Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again (10807 Views)

Eight Killed, Scores Injured As Osun Communities Fight Over Land / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by drerocker: 7:13am On Jan 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Cruzmaster: 7:24am On Jan 30
They should kukuma go to Cotonu where they belong grin grin grin or Ilagbaji and claim owner. Since Tinubu has denied coming from there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by APCNig: 7:32am On Jan 30
Oloriburuku Oloshi people. They can fight themselves, but they cannot fight Fulani bandits. Ogun kee dem Mama

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Karufi: 7:34am On Jan 30
abimbola74:

You calling osogbo village makes me laugh hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Even your president is from iragbiji who is more local than ilobu sef
Where is lragbiji local to llobu You must be gullible. Iragbiji is an ancient, popular and sophisticated. You can't even construct a simple sentence

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by AntiChristian: 7:34am On Jan 30
grin
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by APCNig: 7:34am On Jan 30
MADIFF:
What I know is buhari, tinubu and others who had hand in making the country ungovernable during goodluck Jonathan's regime will never rule to succeed.

You will cry for long. Buhari, Tinubu and others are multi billionaires, if they don't succeed in ruling the country, it is wretched people like you that would suffer, not Tinubu.

The Goatluck Jonaddaft that you are crying over is currently one of Tinubu and Buhari's closest friend. Didn't you see that Goatluck Jonaddaft was the first to congratulate Tinubu even before election results were fully out? You go just die over nothing.

Look at Goatluck and Tinubu in the attached picture, they are just like primary school friends playing and laughing, yet you want to keep yourself over them

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by aderadio1: 7:35am On Jan 30
APCNig:
Oloriburuku Oloshi people. They can fight themselves, but they cannot fight Fulani bandits. Ogun kee dem Mama
Now you believe Fulani bandits exist.
Let us not learn in a hard way.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by History555: 7:36am On Jan 30
The two communities no wan gree for themselves this year

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by APCNig: 7:37am On Jan 30
aderadio1:
Now you believe Fulani bandits exist.
Let us not learn in a hard way.

Have I told you before that Fulani bandits don't exist?
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by gaskiyamagana: 7:47am On Jan 30
Ilobu, a typical Jews welcome and accommodated by PALESTINIAN Ifon, only to become a murderers.
Any historian who told anything different from the above is hypocritorian.
This is a fact. Ask the elderly ones among them, the Ilobus that from whom their early kings got crown or how was the town founded.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Zeebuy: 7:50am On Jan 30
Instead of them to unite and protect their communities from herders who have been killing and kidnapping people over there they're busy killing each other
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by gaskiyamagana: 7:51am On Jan 30
drerocker:

The solution bus to size this land is build barracks
Say it again, and louder. Yeye parrot.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by gaskiyamagana: 7:53am On Jan 30
tnerro1:
But if herdsmen show now all this hoodlums go take off
Don't mind them, useless people who know how to killing themselves, but don't know how to fight, not even killing Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by autodoctor: 8:03am On Jan 30
Clash clash everywhere
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by NohurryInLife: 8:20am On Jan 30
tnerro1:
But if herdsmen show now all this hoodlums go take off
Them born their papa well make them stay?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by ejimatic: 8:25am On Jan 30
TajuDEENaMao:

https://punchng.com/residents-flee-as-osun-communities-clash-again/?amp

What Ife- Modakeke people are regretting is what you are doing. Continue ! Your kings and chiefs with their children will not fight .Keep destroying your property and wasting your children's lves because of vanity. Continue ! I repeat Continue!
Orin yin a pe to baya! Thoughtless people!
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Truths9ja: 8:28am On Jan 30
Another crisis in Ifon-Ilobu clash again ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Kionrae: 8:28am On Jan 30
dettolgel:
I thought Yoruba are sophisticated and peaceful?
I thought they were cowards actually
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by BeninRefugees: 9:00am On Jan 30
APCNig:

You will cry for long. Buhari, Tinubu and others are multi billionaires, if they don't succeed in ruling the country, it is wretched people like you that would suffer, not Tinubu.

The Goatluck Jonaddaft that you are crying over is currently one of Tinubu and Buhari's closest friend. Didn't you see that Goatluck Jonaddaft was the first to congratulate Tinubu even before election results were fully out? You go just die over nothing.

Look at Goatluck and Tinubu in the attached picture, they are just like primary school friends playing and laughing, yet you want to keep yourself over them

You're not bright at all

He never said Jonathan and tinubu will suffer he said you and your cronies will bear the brunt
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by rayvelez(m): 9:03am On Jan 30
These people wonโ€™t stop killings themselves awon werey.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by zebszebs: 9:08am On Jan 30
This why I laugh at the idiocy of people who claim splitting the country into parts (e.g. that Yoruba Nation extremist, Maiyegun General who posts his invectives on YouTube from faraway Scotland). will solve all ills.

