Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) (39819 Views)

Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by armadeo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29
The day I experienced this thing. I wanted to weep.

Everybody just parked on one side of the road. No questions no rushing. I didn't even understand what was going on.

Suddenly an ambulance with full siren just flew past. Every vehicle just got back into position and we started moving.

I was shocked for a very long time.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Topman7: 6:29pm On Jan 29
Nostring:
See inferior ppl everywhere ... Nigerians are not animals ,den dey give way...evn some motorist most especially Danfo ppl go dey use hand control ppl to quickly move comot give way

Don’t mind them.

Any excuse to talk down their own country.

I’ve never seen such a useless set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Topman7: 6:32pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

Lagos!

Traffic is a normal occurrence all over the world and ambulances and fire fighters face such obstacle during operations, or do they fly in high traffic cities?

I have personally made way for ambulance and fire fighters in more than 100 occasions and other motorist did same.

Thanks for informing the he-goats who have come here to do their usual anti-African posts.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Nostring: 6:32pm On Jan 29
Topman7:

Don’t mind them.

Any excuse to talk down their own country.

I’ve never seen such a useless set of people.
very very useless ppl
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 7:04pm On Jan 29
MyAmericandream:

That’s how they do in USA too not only Netherlands.
wow that’s interesting
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Basic123: 7:27pm On Jan 29
christejames:
That's a developed country different from a third world country managed by Tinubu undecided
Anambra Managed by PETER OBI is far saner

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by agrowell: 7:41pm On Jan 29
It can only be possible in a country where:
1. The road is smooth and no potholes
2. There is no traffic logjam everyday
3. The ambulance is not being faked to be carrying corpse

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CJStarz: 7:50pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
Wow this is great. I only give credit to road users in Netherlands 🇳🇱 that respect the lives of people in the country . Can we find a replica of it in Nigeria 🇳🇬?
Whossai 😂
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by BadBradley: 8:07pm On Jan 29
Video was doctored and fast forwarded.

I would have placed a curse on the fraud who posted it on YouTube but I'm still at the office and used office WiFi.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:36pm On Jan 29
agrowell:
It can only be possible in a country where:
1. The road is smooth and no potholes
2. There is no traffic logjam everyday
3. The ambulance is not being faked to be carrying corpse

So no potholes and daily rush hour traffic in advanced countries?

Only God knows who feeds you lots with lies!
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:39pm On Jan 29
Topman7:

Thanks for informing the he-goats who have come here to do their usual anti-African posts.

The JJC's are so annoying!

Once they just leave the country, the first thing they do is to start looking for reasons to condemn their own race.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by steeltrust: 8:45pm On Jan 29
safariman:
Apart from the care for your fellow man to make sure that they get the urgent care they need, its also against the law not to obey ambulance and emergency road vehicles. Sometimes the problem in Nigeria is the abuse of these emergency vehicles (mostly by politicians, police on non emergencies and by banks carrying money) zipping through traffic which maybe none emergency situations.

bro laws are not taking seriously in Nigeria if not people or politicians won’t dare break it

Here in American no matter who you’re
Them no born you well to break traffic rule
Or any other law
No matter what the institution will catch you
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by steeltrust: 8:51pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

What happened here?

I will show you more instances if you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPnZZ6QjA0
oga stop justifying nonsense
There was no space for other cars to move the at why they where stuck

When you see something of worthy pray it happens to your country

My mother was sick and got struck
In 60seconds of calling 911
Ambulance and fire fighter truck with police de our house with helicopter hulling round our roof just in case the ambulance didn’t make it on time

If na Nigeria my mother for don die or we go de pray to God make e send angel from heaven come

The reason why Nigeria is this bad is you guys see these nonsense as normal
Common light
Good road
Good health care
Good school na big problem cause we think of is either we want to steal public fund through over bloated contracts or religion and ethnicity will play in

God help ona for that country

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:03pm On Jan 29
steeltrust:
oga stop justifying nonsense
There was no space for other cars to move the at why they where stuck

When you see something of worthy pray it happens to your country

My mother was sick and got struck
In 60seconds of calling 911
Ambulance and fire fighter truck with police de our house with helicopter hulling round our roof just in case the ambulance didn’t make it on time

If na Nigeria my mother for don die or we go de pray to God make e send angel from heaven come

The reason why Nigeria is this bad is you guys see these nonsense as normal
Common light
Good road
Good health care
Good school na big problem cause we think of is either we want to steal public fund through over bloated contracts or religion and ethnicity will play in

God help ona for that country

Now you shifting goal post!

No one said they don't have a better system. But they experience glitches same way we do here!

Its not peculiar to Nigeria or Africa!

And how much did cough out after such service? Was it free?
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by ozonechrome: 9:49pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
wow it’s even practiced in this way in USA 🇺🇸 too. Why is everything wrong in Africa then 🙈🙈🙈

Has road safety ever prepared driving lesson in Nigeria?

It's part of the driving course in all developed countries.

If you block the road for ambulance or police when the siren is on you'll be fined.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 9:53pm On Jan 29
ozonechrome:

Has road safety ever prepared driving lesson in Nigeria?

It's part of the driving course in all developed countries.

If you block the road for ambulance or police when the siren is on you'll be fined.
hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by linearity: 10:46pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
chaiii it’s unfortunate, we can’t witness it in naija we dey

Make Naija get Ambulance first na!
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by steeltrust: 10:49pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

Now you shifting goal post!

No one said they don't have a better system. But they experience glitches same way we do here!

Its not peculiar to Nigeria or Africa!

And how much did cough out after such service? Was it free?

oga even with the glitch
Things still work better

If I pay for something and I get the service required won’t I be happy?

Now let say the scenario in Nigeria were you pay light bill and you don’t see light 😂🤣
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by ekelebeXstunner: 11:07pm On Jan 29
It’s because they know someone is fighting for his/her life inside the vehicle. People wey get brain. Poverty don block the average man thinking faculty here.
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 4:22am On Jan 30
linearity:

Make Naija get Ambulance first na!
hmm 🤔 Nawaoooo
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:50am On Jan 30
cheesy

Ta Tun
Le'leyi Tori Olohun

grin grin
Creamypie:
See country with good sanity. If na Nigeria eh, forget it. They will even.clog it the more. The patient will kpeme in the vehicle, and many of the road users will attend the burial ceremony

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Jan 30
Wait till you see videos of how bicycle riders, got priority over motor vehicles .........

If you want to ride and live, ride in Holland........😜😂
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by inegbedion30210: 6:17am On Jan 30
One day : this will start to be the order of the day in our darling nation ♥️ .One day : this will start to be the order of the day in our darling nation ♥️ ....
Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by sinero: 7:19am On Jan 30
papyjaypaul:
We tend to abuse privileges. Nigerians aren't stupid, it's those who abused ambulances for private affairs that should be caned. They call themsleves big men and women but they are big babies.

You are on point sir. It is only in Nigeria that men will be going to the bar with their girl friends and blow d siren. Nobody will take such serious. Our own too dey our body.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) by gforce5: 10:26am On Jan 30
Bros, I was about to say the same thing. Most of them complain about Nigeria's problems but are not willing to make a conscious effort to change their behaviour. A lot of them are so used to the mediocrity in Nigeria that once they travel abroad, they can't cope living in a functional society as it's alien to them. Hence why so many of them are on social media ranting about how tough life is abroad.
Dearlord:

With this your mentality we will never get it right in this blessed country.
OGA I no follow u ooo, nothing sweet in what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other? / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.