Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? (25938 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by tnerro1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29
The police is your friend and there is nothing you can do about it 😋
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Cassandraloius: 10:11pm On Jan 29
Police is ya friend.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Domistar5(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29
Nigerian Police always coming late in crimes scenes except it's to settle a misunderstanding undecided

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Mtmike(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29
This is not even correct, I will never rely on police for anything

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by ITbomb(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29
The 8% are those who can afford their services not the average citizen

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Bigseven(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29
This result no correct. E suppose be zero percent for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Nice2023(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29
From their outfits...u can tell the most unprepared police men on earth.

See their heads like cultists.

No be person carry police car with mobile connectivity.

I will not say more than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Franking: 10:22pm On Jan 29
The Police in Nigeria is a joke. Visit police stations and see.

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by sulaak(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29
immortalcrown:
Which day Nigeria come reach 8%? Only criminals may feel safe around the NPF.

The 8% are the politicians
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by kyuniii(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29
Only for joke, here police rely on vigilante.

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by ajealadick(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29
abobote:
Nigeria should be zero percent.

How can Nigeria be on pair with Ghana, that is an insult to the Ghanaian police

Should be -50%

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Kkk777: 10:28pm On Jan 29
Presence of Nigeria Police is a threat on it's own.

Anytime I see Nigeria Police around something in me would hint me to leave the place despite the fact that I'm law abiding citizen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by dapadawee: 10:29pm On Jan 29
osuofia2:
Most people criticizing the npf rely on them more than they would admit
NAIRALAND PPRO SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Kionrae: 10:31pm On Jan 29
osuofia2:
Most people criticizing the npf rely on them more than they would admit
come e be like say u be police officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Emman08: 10:43pm On Jan 29
In Nigeria, rely on police for wetin? Don't we have enough problems? That number is probably 1% and its all politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by CalmElder(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29
Greenfaces:
Whenever I think of safety and security. Nigeria police has never crossed my mind. The only time I think of police is when someone is oweing me and refusing to pay and I'm ready to loose 10 percent
Or when my phone or wallet with I'd card is lost and I need to report it in case its found in the bush where armed robbers stay.

.it used to be 4 percent, so it's 10 now?

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by wellmax(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29
abobote:
Nigeria should be zero percent.

How can Nigeria be on pair with Ghana, that is an insult to the Ghanaian police

Next time thieves come to your area go and call OPC. Since you won’t appreciate the little work the police is doing despite the challenges we all as a nation face.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by pacespot(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29
It shows that the more developed a country is, the more the citizens rely on police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Babalola0920: 11:08pm On Jan 29
US own worst
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Neoteny7: 11:12pm On Jan 29
No kidding.

Just look at this prime example.

I can't tell if he's walking, dancing, or swooning.

This is certainly not someone you'd rely on in a tight spot.

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by idomytin(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29
Some persons just dished out statistics the way they like. Hiss
Nigeria 8%?
Nigeria is 1%.

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by casppyjay: 11:38pm On Jan 29
berrystunn:
Nigeria should be 1%.
and those are the would be VIPS and highest bidders!

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29
wellmax:

Next time thieves come to your area go and call OPC. Since you won’t appreciate the little work the police is doing despite the challenges we all as a nation face.

I know anything can kill me at anytime

Even the police can rape me at anytime

And i can lose the little i have at anytime

At least give my belt to my brother b4 u kidnap me

cry

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by occfx: 12:27am On Jan 30
immortalcrown:
Which day Nigeria come reach 8%? Only criminals may feel safe around the NPF.

Nigeria suppose be minus 50% because, me I dey take off if I see police. I no follow is expensive and I don't rely on them to do anything for me. Stray bullets from them has killed more citizens than armed robbers

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by TreasureJunky: 1:21am On Jan 30
Nigerian police looking like criminals in the picture
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by ericmor: 1:34am On Jan 30
Domistar5:
Nigerian Police always coming late in crimes scenes except it's to settle a misunderstanding undecided

Just like the American movies

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by ericmor: 1:41am On Jan 30
wellmax:

The thief police will latter release after collecting money, just for the thief to come back and take you down. So many bad experience with NPF. The NPF is just a business organization which aim is to make profit and not to save lives

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Blueace247(f): 1:50am On Jan 30
none of my lineage has joined Nigerian Police Force... and i will be ever greatful oh Lord!
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by MMWandali: 1:51am On Jan 30
Police not the people's friend in Africa
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by olisaEze(m): 3:11am On Jan 30
Adonknow about all these percentages, but if it's Nigeria, on a scale of one to ten, zero! In Rwanda the police is your friend no matter the nationality, in Nigeria the only friend the police know is money! In Ghana the sight of a policeman gives some measure of confidence. In Nigeria a uniformed man in sight is cause for brisk introspection on how much cash you can afford to part ways with for a yet to be manufactured offense. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Donedeal1(m): 4:53am On Jan 30
The 8% Nigerian

Were are they?

Maybe in diaspora.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15am On Jan 30
chisomkachy:

#CableIndex
Can Tinubu do anything to make this value for Nigeria better??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohimini, Benue (pics) / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.