Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (95335 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by OdefaGirl(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2020
The wife of a 49-year old man was delivered of a new born baby, the issue of gender in families played out in Imo State after he found out the 5th child was female .

Out of rage, he smashed the new born on the floor and the baby died instantly.

Ezekiel Anorue, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command for killing a new born child and is now facing charge for murder which attracts life imprisonment if he is tried and found guilty before the Court.

Police source said that the dastardly act was exposed after the wife raised alarm when the child stopped breathing immediately the father hit her on the floor.

It was gathered that the suspect, Anorue, was angry that his wife had lied to him that the new baby will be a male child, which was what he had longed for in the family.

The wife, who spoke in tears, disclosed that she had to lie to her husband that she will be delivered of a male child because she was threatened so badly after her 3rd and 4th female children.

She said, “I had to lie to him so I could have peace of mind”.

The suspect, Anorue, confessed to the crime: “I really don’t know what came over me; I was so angry that I threw the baby on the floor.

What my wife told me was different from the result of the scan she claimed revealed we would have a baby boy.

I had to give her money to do the test at two different laboratories but she always came home with a result showing we would have a boy.

I had already renovated our house, bought lot of things but when I got home it was a baby girl”.

“We already had four girls and I was so happy when she told me we will have a male child but it turned to be female.

”Speaking on the strength of the report, the Imo State Public Relations Officer said the suspect will be charged to Court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/man-hits-his-new-born-baby-on-the-floor-because-its-not-a-boy/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by SLAP44: 2:51pm On May 06, 2020
He should suffer for the crime if found guilty.

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Righteousness89(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2020
Demonic FOOLISH UNWISE Wicked FATHER !

The Woman only delivered what you put in Her..

It's totally Foolish for we Men to blame our ladies for things like dis!

691 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by DanseMacabre(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2020
His head should be laid on a platform and smashed with a sledgehammer too.

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by terrezo2002(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2020
Useless man. He thought the children is his own and can do whatever he likes with them.
He will surely pay for murder.

328 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Roon9(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
Archaic mentality.

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Lorazepam(f): 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
End time father
As if he wasnt the one who donated X chromosome, to produce XX.
Next time he should pray hard so he can donate Y chromosome. angry

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by onecrate: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
The fool should have cut off his useless diçk as the sex of a baby depends on whether the sperm is carrying x or y chromosome.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
This is so sad. Nine months wasted. I can imagine what the wife and kids have been passing through in the hands of the mentally unstable man.

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Jh0wsef(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Sonfethopia: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
The man is funny o. Does he not have sisters?

16 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by MountainView: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by WalkerMichael(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
Jesus Christ. What do we call this? Whats wrong with a baby girl?

33 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by kalvoken(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
I hope the man is no longer alive

The heart of a human can be cruel. If he so much cherish a male child over female, he ought to have married a man to birth for him. I do not even wish to imagine the trauma of this act to the wife.

I blame those with him when the incident happened, someone should have planked him to death.

54 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Slawormir: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Stupid man
Na Men dey determine the sex of a baby because their sperm is carrying an Xy chromosome. So na wetin them give the woman go combine with the mother's X to determine the sex of the Baby
if them give X chromosome to the woman then the baby will be a girl (XX) and if the man give a Y chromosome it will combine with the mother's X to make a boy (xy)

Damnnnnn. This man deserve a painful death Kill this Moda fuckkker with this method:
Make him conscious and rub gas round his mouth then Force bees down his throat through his mouth. Seal his mouth. The gas will infuriates the bees and make them aggressive
Then watch how the bees Sting him from inside
A very slow and painful way of killing Moda fuckkkers

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
Dangote no get son. So mr man who you. And who ya lineage help

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by DanHaske: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Even if it is true, it will take me one week before I believe this story.

I mean how can?

17 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Chai..this one weak me oo! Some people dey find even one whether na male or female and all what this man has to do was to murder someone he can't create himself. Mr man, you are a disgrace to the entire human race and i pray you face the consequences of your wicked and inhumane actions!!

43 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Onlyonebuhari: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Imo this imo that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by whitebulb(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Digmygold: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
God save our adorable daughters from Ubunja and liquidfaya bedevilled replicas

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Primusinterpares(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Man is wicked... Abortion would be better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Anthony0094(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
baba dy vex
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Perfecttouchade: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Weyrey
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Akube1z: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Women just like decieving men. Right from Adam and eve..
And female child is also good . Some men just prefer male child to female child.

Modified...

Though I don't support the evil act the man did. He should have accept it and move on
If you train your girls in the way of the Lord and you give them good moral training right from their tender age.
They will surely be great . And be successful in their doings.
Plus. female children are more easier to train than male child. Some male children grow up to be stubborn and rude(.if you spoil them and you don't give them moral training right from small. )

20 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Covidodo: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
Typical definition of what Yorubas would call "Edi".

Why are we so concerned about gender? What makes one better than the other?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Skepticus: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
grin
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by boss1310(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
the man should be thrown to the floor from a 10 storey building

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.