Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo (19189 Views)

"How We Brutally Murdered 2 Ekiti Monarchs". Fulani Herdsmen / Elephants Kill 2 At Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by Gainman: 6:46am On Jan 30
Phred1717:
They are so many legit jobs out there begging for our youths to do but the quest to get rich quick will never permit them. This are also jobs there do outside the shore of this country. Never despite the days of they small beginning.
I laugh you. Thank your God that your own situation is better. Legit work indeed. Mention those legit work and let me hear it from you. Many Nigerians are not lazy. They want to work but d situation is not conducive to do this. One if d most easiest work to do. Barbing, laundry work etc poor electricity supply have stopped many from continuing doing this. If u are enjoying, u will not believe some people are suffering. In my area now, we never see light for 3 days now and many people have business they are using electricity to run. These people will be frustrated out of this work if care is not taken. And again what is d profit margin these people are making that state and local govt also want to frustrate them out of work with double taxation. All these wahala directly or indirectly force many into committing crime. Person wey never eat for 2 days and a friend invite him for robbery work. Do u think he will no follow him to Rob. If u get wife and children and facing difficulties to feed them, I believe u will not argue this with me. But I am not supporting people taking to crime because of hunger. But am only telling u some of those things behind committing crime.
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by Phred1717: 7:50am On Jan 30
You're actually justifying what this boys are doing, I pray you don't fall a victim to them or hope you're not what I thinking. Everyone is facing this economy hardship, but don't try n put all your problems on the next man
Gainman:
I laugh you. Thank your God that your own situation is better. Legit work indeed. Mention those legit work and let me hear it from you. Many Nigerians are not lazy. They want to work but d situation is not conducive to do this. One if d most easiest work to do. Barbing, laundry work etc poor electricity supply have stopped many from continuing doing this. If u are enjoying, u will not believe some people are suffering. In my area now, we never see light for 3 days now and many people have business they are using electricity to run. These people will be frustrated out of this work if care is not taken. And again what is d profit margin these people are making that state and local govt also want to frustrate them out of work with double taxation. All these wahala directly or indirectly force many into committing crime. Person wey never eat for 2 days and a friend invite him for robbery work. Do u think he will no follow him to Rob. If u get wife and children and facing difficulties to feed them, I believe u will not argue this with me. But I am not supporting people taking to crime because of hunger. But am only telling u some of those things behind committing crime.
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by Sunnyski: 8:22am On Jan 30
I don't see anything wrong in masters killing their slaves.
I hope they mine their organs and skulls for money rituals cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by Gainman: 8:29am On Jan 30
Phred1717:
You're actually justifying what this boys are doing, I pray you don't fall a victim to them or hope you're not what I thinking. Everyone is facing this economy hardship, but don't try n put all your problems on the next man
I guess u did not understand d simple grammar I typed. Does my post justify them committing crime? If u are in school and in an exam all and d question is what are d causes of crimes in Nigeria? Will u not put what I posted here as one of d factors leading to crime in Nigeria. Will it shows u are justifying d criminals? If d govt refuse to put things right in d next 3 months, what is presently happening will be a child's play. Thank God bad situation can't force me to go out and rob. But others out there find it difficult to manage d bad situation. U see youths taking into hard drugs. From their it leads them into committing crime. No job no job, politicians children all gotten job. They call others lazy youth. If u get opportunity don't see others as lazy. U are only fortunate.
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by HRMK: 9:35am On Jan 30
killsmith:

The monarchs are in bed with the criminal ruling class. They take bribe and fool the people in the name of culture. I have no sympathy for them.

hmmmmm...meaning you support their bn killed?
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by siant: 9:55am On Jan 30
Ekiti that used to be one of the few safest states in Nigeria, now a danger zone.
In 2012, I knew 2 foreigners that were living in Ekiti, after staying in Lagos and Oyo states. They would say, 'Ekiti is another country within Nigeria, so secure and safe.' Because they could move freely, even in the evening. Every one would joke with them. No harassment, no fear.
Not now again.
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by obinna4r: 11:20am On Jan 30
Dem go soon blame shinasa now. IBB you be prophet.Dem go soon blame shinasa now. IBB you be prophet....
Re: Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo by Midex88(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30
Thewrath:
Tinubu wii handu ekwonomi,setima wii handu sukuriti.

I don't know why it's funny to you or what's amusing in the news. Is it because it hasn't gotten to you and your family.

Pls grow up... Everything is not politics. You are one of the problems of this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Inspector Samuel Ukpabio For Alleged Baby Theft / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River / Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.