Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra (29321 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Bigchristo: 8:37am On Jan 30
BadNews:
See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7980102/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump

This incident “NaijaCoverWebsite” gathered from a post by Freshman Jay On Facebook turns out that the two copses dumped inside the trunk of a car near Tempo mills Umunya, Anambra State, along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway last week are those of these two brothers.

The blood brothers were allegedly kidnapped and killed by dare devil gunmen in Anambra on Sunday.

Speculations are rife that they were victims of brutal kidnapping as they had allegedly attended a church program somewhere along Oguta road Onitsha but their corpses were later discovered at Umunya inside the trunk of their car.

When the news first broke on the internet last week and the video was circulated, it was alleged that the corpses were those of a husband and his wife.

In a short statement that went viral on Social Media, available to NaijaCoverWebsite, the unidentified men who recently got Canadian Visas attended a church program at Oguta Road, Onitsha.

According to Freshman Jay on Facebook, he said their bodies were found at Umunya Junction in their car, Last Week.

See What Freshman Jay, Wrote On Facebook, As Obtained By NaijaCoverWebsite Below:

“These are two blood brothers kidnapped and killed in Anambra state. Ala Igbo has eaten their own flesh and drank lots of their own blood.

They attended a church program at Oguta road Onitsha as I heard only for them to be found at Umunya junction in the trunk of their car!!!

Negodu men.

This is really really heartbreaking.

The both of them just received their Canadian visa last month.“

May Their Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace "Amen"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KVXFL5HXeK75G9tCQovSLFe27vqjZLLPQbqrDYDTohkwqiUwhwi4CeFcop7Ho8Svl&id=100049022755115&mibextid=9R9pXO
I previously saw this news they said they were couples this country matter tire me
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Godfullsam(m): 8:37am On Jan 30
...they just received their Canadian visa last month

Chai!

Wicked people every where!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by gbaskiboy: 8:40am On Jan 30
Odiegwu! I weep for my country, I weep for Anambra, I weep for the entire states of Igbo land. A once bubbling states regarded as paradise on earth is now a bed of thorns to his own people. Those behind the evil will never go free, they will surely meet their ends in a gruesome way.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by highchief1: 8:40am On Jan 30
BadNews:
See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7980102/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump

This incident “NaijaCoverWebsite” gathered from a post by Freshman Jay On Facebook turns out that the two copses dumped inside the trunk of a car near Tempo mills Umunya, Anambra State, along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway last week are those of these two brothers.

The blood brothers were allegedly kidnapped and killed by dare devil gunmen in Anambra on Sunday.

Speculations are rife that they were victims of brutal kidnapping as they had allegedly attended a church program somewhere along Oguta road Onitsha but their corpses were later discovered at Umunya inside the trunk of their car.

When the news first broke on the internet last week and the video was circulated, it was alleged that the corpses were those of a husband and his wife.

In a short statement that went viral on Social Media, available to NaijaCoverWebsite, the unidentified men who recently got Canadian Visas attended a church program at Oguta Road, Onitsha.

According to Freshman Jay on Facebook, he said their bodies were found at Umunya Junction in their car, Last Week.

See What Freshman Jay, Wrote On Facebook, As Obtained By NaijaCoverWebsite Below:

“These are two blood brothers kidnapped and killed in Anambra state. Ala Igbo has eaten their own flesh and drank lots of their own blood.

They attended a church program at Oguta road Onitsha as I heard only for them to be found at Umunya junction in the trunk of their car!!!

Negodu men.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KVXFL5HXeK75G9tCQovSLFe27vqjZLLPQbqrDYDTohkwqiUwhwi4CeFcop7Ho8Svl&id=100049022755115&mibextid=9R9pXO
it can only happen in the east.to double cross and hold person money no Dey hard them reason there is high level of assasinations and killings.As I speak someone is sitting on my 73m since 2022.nnewi boy.If devil move me now to kill am news go carry am.Something is fundamentally wrong with Igbo ppl.the quest to become Obi Cubana is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Honestey: 8:41am On Jan 30
This is extremely bad, two handsome guys of the same mother! ahaaaaaaa! Should have japa long before now
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:42am On Jan 30
Mehn.... But una said na husband and wife nah... shocked shocked bfore nah.... grin cheesy

The mods done joose himsef... shocked shocked mak una no dey post rubbish for here...
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by blesboi(m): 8:42am On Jan 30
one thing about this country ... they will never find the Killers ...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by TreasureJunky: 8:42am On Jan 30
It shall not be well with the killers
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by pretydiva(f): 8:42am On Jan 30
The heart of men is desperately wicked😢. No wonder people don’t speak out when they are about to travel

