Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) (31156 Views)

Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / Court Sets Duduzane Zuma Free; Not Guilty Of Car Crash Death / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Basalt(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The more a man simps, the less a woman respects him and thus the less attractive she finds him.

But the more a woman simps, the more she endears a man and the more he likes her.

Men appreciate submission, women don’t.

I don’t make the rules, I merely note and observe them.

lipsrsealed
I think you are right.
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by smemud(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03
[quote author=smemud post=128272434][/quote] quoting rubbish
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by godofuck231: 8:24pm On Feb 03
Send in the mother forces , make women beat am for 1 hour, he will be born again
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by daygee12: 8:26pm On Feb 03
Nawa4nl:
From the time South Africa started supporting Palestine against Israel, I knew that the judgement of God is gonna hit South Africa.

As God said whoever blessed Israel is blessed.

Gen 12:3a KJV And I will bless them that bless thee,

Whoever Curses Israel is cursed

Gen 12:3b KJV and curse him that curseth thee:

It goes to show that the Religion of Peace is not Abrahamic & has nothing to do with God.

You can't be Abrahamic & hate the Children of Abraham.

Go n sit down. What do u know about Bible
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by mikywonder(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03
Mandate2023:
Confused family....just like d 0bidi0ts😂

U are more confused lad
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 03
Nawa4nl:
From the time South Africa started supporting Palestine against Israel, I knew that the judgement of God is gonna hit South Africa.

It goes to show that the Religion of Peace is not Abrahamic & has nothing to do with God.

The biggest problem most of you have on NL is pure unadulterated ignorance
https://reformjudaism.org/beliefs-practices/israel-reform-judaism/lgbtq-life-israel

“Israel has been called the "gay capital of the Middle East," which is no surprise to many of its supporters who have been touting its outstanding record on gay rights for years. Israel's LGBTQ citizens are afforded all manner of legal rights denied to many even in the Western world, including prohibitions on employment discrimination and civic recognition of marriage equality and adoption by same-sex couples.

These are facts anyone can look up on the Internet, but what casual observers may not know is that LGBTQ life in Israel is vibrant and a major part of their popular culture. Tel Aviv has become a major LGBTQ tourist destination after being named the #1 gay city in the world by various travel and cultural magazines. Each year, the Tel Aviv Pride Parade is a raucous affair attended by 100,000 people, including 5,000 tourists.”
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by soccerlite: 9:01pm On Feb 03
Nawa4nl:

You people with joining issues

Why bring Israel to the discussion

Is it only Israel that's blessed by God, is it only Israel that's Abraham's children, both Israeli and non Israeli

Go and read your book Bible better

Is nigeria supporting Palestine

Why's nigeria worst than south Africa
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by magzey: 10:04pm On Feb 03
ekelebeXstunner:
Gays make the world go round. Nigerians are secretly in support.
WHICH NIGERIANS ? JUST TELL US YU ARE IN SUPPORT SHIKENA grin grin

Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Ohraykon: 10:06pm On Feb 03
ekelebeXstunner:
are you saying our elites are in the closet?
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Ohraykon: 10:09pm On Feb 03
chopnaira:
Lol. Something we should expect from Oseloka Obi (Peter Obi's only son) soon.

like father like son angry
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by porthouse7(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03
nairalanda1:
South Africa makes gay rights legal...it's in their constituion.
he get places gays can go in South Africa, no gay can enter townships in Joburg
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Codes151(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03
South Africans
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Nawa4nl: 11:27pm On Feb 03
soccerlite:

You people with joining issues
Why bring Israel to the discussion
Is it only Israel that's blessed by God, is it only Israel that's Abraham's children, both Israeli and non Israeli
Go and read your book Bible better
Is nigeria supporting Palestine
Why's nigeria worst than south Africa
Stop fooling yourself, how you can say you are abrahamic & hate the children of Abraham?.

For you to be a Child of Abraham you need to worship the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

The god of the religion of peace IS NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
Thats why members of the Religion Of Peace hate the children of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

Sorry bro The god of the religion of peace IS NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob,
HENCE NOT GOD

cococandy:

The biggest problem most of you have on NL is pure unadulterated ignorance
https://reformjudaism.org/beliefs-practices/israel-reform-judaism/lgbtq-life-israel

“Israel has been called the "gay capital of the Middle East," which is no surprise to many of its supporters who have been touting its outstanding record on gay rights for years...........

Tel Aviv has become a major LGBTQ tourist destination after being named the #1 gay city in the world by various travel and cultural magazines. Each year, the Tel Aviv Pride Parade is a raucous affair attended by 100,000 people, including 5,000 tourists.”

