Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ (34194 Views)

Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29
ibawon:
Reason why you just avoid some silly situation, because you don't know which can land you in Jail. A mentor once told me that eating Garri every day is better than your freedom taken away from you, especially in a country where human right means almost nothing.

Nobody can avoid when it is inevitable

cry
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

"Off course" means something entirely different from "of course". Which exactly were you intending to use? So I'll know the precise direction to channel your idiocy.

Per course

Who ur englysh epp?

Shebi
U wan trow me inside cell make ur gay partners chop me

heartless gorilla

angry
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Business3600: 7:17pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:
Yes we know cool

That's why we the sane Nigerians that love this country say that tinubu should send both Betta and Tunji directly to kirikiri, the inmates there have already prepared cells worthy of their status and characters cheesy
Do you poor man cell it same with rich man cell. They have VIP bro
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Business3600: 7:18pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:
Yes we know cool

That's why we the sane Nigerians that love this country say that tinubu should send both Betta and Tunji directly to kirikiri, the inmates there have already prepared cells worthy of their status and characters cheesy
Do you think poor man cell is dsame with rich man cell. They have VIP bro

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by BoldBrainz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29
HellVictorinho6:

Per course

Who ur englysh epp?

Shebi
U wan trow me inside cell make ur gay partners chop me

heartless gorilla

angry

LMAO!

You're a very disturbed young man, apparently.

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by ibawon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29
HellVictorinho6:

Nobody can avoid when it is inevitable

cry
People that avoid Wahala the most are those that have tasted original jail time

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SuperOnyi: 7:24pm On Jan 29
shocked

Some of these people screaming "death to homosexuals" do not know that the Northern part of Nigeria have had homosexuals way before it got into the mainstream—yes, way before the coming of these crossdressers or whatever they call them.

Some of these Alhajis are ready to offer you a lot of money just for you to bend down like you make Hadiza do every time at the back of that store.

But I digress, it is really laughable and painful that no sector is working in Nigeria — oh, my birth country!

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by usagee36: 7:29pm On Jan 29
I wish you went to school to read and understand.
Babaken:
I can see that homo dey your eye
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29
ibawon:

People that avoid Wahala the most are those that have tasted original jail time

Cuz they cudnt avoid the jail time

cry

So u expect 2 neva see dem again

Or u send 200naira if possible 4 garri which they must share with some satan 4saken warden
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Princeton92(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29
lapazi:
add 14years to their life sentence, what nonsense

Sadly it takes nothing from them
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by stasius: 7:35pm On Jan 29
lapazi:

For someone on death row. Are you joking?
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by youngsahito(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29
Those warden are also part of the rotten system, why move hardened criminals to those awaiting trials and why haven't govt sign the death warrant against those miscreant. Alot of things don't add up at all in this country. Freedom is really priceless.

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SisterAnn(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29
lapazi:
Kikikiki😁

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by stasius: 7:37pm On Jan 29
I hope they give them condoms in that prison to avoid sharing HIV and other diseases.

God have mercy on human race!
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SisterAnn(f): 7:39pm On Jan 29
oluwaseyi0:

Most of the perpetrator are already on life sentence or death row
The guy said the death row and life sentences should be extended by 14yrs grin
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29
SavageResponse:

Na your papa be baboon you bastard!

I thought you were the one who wanted to commit suicide the other time, why have you not done so already?

If dem born ur mama well, leave ur house witou gun,

Shebi u get assasi

Na u wan make me off masef abi?

angry

4get squad

4get squad

Y u just dey drop zobo anyhow

Spits

Rubbish
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by bionixs: 8:02pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:
Yes we know cool

My fellow patriotic Nigerians, can you see the calibre of 1d1ots we share our geographical location with above? undecided

So because bionixs has a job and I don't have a job, we should allow people like betta Edu and Tunji ojo to keep stealing and siphoning our collective wealth undisturbed? lipsrsealed

If this isn't the height if agbad0rism I wonder if it's insanity shocked
keep shouting. Thieves told you who the thieves are and you are here bleating . Keep collecting likes from those who have lost bearing. Meanwhile, stay jobless , we have much eeyah to keep your joblessness justified .

