Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. (36630 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Teejaney88(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30
44k is veeeeery cheap man...
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by JayPeeOham: 4:08pm On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
How are Nigerians coping? Responsible men and women are trying sha.

If you are not responsible you don't know what God has done for you.

Hahaha haha...you just made me to laff out loud inside church grin grin
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Charisma01: 4:08pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:
I went to beans village at the outskirt of Abuja with the Hope I was going to buy beans at a pocket friendly price ,but i was shocked at the current price.

After having budgeted 20k for it, I got there only to be told that,the price was about 51k.

Immediately i remembered the price might further go up,I just I had to bargained and I eventually met a borno woman who sold her iron beans at 44k to me.

The inflation has finally affected everything especially food.

I wonder how it would be in time to come.

Pls help me understand. 50kg for 22k or 25kg for 22k.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by jerrymej(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30
I bought a bag of this beans on Saturday 27th Jan, for N54000. And today 30th Jan, it's sold for 58-60K here in one of the Lagos market.
APC una Weldon o 🙄
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Tonididdyx: 4:52pm On Jan 30
Where are railways... There should be a direct subsidized transportation link from the north to the south to ease prices of goods.

... But No!, these days govt do absolutely nothing and no questions are asked!

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

My madam in the office gave me a secret she said, store it in tight jericans and maje sure it is air tight and leave it that way and it would remain their as fresh as it is.

She said,she has beans that has been stored for three years in her house.

Although,I have been storing mine in the freezer all this time.

I need to try her method.
I think that's if there are not weevil in the beans but not when the bean is already inflected with weevils
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Nice2023(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30
fineboynl:
I think that's if there are not weevil in the beans but not when the bean is already inflected with weevils

Yes exactly.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by TemmyT002(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30
Ọmọ, it's 84k here

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by fineboynl(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

Yes exactly.
this one you bought is already infected
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Busu001: 6:25pm On Jan 30
I need someone from South or east to deal with. On rice. I'm from the north central.

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by giftygirl1(f): 8:03pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:

shocked ;

I'm sorry but I'm amazed.

You registered this account on 7th of February 2007 and have only spent a month and 12 days on the forum. How do you still remember your password or even remember that Nairaland still exists?

I assume you still use the same email you registered it with.
I have changed password once then I use my son's name. Now I can't forget the password even if I turn great grandma

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by SuperOnyi: 8:27pm On Jan 30
giftygirl1:

I have changed password once then I use my son's name. Now I can't forget the password even if I turn great grandma

shocked

That's an intelligent move. smiley
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Watcharena: 9:07pm On Jan 30
CalabarPikin:
I have plans of venturing into food chain business.... especially grains and nuts
Beans, millets, maize, guinea corn, soyabean and others
Any sure connect available to deliver to Calabar..?

I'll like to supply palm oil to your side if the business is good there
I can I supply that for you
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by JASBROS(m): 5:28am On Jan 31
Nice2023:

Yes brother.
Is it only beans they sell there?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Nice2023(m): 5:36am On Jan 31
JASBROS:

Is it only beans they sell there?

Yes.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by giftygirl1(f): 10:07am On Jan 31
Kinzo0917:

My dear, for your information ℹ️, iron beans no dey quick dey cook or done oo.

It takes hours ..that is why most people don't buy it.

My sister that buys bean and sells customers here in d North don't buy it because of dat disadvantage. Most people hardly buy it

There was a time I bought it, I cooked it for over 3 to 4 hours on gas ⛽, d idiot no dey grey to done

The price might a bit cheap but ur gas ⛽ go hear whin
I no de near iron beans,as the name be,na so it be. It's either oloyin or potasco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Konquest: 1:20pm On Jan 31
Nice2023:
I went to beans village at the outskirt of Abuja with the Hope I was going to buy beans at a pocket friendly price ,but i was shocked at the current price.

After having budgeted 20k for it, I got there only to be told that,the price was about 51k.

Immediately i remembered the price might further go up,I just I had to bargained and I eventually met a borno woman who sold her iron beans at 44k to me.

The inflation has finally affected everything especially food.

I wonder how it would be in time to come.
"Iron" beans? What's that?... cheesy

Aha! I just found out the meaning of iron beans from the post directly above me... It's a variety of hard beans distinct from ewa oloyin (sweet beans).

Pressure cookers can be used to soften the raw beans though.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Konquest: 1:30pm On Jan 31
Nice2023:

50kg.
50 Kg... That's interesting.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Konquest: 1:31pm On Jan 31
Mumben:

Is it the beans market before Auta, along Goshen road?
Abuja folks.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:13pm On Jan 31
Nice2023:

I am talking fact...I have customers down to onions sellers here.
are you on Whatsapp +2349067136423 ? Let's talk bro
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:14pm On Jan 31
Konquest:

"Iron" beans? What's that?... cheesy

Aha! I just found out the meaning of iron beans from the post directly above me... It's a variety of hard beans distinct from ewa oloyin (sweet beans).

Pressure cookers can be used to soften the raw beans though.

Yes they have it here in Cotonou, this Ewa Oloyin

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:18pm On Jan 31
CalabarPikin:
I have plans of venturing into food chain business.... especially grains and nuts

can we supply aqua products or livestock from your area?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:21pm On Jan 31
shortIGBOman:

It is 150k here in the East
u mean a 50kg bag of Iron Beans in the East now?

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:21pm On Jan 31
shortIGBOman:
Wow. Lucky you. This same bag of Beans is 150k here in Anambra. We are really suffering here. Price of food is too high and above the reach of the common man.
what?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by shortIGBOman: 4:26pm On Jan 31
itzadorable333:

Yes
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by IamAsiri: 7:11pm On Jan 31
Anunakeeh:

Some traders would even sell for 120k.

You should know most nigerians breathe in and breathe out Wickedness.

Big bag of 100kg, not the 50kg bag.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by IamAsiri: 7:11pm On Jan 31
itzadorable333:

He's lying.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 12:05am On Feb 03
IamAsiri:

He's lying.
ok how much is it?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by IamAsiri: 12:28pm On Feb 03
itzadorable333:
ok how much is it?

That clearly is the price of 100kg bag and not 50kg. Some people clearly don't know the difference between these bags yet rush down to comment on how outrageous the prices are.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by itzadorable333: 4:48pm On Feb 03
IamAsiri:

That clearly is the price of 100kg bag and not 50kg. Some people clearly don't know the difference between these bags yet rush down to comment on how outrageous the prices are.
ok how much is 50kg?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Sukkyy2010: 8:12pm On Feb 09
CalabarPikin:

I'm in Lagos can you supply to Lagos?
I want to buy for storage
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by fisibobo(m): 8:06am On Mar 16
I ve a truck that I just bought but something keeps telling me to venture into food business. From north to east or south. I live in Abuja . Open to business opportunities call me on 07011111646 let's explore opportunities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.