Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? (25934 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by samomoli: 5:15am On Jan 30
We deceive ourselves. Let's check the indices of a failed state and cross examine Nigeria. What do you get

2 Likes

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17am On Jan 30
Greenfaces:
Whenever I think of safety and security. Nigeria police has never crossed my mind. The only time I think of police is when someone is oweing me and refusing to pay and I'm ready to loose 10 percent
Or when my phone or wallet with I'd card is lost and I need to report it in case its found in the bush where armed robbers stay.

This has never crossed my mind ooo.
Honestly, they can even say that you're the kingpin ooo.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by symbianDON(m): 5:34am On Jan 30
Olalekanbanky1:
Pls tell the 8% of nigeria population to continue playing.[color=#006600][/color]
the 8% are the 'real' friends of the police.....if you know, you know grin
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by oyeb15: 6:01am On Jan 30
Nigeria police is a business enterprise. To report any case, you must have at least 5k in your pocket

The few good ones are the educated ogas from SP above. Government should be recruiting graduates into d force.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Blazebond(m): 6:04am On Jan 30
If you believe this nonsense polls results then you need your brain re-examined, most people like answering polls questions with lies.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Greenfaces: 6:28am On Jan 30
CalmElder:

.it used to be 4 percent, so it's 10 now?
10 percent of every deposit. If the debtor pays all at once, then it's just 10 percent, but if he's bringing it in bits, then each time he brings a bit, they take 10percent of that bit. Over all its usually a loss because after some time, the debtor and his guarantor can just change address and the police can't trace them again. They will call you to come and collect your money and the case will close like that
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by IamANigerianMan: 6:29am On Jan 30
Olalekanbanky1:
Pls tell the 8% of nigeria population to continue playing.[color=#006600][/color]
I can tell you that 99% of Nigerians are criminal, from Yahooo , 419, ritualist, stealing, raping, killing, drugs, Boko boys, banditary, ipob, religious fanatism, support your tribal person who COMMITED crime etc when you and likes hate police I am not surprise .
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Poisonousman: 6:37am On Jan 30
chisomkachy:

#CableIndex

We don't believe in police
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Thazard(m): 7:39am On Jan 30
Greenfaces:
Whenever I think of safety and security. Nigeria police has never crossed my mind. The only time I think of police is when someone is oweing me and refusing to pay and I'm ready to loose 10 percent
Or when my phone or wallet with I'd card is lost and I need to report it in case its found in the bush where armed robbers stay.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:43am On Jan 30
For Nigeria wey vigilante dey rescue policeman??
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by 2pak(m): 7:51am On Jan 30
There are still good ones among them
Not all NPF are corrupt
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Mokason288(m): 8:07am On Jan 30
princemillla:
Ma Dira oo, sogbo iku PA e.

Rely on police my ass. Every street get maiguard, every one is on high alert. U do anyhow u collect anyhow.

Relying on police will end up with unflinching billings.
Have learnt my lesson.

How old are you??
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Lomprico2: 8:12am On Jan 30
Lol 8% Keh? Must Nigerians feel safer around criminals than the Nigerian police. It's that bad!
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Lomprico2: 8:13am On Jan 30
2pak:
There are still good ones among them
Not all NPF are corrupt

Like 0.2% of them
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Blazadenise(m): 8:19am On Jan 30
I totally disagree...Its impossible for nigeria to have 2%. That im 100% sure off
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by PussyKing(m): 8:34am On Jan 30
wellmax:

Next time thieves come to your area go and call OPC. Since you won’t appreciate the little work the police is doing despite the challenges we all as a nation face.

How can you call thieves to save you from thieves??

U are dull
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30
IamANigerianMan:

I can tell you that 99% of Nigerians are criminal, from Yahooo , 419, ritualist, stealing, raping, killing, drugs, Boko boys, banditary, ipob, religious fanatism, support your tribal person who COMMITED crime etc when you and likes hate police I am not surprise .

Ode
Wetin we dey talk? Wetin hm dey talk?
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by Exceed15: 8:07pm On Jan 30
8% is an understatement. One Police was telling me i didn't give him his Christmas gift .. if u see d kind eye I take look am.. evil useless people. I don't like them at all.
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by ifegen(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30
abobote:
Nigeria should be zero percent.

How can Nigeria be on pair with Ghana, that is an insult to the Ghanaian police

The 8% are for those who rely on police to do their dirty bidding na
Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by DatNiggaDaz: 10:18pm On Jan 30
Greenfaces:
grin grin

You made me throw my cognac

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? by CalmElder(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30
Greenfaces:

10 percent of every deposit. If the debtor pays all at once, then it's just 10 percent, but if he's bringing it in bits, then each time he brings a bit, they take 10percent of that bit. Over all its usually a loss because after some time, the debtor and his guarantor can just change address and the police can't trace them again. They will call you to come and collect your money and the case will close like that

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.