Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra (29323 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Tonididdyx: 9:12am On Jan 30
bantilosha:
I nearly jumped into a fast moving vehicle deliberately yesterday after learning my job was gone. It took a lot of courage not to. I thought about my parents, friends I left in Abj for Lagos, my siblings, etc. My death will incur insults, stupid fame, and expenses. Even though it won't matter to me, but it was enough to make me have a rethink. You can't imagine how depressed I am right now. I don't need pity. I need a job.

But you didn't think about the hardship, chaos and mental destruction you will give to the innocent driver and his family?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by YorubaKing: 9:13am On Jan 30
The Savages from dat side of the country too dey jealous each other. Damn! Primitive humans angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Mansa6: 9:14am On Jan 30
joe1309:
since this news is emanating from the south eastern part of the country, precisely Anambra where Peter Obi hails from, he will certainly not condemn the act and he won't pay any visit to the bereaved family but he would have been the first person to comdemn the act if it had occurred in other region of the country.

Very true..he is a politician..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 9:14am On Jan 30
Omo I cannot come to anambra for anything for now. Imagine almost escaping this country and dying such dehumanizing deaths 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by dkidd: 9:14am On Jan 30
Things are happening but people Just don't get killed like this over nothing. This is an organized hit. A premeditated murder. And its definitely the reaction to an earlier and probably forgotten action or actions. You see this life no hard. Live straight, in all ur dealings be honest, don't feel ur smarter than the next man and maintain ur good upright reputation as u command and demand respect where and when necessary then try maintain a balanced relationship with ur creator even if u keep falling short. Nothing will overcome u unawares. No be by muyen, life is more about applying the G-code of everything anywhere u find urself. We have heard one side now everybody is shouting rip, evil world, wickedness. Could be out of plain jealousy? I don't know what exactly happened but what I'm saying is it is definitely a reaction to a previous action or inaction. Wether their actions and inactions were in the right and the reaction in the wrong it's now left for God and those in the know. May the dead rest in peace if they lived right 🙏

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Curious345: 9:25am On Jan 30
Mansa6:

You are a FOOLISH FOOOOOL!

Numbskull!

Otu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Who is this !diot typing rubbish all over the place ?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Ten06(m): 9:26am On Jan 30
Some years ago I told my Igbo friends that if Biafra is eventually created Igbo will kill themselves over minor issues but they didn't believe me. Now see what they are doing to their own people, when Biafra has not been created.

By the time herdsmen intensify their own actions just like what is happening in plateau state, Igbos will go into exile. They know how to boast very well, they will soon start boasting over my comment soon
I pray the spirit of God touch them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by PusssyLord: 9:30am On Jan 30
This is

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Beverlyjean(f): 9:31am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa created those monsters killing innocent people.

So there were no killings , kidnapping, murders in Anambra b4 the emergence of Nnamdi kanu ??
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Kennyswag: 9:34am On Jan 30
Avoid the bEAST at all time

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Beverlyjean(f): 9:36am On Jan 30
Mansa6:

You are a FOOLISH FOOOOOL!

Numbskull!

Otu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Rule 2

Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Warlord2014(m): 9:38am On Jan 30
Seun and fake news against the igbos.
Same picture was used for a news captured here last week as unknown couples killed and dumped in trunk of their car.

Seun try not to dey allow tribalistic Post on your forum
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by georgeakins: 9:40am On Jan 30
gbaskiboy:
Odiegwu! I weep for my country, I weep for Anambra, I weep for the entire states of Igbo land. A once bubbling states regarded as paradise on earth is now a bed of thorns to his own people. Those behind the evil will never got free, they will surely meet their ends in a gruesome way.

When was ibo land a paradise on earth?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by dbestcno(m): 9:43am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:

This one na kidnappers not ipob
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Emman08: 9:44am On Jan 30
Nawa o. The kind of barbarity that exists in Nigeria. Who cursed Nigerians?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Tozocalamity: 10:08am On Jan 30
What is alaigbo turning into? A couple of years ago, Alaigbo used to boast of being among the safest region of this great country .
But today the reverse is the case. What happened? Who did we offend? May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by azpekuliar: 10:11am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:

The Federal government created Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa etc…
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 10:14am On Jan 30
It simply was assassination not kidnapping. The culprit is most likely a jealous family member.
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Coolgent(m): 10:16am On Jan 30
Instead for them to go after the killers they will now assume it is bloody fulani herdmen.
RIP
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Nyouth: 10:17am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:
mumu
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 10:23am On Jan 30
The governor of Anambra State should task every household N1,000 every month for security, of which more than N5b will be generated and be used for State police.
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by tenpipsperday: 10:36am On Jan 30
Lies from the pit of hell. The bodies in the camry as we saw earlier were male and female.

OP you just cooked this up to trigger tribal banters . It shall not be well with your generation o
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Shattuck(m): 10:40am On Jan 30
bantilosha:
I nearly jumped into a fast moving vehicle deliberately yesterday after learning my job was gone. It took a lot of courage not to. I thought about my parents, friends I left in Abj for Lagos, my siblings, etc. My death will incur insults, stupid fame, and expenses. Even though it won't matter to me, but it was enough to make me have a rethink. You can't imagine how depressed I am right now. I don't need pity. I need a job.
kpele, even though you don't need pity stay strong still
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Waterlilly: 10:47am On Jan 30
Simple just follow the money
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:53am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:
if u don't know what to say you shut up. This is an insider plot. They are due to travel to Canada and they have been sharing the good news with their friends etc
Was Nnamdi Manu and Simon Ekpa behind the two monarchs killed in Ekiti state?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by oyeb15: 11:23am On Jan 30
It's only camry big daddy boot that can accommodate such fat duo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this / Suspects Hide Hemp Worth N35m In Biscuit Cartons (photos) / An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.