Your private jets are now used to go and watch polo matches. Equivalent of your state budget is used to renovate vice president lodge. Your former no do good president is still been celebrated but all they see is Beta Edu
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SeeWahala: 8:09pm On Jan 29
bionixs:
keep shouting. Thieves told you who the thieves are and you are here bleating . Keep collecting like from those who have lost bearing. Meanwhile, stay jobless , we have much eeyah to keep your joblessness justified

Shurrup angry

All the fishes must be caught both big and small.

That your brother is a thief or your sister is a thief doesn't mean we should overlook their crimes in place of my own brother or sisters own stealing.

You arr a hypocritical snake tongue
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SeriouslySense(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29
That is why i like the Japanese Prison system, there is no time to think about sexual hunger. They work, and they become productive, even a japanese prisoner can be more productive than a free African.

Its because the Nigerian prison systen emulates the american prison system, where they are given too much freedom. The Japanese system, wil bring out the best in the individual, he will become a good example in the society smiley smiley

In prison there is no idle time, the men will work very hard, while the elderly are taught how to care for children, and they find a purpose and the elderly are treated with more kindness cool

the Prison also shows its its products, people come to see the products made by the prisoner.

And there is quiet time, where they must be still and quiet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by SavageResponse(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29
HellVictorinho6:

If dem born ur mama well, leave ur house witou gun,

Shebi u get assasi

Na u wan make me off masef abi?

angry

4get squad

4get squad

Y u just dey drop zobo anyhow

Spits

Rubbish

May devil baptise you and your father.

It is very obvious that you are drowning in frustration
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Monaboo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29
We complain to God for not getting our heart desires but fail to give thanks to the greatest gift God has given us which is FREEDOM.

You wake up, go out, go to work, meet people, breath in fresh air even with only 100 Naira in your pocket.

You dont know what God has done for you.

Just take one second a say "OH LORD, I THANK YOU TODAY FOR MY FREEDOM IN LIFE".

Mind u, not everyone in prison committed a crime.

Yes...

Just this afternoon, I was watching a video on Facebook where a Nigerian lady goes on Facebook live to connect singles for dating in Nigeria.

Her video pooped up on my Facebook so I watched it.

A guy joined her live session from Prison.

He is in prison in Enugu.

Come and see the shock on the interviewers face.

The interviewer couldn't see his face so next thing, he put on his blue light. Blue light. Na so the interviewer asked whether babe dey there but the guy said No.

When he was asked how he got to prison, he said he did not commit any crime. He was only struggling for Land with a rich person and the person put him in prison. He said they land belonged to their community.

He said he had been in prison since 2017 and will be out this year 2024.

I felt for him.

So don't be shocked to find out that most people in Prison connect to the real world even more than u.

You might be shocked a majority are even on Nairaland commenting.

It is well.

I wish them well.

May the innocent ones gain freedom and come out peacefully.

And may the guilty ones change completely and turn a new leaf so that the society can be a better place for us all to co-exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29
10mobile:
Mehn, this is another reason why I've got to avoid going to prison as hell. Ahhhh!!!!!!

They are not feeding well. So, how come they're getting sexually aroused?

The prison boys accept the money because they are not feeding well. But the other guys giving them so much money, how are they getting the money?
I can tell you a story of how sex and hunger are not in the same boat but maybe another day.
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Badadvisor: 8:29pm On Jan 29
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Some of these people screaming "death to homosexuals" do not know that the Northern part of Nigeria have had homosexuals way before it got into the mainstream—yes, way before the coming of these crossdressers or whatever they call them.

Some of these Alhajis are ready to offer you a lot of money just for you to bend down like you make Hadiza do every time at the back of that store.

But I digress, it is really laughable and painful that no sector is working in Nigeria — oh, my birth country!
Fastest way to contact hiv.
Most gays are hiv patients

1 Like

Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Truvelisback(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29
usagee36:
So if this is true, why just not legalize this dirty act.
Legalize which dirty act?
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by MasterTeeUSA: 8:49pm On Jan 29
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by Galadimabawa: 8:59pm On Jan 29
living hell
Re: Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29
SavageResponse:

May devil baptise you and your father.

It is very obvious that you are drowning in frustration

4get mara

Wetin u dey muv?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Vietnam Seizes 2.3 Tons Of Elephant Tusks Inside Nigerian Wood Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.