Split South West into a thousand pieces, and you will find people with the same language, culture, and religion, still having issues with themselves and resorting to violence as seen in this post and Ife v Modakeke internecine war of the late 90s/early 2000s.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Azazyel: 9:11am On Jan 30
EmekaA125:
Elections truly have consequences.

These ugly scenarios won't have been happening if Nigerians made a better choice in Peter Obi in February 25th, 2023.

You don't toil with your future with ethnic, religious and tribal sentiment.

This is just the beginning until you guys have sense.

Look... I can't dispute the fact that obi showed signs of a solid ruler. Infact, I voted for him despite the fact that I'm not Igbo. I don't care who gets there so far the person performs. I don't think obi has that ability to clip the wings of terrorist sympathizers in the government especially those northern politicians who would make governance hell for him. Infact, he has wined and dined with some of the enemies of this country. Tinubu however is a very powerful man and these northerners fear him so much cos he is so powerful even outside Africa. From his recent policies and orders, you can see that something is happening underground. He has a big plan. Obi should not make his campaign a Christian vs Muslim thing. A good leader should not be divisive. We Nigerians are the problems of this country. Look at how people require bribe to do their jobs. People apply to police and military just to make money in future and you think insecurity would stop? A typical Nigerian would eat something and throw the pack on the road but when they go abroad, they'll behave like saints. Nigeria wahala is too much abeg. I have a strong feeling that if obi attains presidency, he would disappoint a lot of people. So bro, move on... If Tinubu does good , give him his kudos and where he does bad, you can blast him. He is our president and no one can remove him until the completion of his tenure. Obi is not our messiah. You're only rooting for him cos you're Igbo

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by EmekaA125(m): 10:28am On Jan 30
Azazyel:

Look... I can't dispute the fact that obi showed signs of a solid ruler. Infact, I voted for him despite the fact that I'm not Igbo. I don't care who gets there so far the person performs. I don't think obi has that ability to clip the wings of terrorist sympathizers in the government especially those northern politicians who would make governance hell for him. Infact, he has wined and dined with some of the enemies of this country. Tinubu however is a very powerful man and these northerners fear him so much cos he is so powerful even outside Africa. From his recent policies and orders, you can see that something is happening underground. He has a big plan. Obi should not make his campaign a Christian vs Muslim thing. A good leader should not be divisive. We Nigerians are the problems of this country. Look at how people require bribe to do their jobs. People apply to police and military just to make money in future and you think insecurity would stop? A typical Nigerian would eat something and throw the pack on the road but when they go abroad, they'll behave like saints. Nigeria wahala is too much abeg. I have a strong feeling that if obi attains presidency, he would disappoint a lot of people. So bro, move on... If Tinubu does good , give him his kudos and where he does bad, you can blast him. He is our president and no one can remove him until the completion of his tenure. Obi is not our messiah. You're only rooting for him cos you're Igbo
Leave this long sermon. Vote Tinubu in again in 2027 if suffering never tire you.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by EmekaA125(m): 10:29am On Jan 30
ejimatic:
What Ife- Modakeke people are regretting is what you are doing. Continue ! Your kings and chiefs with their children will not fight .Keep destroying your property and wasting your children's lves because of vanity. Continue ! I repeat Continue!
Orin yin a pe to baya! Thoughtless people!
Sho kpe otilo.

Don't mind those fools fighting themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by abimbola74(m): 10:49am On Jan 30
Karufi:

Where is lragbiji local to llobu You must be gullible. Iragbiji is an ancient, popular and sophisticated. You can't even construct a simple sentence
See this fool. Donโ€™t ever quote me again in your miserable life . Why the insult ? Oh! I canโ€™t construct a simple sentence ? Idiot ! You donโ€™t even know when to use โ€œhow and whereโ€, mumu speaking Yoruba English. I was only being sacarstic and you took it so personal that you had to insult me . Abeg you should be mindful of how you address people on a public forum .
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by muykem: 10:52am On Jan 30
State government should take over the dispute land and gazette it.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Tochi360: 10:54am On Jan 30
Chimarto:
What was the question Se.un ask igbo on X about killing? You won't see them comment here

Must You drag Igbo into your nonsense angry

Can't you do your rubbish tribal hate with your own Tribe
Desist from using Igbo to do your rubbish tribal hate banters tupu amadioha ga pko gi oku angry

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by Tochi360: 10:58am On Jan 30
APCNig:

Modify the Tinubu to Tifnubu immediately grin
Dont be an hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by kentokay71: 11:08am On Jan 30
i now know you are not okay at all
EmekaA125:
Elections truly have consequences.

These ugly scenarios won't have been happening if Nigerians made a better choice in Peter Obi in February 25th, 2023.

You don't toil with your future with ethnic, religious and tribal sentiment.

This is just the beginning until you guys have sense.
Re: Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again by EmekaA125(m): 11:20am On Jan 30
kentokay71:
i now know you are not okay at all
U are safe under ur bedroom. You don't know what others are suffering. You Tinubu supporters want to shut everyone up just to continue praising your principal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct / Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker / Okorocha, Others Scramble To Take Credit Over Released IPOB Women - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.