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Jan 30
What sort of wickedness is this? angry
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by EEIA: 8:43am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa created those monsters killing innocent people.
Na population reduction. cool
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Frankofor10: 8:44am On Jan 30
Chai,this is terrible.i feel for their family.
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by nedekid: 8:46am On Jan 30
Hang on! Was it not few days ago we saw pics of husband and wife murdered and placed in the booth of a car? . Today 2 brothers. What the hell is going on for christs sake!
If goverment cannot protect Nigerians, why not allow us protect ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Emma1Oj(m): 8:46am On Jan 30
bantilosha:
I nearly jumped into a fast moving vehicle deliberately yesterday after learning my job was gone. It took a lot of courage not to. I thought about my parents, friends I left in Abj for Lagos, my siblings, etc. My death will incur insults, stupid fame, and expenses. Even though it won't matter to me, but it was enough to make me have a rethink. You can't imagine how depressed I am right now. I don't need pity. I need a job.
Jus yesterday? What of pple that have been jobless for 5,6,7 months even 1yr to do.. atleast you have small saving.. use that one hold body, update your cv and keep applying, you will get job soonest. If you use to eat 2 meat before, reduce it to 1 or none for now till you land another job. Before March end you go get one
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Goldbw122(m): 8:47am On Jan 30
Everyday is a prime gift.. Thank you Jesus.. for today.
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by onuman: 8:50am On Jan 30
Nackzy:
Why did God create a place like this called Nigeria, isn't this He'll can die in Nigeria fire already

God didn't create Nigeria. Oyibo made and still enforce one Nigeria for Oyibo's economic interest. Oyibo knew that Nigeria would not work. Nigeria still exists because of racism against black people. Everyone can die in Nigeria, Oyibos who keep Nigeria One don't care.

Since the fall of Berlin Wall, Europeans have divided the once multi ethnic and multi religious countries that once existed in Europe, because Europeans got to understand that such countries don't thrive, because of centrifugal forces acting on them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Zeebuy: 8:52am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:

Why do you guys attribute every crime that happens in the SE to IPOB?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by joe1309: 8:53am On Jan 30
BadNews:

Negodu men.

since this news is emanating from the south eastern part of the country, precisely Anambra where Peter Obi hails from, he will certainly not condemn the act and he won't pay any visit to the bereaved family but he would have been the first person to comdemn the act if it had occurred in other region of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by fredagu: 8:53am On Jan 30
Are you sure they were not planning to japa with someone else money things dey happen ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by dreamwords: 8:54am On Jan 30
Its no longer couple’s Nairaland and fake news on front page
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Justiceleague1: 8:54am On Jan 30
Nigeria: land of blood.

Thunda faya buhari. This is the only legacy he left in the east, bloodshed.
His generation shall answer. Evil creature
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Danisaint112(m): 8:54am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:

That Nnamdi Kanu created ESN doesn't mean every gun wielding criminal is an IPOB disciple. Nnamdi Kanu ESN wasn't armed like BLA of Ekpa and even if we assume they were, your backward reasoning skull needs to understand that there were guns in Igbo land just like in any other region before the creation of ESN. Rest make Igbo people matter no kill you.

WesKiz:
Anambra is the hottest now

You guys should stop commenting like fools. For God sake you have a brains! Even with 2 kidnaps daily, Anambra can never be the hottest as compared to the North.

Multiple data has showed that the SE is the safest. Two monarchs were killed in the west few days ago and none of you said shit. F*cking hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Greenfaces: 8:55am On Jan 30
The country is tough
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by JagabanB: 8:56am On Jan 30
Nackzy:
Why did God create a place like this called Nigeria, isn't this He'll fire already
He shouldn't have created SE?
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Sunrise258: 8:56am On Jan 30
This is how Igbo kill themselves like chicken. Too many shady drug deals leading to vendetta killings. Even when Nigeria was peaceful, a whole church was completely wiped out at Ozubulu. If these brothers have links with SA, no sympathy for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by hammer567: 8:58am On Jan 30
FULANI ARMY AT WORK.

WE KNOW YIRUBA WILL BE QUICK TO LIE AND SAY IGBO KILLING THEMSELVES.

IN HOPE IT CONTINUES.

ESN BIAFRA MILITARY, WILL NOW RESPOND
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by EEIA: 9:02am On Jan 30
hammer567:
FULANI ARMY AT WORK.

WE KNOW YIRUBA WILL BE QUICK TO LIE AND SAY IGBO KILLING THEMSELVES.

IN HOPE IT CONTINUES.

ESN BIAFRA MILITARY, WILL NOW RESPOND
IP🐽B Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Greenfaces: 9:03am On Jan 30
We have reached the time in this country to change our gun laws. Its obvious now that our security is our personal business. Its time to revisit this gun laws. Yes, we will die if we are over powered by criminals. But we will not die begging. We will die fighting. Not everyone wants to die pleading not to be killed at least
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by DMerciful(m): 9:05am On Jan 30
Failing country!
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by jmoore(m): 9:06am On Jan 30
highchief1:
it can only happen in the east.to double cross and hold person money no Dey hard them reason there is high level of assasinations and killings.As I speak someone is sitting on my 73m since 2022.nnewi boy.If devil move me now to kill am news go carry am.Something is fundamentally wrong with Igbo ppl.the quest to become Obi Cubana is worrisome
Nothing wrong with bokoharam and those that mine skull?
Clap for yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Burst Ritualists' Den In Osun, Arrest Two Brothers / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) / Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.