Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) (39833 Views)

Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:36pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
very unfortunate seriously, Africa mentality won’t allow that

Y`all always quick to downgrade your race!

Don't we do same in Nigeria?

Even a Danfo Driver in Nigeria knows that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Lanre1st(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29
There are many fake siren 🚨 in Nigeria.

Government should ban Politicians from using it first, so we will know that it's emergency not public thieves who embezzle our money and still expect to be respected
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by muyico(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29
were not develop, just using white man devise
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:37pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
Wow this is great. I only give credit to road users in Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± that respect the lives of people in the country . Can we find a replica of it in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬?

It does exist!

I have seen such repeatedly in Nigeria!

Once the ambulance has its siren on, motorist make way for it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by AncientAlien(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29
See as every car just dey park for the ambulance to have its way. Bravo. We can replicate this too in Nigeria. It's just that we are bent in doing what we found our successor doing before our arrival and we refuse to make a change.(not 2015 change abeg)

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29
Lol. Enugu fire service the other day. Bus no gree make firetruck leave the facility. Everybody wanted to go first. E do me like make i go dash that bus driver a life changing slap

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Omenlon: 3:39pm On Jan 29
Many of us on this forum are guilty of what we complained of. Talk is cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Nostring: 3:42pm On Jan 29
See inferior ppl everywhere ... Nigerians are not animals ,den dey give way...evn some motorist most especially Danfo ppl go dey use hand control ppl to quickly move comot give way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
wow it’s even practiced in this way in USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ too. Why is everything wrong in Africa then πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I don't know which part of Nigeria you stay, but it's done in Nigeria... Witnessed it SEVERALLY in Lagos... Even danfos do it a lot

Abeg, we might be disorganised,but not in this aspect... Bring another thing

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by JaskanFactor: 3:44pm On Jan 29
people with constant electricity, good roads, no bandits, no kidnappers, currency that is not toilet paper, cheap internet, have a very good record of being very orderly.

Its very well known fact in research of human nature, that if you want orderly descent people to start acting like animals, all you have to do is put them under inhuman stress for several generations or even just a few hours. And the people will start acting like animals

Just dont forget that its same people that run Netherlands , Dubai , new York London that also run Nigeria ............. right down to price of bread healthcare security and which street lamps get repaired when.

People who are under siege for 500 years so far, dont have a good record for being orderly.

But if you really want to know who is human and who is barbarian, look at what they do in the bedroom when the curtains are closed.

For example in the recent story below, head of WWE resting paid a woman a million dollars so that he can have sex with her and shit poopoo on her head during sex. But she took him took court cause he originally promised her 3 million dollars.

Adolph Hitler too was known to be into coprophilia , the act of deriving sexual pleasure from shitting on people.
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2024/jan/27/wwe-founder-vince-mcmahon-resigns-from-post-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
Wow this is great. I only give credit to road users in Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± that respect the lives of people in the country . Can we find a replica of it in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬?

when you look at nairaland and the way people talk to each other, then you will have the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Justiceleague1: 3:45pm On Jan 29
See road!!!!
I once saw an ambulance stuck in traffic here in naija...them blow siren taya,they had to stop and just resigned to fate and definitely would've called their office for them to find a way to get another ambulance grin
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Talkisneeded: 3:46pm On Jan 29
Ohh,you think Nigerians that contributes money online for sick people can't make way for ambulance...
We need to be properly educated first and make sure the people at the helms of affairs are not abusing the privileges
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:49pm On Jan 29
Resetinc:
Haaa

For naija we go even follow the ambulance bumper to bumper till we form another double lane come block the road completely πŸ˜‚

But the truth is if you leave this country you start to miss all this our madness for here ooπŸ˜‚

Naija sweet oo for people wey understand
nawaoooo 🐨🐨🐨🐨
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by duduade: 3:50pm On Jan 29
Nigerians left this WhatsApp group since 1914
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29
It is just like this in my village
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Bullfallo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29
If you watch you will notice a few park lane
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:51pm On Jan 29
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't know which part of Nigeria you stay, but it's done in Nigeria... Witnessed it SEVERALLY in Lagos... Even danfos do it a lot

Abeg, we might be disorganised,but not in this aspect... Bring another thing
πŸ˜‚ for this same Lagos, Abeg stop the lie now. Once the ambulance πŸš‘ is been stuck in the Lagos traffic, Na to be praying for the victims be the koko
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:52pm On Jan 29
PotatoSalad:
Lol. Enugu fire service the other day. Bus no gree make firetruck leave the facility. Everybody wanted to go first. E do me like make i go dash that bus driver a life changing slap
imagine. It’s very unfortunate situation in naija we dey
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by pretydiva(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29
Almost everybody for naija Dey do ghaghagha🀣
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Dearlord(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29
Resetinc:
Haaa

For naija we go even follow the ambulance bumper to bumper till we form another double lane come block the road completely πŸ˜‚

But the truth is if you leave this country you start to miss all this our madness for here ooπŸ˜‚

Naija sweet oo for people wey understand

With this your mentality we will never get it right in this blessed country.
OGA I no follow u ooo, nothing sweet in what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:53pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

Y`all always quick to downgrade your race!

Don't we do same in Nigeria?

Even a Danfo Driver in Nigeria knows that.

Na lies joor. Just pray there’s no traffic niii.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Bluffly: 3:54pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
Replica when road is bad and too many cars on the way
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by TheAlchemist: 3:54pm On Jan 29
Roads without pot holes... we will get there slowly but surely.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:55pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

It does exist!

tell me which State?
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:56pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

It does exist!

tell me which State? In as much there’s traffic, just forget it. Everything will be bad in the road.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by COMPAQ(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
wow it’s even practiced in this way in USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ too. Why is everything wrong in Africa then πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Its the same everywhere in the developed world!!

I guess that tells you we ain't developed!!

In US, at a stop sign everybody stops and you go as you arrived there.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:57pm On Jan 29
Bluffly:

Replica when road is bad and too many cars on the way
very true. Very unfortunate situation we found ourselves
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 3:57pm On Jan 29
COMPAQ:

Its the same everywhere in the developed world!!

I guess that tells you we ain't developed!!

In US, at a stop sign everybody stops and you go as you arrived there.
developed country like which country? 🐀🐀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.