that police station is notorious for corruption.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Bukola94: 6:46am On Jan 30
tunjiajayi:

undecided
This one is a feminist.
1. She is ugly.

Back to the matter.

Man, caution.
Not supporting the man or woman, there is more to this story. Some women hate fetish stuff like some men hate it too, whether u are menist or feminist, if you are not in this ex couples shoe or married. please STFU! Someone saying she will poison another person, knows that u are a murderer and monster like the man who attacked the woman. U have committed a sin if you should poison a human or animal. A wife once said this and husband heard, he gave her 3 slaps, and said dear please poison my dinner tonight, guess what the marriage is still strong and madam never said I go poison... 6years statement. This is true live experience. Menist or feminist I love you and love should concurs all. Ask yourself if it is normal been a menist or feminist, u need help ASAP, including the redpillers or nonsense that has flood Nairaland.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Kidnapped In Calabar As He Leaves Bank (Photo) / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.