Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble (548 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jan 31
atheistconverta:
■ I know about the devil, but don't work for him as you do. That's the difference.
You lot don't pay attention much to any of what Jesus Christ said in this is the problem. Jesus Christ pretty much taught that the one you Know is master over you. lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jan 31
Jackanda1:
■ I doubt you are truely repentant otherwise you won't be opposing what i'm doing here.
So you have conveniently set yourself up as the measure for your gods, in opposition to Scripture. No wonder you come here complaining year after year about how your delusions continue to chase you all over the place. lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31
Kobojunkie post=:
I have NEVER asked you to believe a word I have ever said. I have no intentions of being a god to any human being. undecided
I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRUE WITH THEM SELVE... IF there is a reason not to trust God that have not seen. also there is a reason not to trust a word a Ghost nairaland writer drops.. (i think i'm right?)
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31
atheistconverta post=:
Now works for the devil so no longer an atheist.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN by that...?
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jan 31
Bestbrain123:
I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRUE WITH THEM SELVE... IF there is a reason not to trust God that have not seen. also there is a reason not to trust a word a Ghost nairaland writer drops.. (i think i'm right?)
Do you understand what it means to Trust? People use that term carelessly without understanding. How do you trust a being you have never in fact experienced for yourself? Let's assume for the sake of this conversion that it is in fact possible to put one's trust in humans --- that is humans are infallible ---, can you trust your own mother without first experiencing her to be sure she is and is worthy of your trust? undecided

Speaking of being honest, are you certain you are honest with your own self? undecided
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31
Kobojunkie post=:

Do you understand what it means to Trust? People use that term carelessly without understanding. How do you trust a being you have never in fact experienced for yourself? Let's assume for the sake of this conversion that it is in fact possible to put one's trust in humans --- that is humans are infallible ---, can you trust your own mother without first experiencing her to be sure she is and is worthy of your trust? undecided

Speaking of being honest, are you certain you are honest with your own self? undecided
100% SURE and honest with my self... how can you critizise christianity in a tune of atheistism and still turn your back and support their scripture... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSE TO ANSWER ME BASE ON YOUR OWN HONESTY... cuz i doubt it.
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jan 31
Bestbrain123:
100% SURE and honest with my self... how can you critizise christianity in a tune of atheistism and still turn your back and support their scripture...
■ YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSE TO ANSWER ME BASE ON YOUR OWN HONESTY... cuz i doubt it.
So because I revealed that I used to be an atheist, you take that to mean that my criticism of Christianity, a religion whose doctrines and traditions are removed from that which is declared in Scripture, is of the tune of Atheitism? Do Athiests even believe or accept any of what is stated in Scripture of the God of Israel or Jesus Christ? Something regarding your assertion seems a lot upside-down if you ask me. undecided

2. I am afraid I am not given that you brought up the term Trust here. So, again,
● Do you understand what it means to Trust? People use that term carelessly without understanding.
● How do you trust a being you have never in fact experienced for yourself? Let's assume for the sake of this conversion that it is possible to put one's trust in humans --- that is humans are infallible ---, can you trust your mother without first experiencing her to be sure she is and is worthy of your trust?
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31
Kobojunkie post=:
can you trust your mother without first experiencing her to be sure she is and is worthy of your trust?
YES I CAN because her blood is in me.. but not by a picture given to me twenty years after my birth and said she is my mother. (just like the way the world is experiencing atheistism after many years of Godly fear) why should the world trust them..?
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jan 31
Bestbrain123:
■ YES I CAN because her blood is in me.. but not by a picture given to me twenty years after my birth and said she is my mother. (just like the way the world is experiencing atheistism after many years of Godly fear) why should the world trust them..?
Una kain reasoning dey make a person weep! Her blood is in you makes her trustworthy or mean you have experienced her person? Are you f-king kidding me? So, what you are trying to get me to believe is that even getting a blood transfusion from a stranger makes the stranger not only trustworthy but also means I have experienced that stranger. Ugh! I wonder why I even bother abeg! undecided

Abeg make I waka pass ! lipsrsealed

Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31
Kobojunkie post=:
Una kain reasoning dey make a person weep! Her blood is in you makes her trustworthy or mean you have experienced her person? Are you f-king kidding me? So, what you are trying to get me to believe is that even getting a blood transfusion from a stranger makes the stranger not only trustworthy but also means I have experienced that stranger. Ugh! I wonder why I even bother abeg! undecided

Abeg make I waka pass ! lipsrsealed
don't durg the last question.. WHY SHOULD THE WORLD TRUST THEM? it seems you are irritated by that question?
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by atheistconverta: 5:03am On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
You lot don't pay attention much to any of what Jesus Christ said in this is the problem. Jesus Christ pretty much taught that the one you Know is master over you. lipsrsealed
Thanks for the confirmation. The devil is indeed a liar!
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by atheistconverta: 5:08am On Feb 01
Bestbrain123:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN by that...?
Kobojunkie is neither Christian nor atheist but trying to mislead both.
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 8:53am On Feb 01
atheistconverta post=:
Kobojunkie is neither Christian nor atheist but trying to mislead both.
I CAN'T CALL HIM AGNOSITIC because he believes in the teachings of JESUS, just that the doctrines of the church is his problem... that is inwardly he has the fear of Jesus in him.
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Jackanda1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01
Bestbrain123:
I CAN'T CALL HIM AGNOSITIC because he believes in the teachings of JESUS, just that the doctrines of the church is his problem... that is inwardly he has the fear of Jesus in him.
Which fear of jesus? Be like Junkie has successfully decieved you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by atheistconverta: 3:33pm On Feb 01
Bestbrain123:
[quote author=Bestbrain123 post=128230265]That's just a smokescreen. Someone who truly believes in Jesus would not be denying Him at the back and trying to convince other believers He doesn't exist. Check the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7976460/how-went-atheist-bible-believer#128044994
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01
Jackanda1 post=:
Which fear of jesus? Be like Junkie has successfully decieved you.
hw do you mean..?
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Bestbrain123(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01
[quote author=atheistconverta post=][/quote] he/she is not an antichrist he/she is an antichurch...IF YOU DON'T KNOW! THE OCCULTICS BELIEVES HIS TEACHINGS BUT DON'T FELLOW HIM (I MEAN JESUS!).
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by atheistconverta: 11:24pm On Feb 01
Bestbrain123:
he/she is not an antichrist he/she is an antichurch...IF YOU DON'T KNOW! THE OCCULTICS BELIEVES HIS TEACHINGS BUT DON'T FELLOW HIM (I MEAN JESUS!).
Ok.
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by Jackanda1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04
LordReed:

I thought you said it was Jesus giving you peace? Bwahahahahaha!

Dude can't you see yourself that you sound deluded? You are altering the very thing you said just a few posts ago. You need help. And not from imaginary nonsense.
There are two types of peace. The fake peace the world/satan gives and the peace that passes all understanding inwhich Jesus gives by faith.

This knowledge is not for atheists tho. Sorry i'm telling you.
Re: Dear Atheist, You're In Trouble by LordReed(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
There are two types of peace. The fake peace the world/satan gives and the peace that passes all understanding inwhich Jesus gives by faith.

This knowledge is not for atheists tho. Sorry i'm telling you.

Because you can't demonstrate anything you are saying. I understand, don't worry I won't bother you to make the attempt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resurrection Victory By The Grace Of God / Are We Better Than The Pharisees? / Have You Ever Received A Call From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.