The bottom line is that curse Israel & God Himself curses you.

South Africa has brought a curse on itself.

daygee12:

Go n sit down. What do u know about Bible
DaddyJapan:

One of the most ignorant posts I have read in a long time.
I simply quoted the bible, curse Israel and ur cursed.

SA has a curse hanging over it.

smemud:
stop writing nonsense
NOwazobia:
Another dementia on the lose. lipsrsealed
Facts hate israel and the wrath of God comes.
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by NOwazobia: 11:39pm On Feb 03
Nawa4nl:

Stop fooling yourself, you can say you are abrahamic & hate the children of Abraham.

For you to be a Child of Abraham you need to worship the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Thats why members of the Religion Of Peace hate the children of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

Sorry bro The god of the religion of peace IS NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob,
HENCE NOT GOD

The more you type, you more you sound foolish.

I am one person that hates these islamics and their babarism on this platform, and I don't hide it.

I have also been critical of Palestine against Israel.

But when I say these type of religious takes by you and Righteousness2 sounds so dumb, it's really dumb.

You are very pathetic to say the least. undecided

1 Like

Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by luminouz(m): 3:07am On Feb 04
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The more a man simps, the less a woman respects him and thus the less attractive she finds him.

But the more a woman simps, the more she endears a man and the more he likes her.

Men appreciate submission, women don’t.

I don’t make the rules, I merely note and observe them.

👍
And you are absolutely RIGHT!!!
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by 752hub: 6:18am On Feb 04
Its an agenda deeper than you may probably understand

ekelebeXstunner:
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Mummiesboy: 8:38am On Feb 04
AllahOfBlood:
God instead of me to bring a child who will disgrace me in this life and bring shame to my name make me imponent
just ask that you should not give birth. But impotent? Nah!
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Expanse2020(m): 10:16am On Feb 04
Nawa4nl:

But Jacob Zuma are Christians and they goes to church maybe there pastor introduce the LGBTQ into church curriculum 😂😂🤣😂
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by soccerlite: 10:40am On Feb 04
Nawa4nl:

Stop fooling yourself, how you can say you are abrahamic & hate the children of Abraham?.

HENCE NOT GOD

Wait first

Are you a Christian?

Do you have the holy spirit

You are just talking like a terrorist
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04
Didijiji:
LGBT is DOA in Nigeria and Africa

Bunch of sick misfits
Fixed it for you, it's in Africa already but not Nigeria
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04
blaquemyc:
Disgraceful. So as brezz sweet to press and suck so, na my fellow man I go cum dey eye?
In that logic,all women should be lesbians
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04
mobileboy:
LGBT 🌈 right already exist and flourish in south Africa, so I wonder what this article is about

Also the headlines completely ignore the women and children rights which a major focus for the new part
Yellow journalism, looking for what will give them more clicks
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04
Forumobserver12:
The guy is forming woke, I know he want to cash out from the western promoters of LGBTQ+ community...
Not woke persay,just a clash of two generations
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04
OgaRico:
May our offsprings not bring disgrace upon our name.
Disgrace is subjective, it's a disgrace here but not there
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04
Kaido:
Every father's worst nightmare is having a gay son.
Lol..... because you know every father? Please speak for yourself,some dads aren't bigots like you who want to have kids for selfish reasons and besides learn to read, he's not gay
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04
marlow1962:
Gays are bitch niggas, they dont deserve that dingaling in-between their legs. Africans can never borrow better things from their colonial masters, naso so so rubbish evil shit Africans dy borrow. If China was busy borrowing western rubbish, they won't be a beautiful country you and I are struggling to leave your own country for.
Africans sucks fr fr.
Then go cut it off lol and later you cry about racism
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04
chopnaira:
Lol. Something we should expect from Oseloka Obi (Peter Obi's only son) soon.

He's an actor doing his job......wait,were you sharing the pic to shame him? Do you still see the term "gay" as an insult?
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by Kaido: 12:34pm On Feb 04
Flamemignon1:

Lol..... because you know every father? Please speak for yourself,some dads aren't bigots like you who want to have kids for selfish reasons and besides learn to read, he's not gay
I never said he's gay. I am highly homophobic.
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by muyico(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04
most of d Africa politician and rich people that sent they re children abroad, always become gay or drugs Baron
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by OgaRico(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04
Noted, you have been heard.

Flamemignon1:

Disgrace is subjective, it's a disgrace here but not there
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by achimendy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04
ekelebeXstunner:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) by wanze(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04
Didijiji:
LGBT is DOA in Nigeria and Africa

Bunch of sick misfits
Baba dey play even for nairaland dem dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.