Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated (2099 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by gnykelly(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01
aysnoopy:

May God help us we married men. I got a lot of challenges. A civil engineering graduate working for 30k monthly spending over 50% on transportation. Depressed and tired of everything. I'm quitting the job tomorrow being the last day of the month. I just want to start afresh to know my bearing coz I've lost direction.
May God help us all

Take some of you company client start your company and don't look back. Reduce price life is a war grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Obierika(m): 4:52am On Feb 06
Ejanlaa:

Mr Seun pls I want to beg your official assistance, I want to apply for the post of a moderator , I’ll be pleased I look into my request

Because you wan ask am for favour you don dey call am Mr Seun but when una go wan yab am una no go remember to include "Mr" for him name grin
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Ejanlaa: 9:03am On Feb 06
Obierika:

Because you wan ask am for favour you don dey call am Mr Seun but when una go wan yab am una no go remember to include "Mr" for him name grin
No lie dem don Nack u 2 by 2 b4 for spinacord
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Feb 09
So after working for almost a decade, you were earning <100k which was barely enough and rather than use your time and data to learn programming, you were busy creating daily threads on women. How an old member like you sank to that level for NL validation beats me.

Now you are calling on Seùn to help you. Even seùn that has the forum, how many times do you see him around?

I always knew it is frustration you guys pass down on NL females and I am proven right every other day.

Shebi your body done calm now?

I am happy reality is there for all of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Eunoiaa(f): 10:29am On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
Just kys please

Put an end to your forking misery

You did not tell me you're back on this account. 😂😂

Please, please, be informing me whenever you switch to another account o.

I do not have a lot of my mutuals to engage on here, so always let me know so I can give you my attention and feel bored.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Eunoiaa(f): 10:34am On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
Just kys please

Put an end to your forking misery

He should kill himself and put an end to his misery abi?

No wahala. I hope you pick a good lesson from his story in anyway sha.

I give you ten years tops, too.

You will definitely come back here to lament of your lot in life after wasting your time trolling women in ways that does not add value to you. Don't change 👍.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Eunoiaa(f): 10:51am On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
Time you've been spending on nairaland , you could have used it to publish novels and books and become award winning writer

I'm pretty sure no reasonable writer spends an awful amount of time on SM

You've koiscris, addiction to social networking sites including nairaland

Time is money, bobo

Note I'm not against feminism but against modern day feminism which is bitter man hating lesbians

I am not interested in your ramblings. 🤣🤣🤣

Just tag me when you're ready to share your story of regret and—opp.

You've even started begging already at just 22. Was that not how I saw your account number? And you were scrambling around, begging mods to have the post deleted. Just imagine how much worse it'll be for you when you're 32.

Even if I am not as active anymore, I will make sure to check back in ten years time. My grieved spirit will surely carry the mark against you. Any if there's any bit of truth to curses, I hope it continues to fight you in every way.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Eunoiaa(f): 10:55am On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
You've koiscris, addiction to social networking sites including nairaland

Swear you would not have loved it and preferred to keep me on the defensive, avoid you while you go on making vile comments to me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When you were trolling me, you did not remember that you were addicted to social media o, now that I'm having you experience the same, you're dripping catarrh and running about like a headless chicken to get me to stop.

Also, what do we call your addiction to stealing food and apartment pictures online and posting it as if you're living a good life away from your ***** in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Eunoiaa(f): 11:01am On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
Time you've been spending on nairaland , you could have used it to publish novels and books and become award winning writer

You don't mean it. grin

YOU made me lose access to my online diaries, both writing and personal, which I find easier updating.

You will deal with my NL hyperactivity until I am spent.

You don't have to cry. Just continue to ignore me if it makes you feel better.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09
aysnoopy:

May God help us we married men. I got a lot of challenges. A civil engineering graduate working for 30k monthly spending over 50% on transportation. Depressed and tired of everything. I'm quitting the job tomorrow being the last day of the month. I just want to start afresh to know my bearing coz I've lost direction.
May God help us all
This is scary
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 12:25pm On Feb 09
Tallesty1:
This is scary

This country is finished. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09
folake4u:

This country is finished. cry cry
Totally.

A salary of 30k and transport fare taking 50% means a married man goes home every month with 15k, provided he doesn't eat at work.

How are they coping?
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 12:38pm On Feb 09
Tallesty1:
Totally.

A salary of 30k and transport fare taking 50% means a married man goes home every month with 15k, provided he doesn't eat at work.

How are they coping?

It's terrible! My heart sunk when I read that.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Tallesty1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09
folake4u:

It's terrible! My heart sunk when I read that.
The worst thing about such jobs is that they don't develop you and they don't give one time to self-develop or even search for something better.

I wanted to blame the guy for taking such a job, but I held myself back since I don't know his story.

I pray he gets something better.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 12:56pm On Feb 09
Tallesty1:
The worst thing about such jobs is that they don't develop you and they don't give one time to self-develop or even search for something better.

I wanted to blame the guy for taking such a job, but I held myself back since I don't know his story.

This is so true. The meagre salary isn't even commensurate to the skills the man has. That's crazy because he read Civil Engineering which is a professional course.

Phewww!

I pray he gets something better really.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Feb 09
folake4u:

This is so true. The meagre salary isn't even commensurate to the skills the man has. That's crazy because he read Civil Engineering which is a professional course.

Phewww!

Naso
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by aysnoopy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09
Tallesty1:
This is scary

Hmmmm..
I just have to start my life afresh from zero
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by aysnoopy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09
Tallesty1:

Let me share my story to you maybe u can blame me at the end or understand why such things happen to me
Back in February 2018, my mom met a woman, she's the zonal director of one of the federal government Agency that are into road repairs, since its base on civil engineering works, so she told me that I should come and work in her office as a casual staff, pending the time I'll be fully employed as a staff. She promised that whenever it's time for employment, she'll be of help
I work as a casual staff and got 20k monthly payment. I met some people there also waiting to be employed and since I'm the only civil engineering graduate there, I av an edge.
After 2 years, they increase it to 30k. She told me that they don't usually employ so fast like that but she assure me.
After 3 yrs, it's now time to employ people. To my surprise I wasn't employed
She told me she'll work on it. Took my credentials to Abuja but still doesn't work.
In year 2022, she retires from service, it was later I got into that she has slot since she's a director (level 17). She gave it to some other people, one of them even came to work in d office 2 years after me. But since she's one of the daughters of her friend, so she gave her and neglect me. And u can't believe I'm d one working closely with her. After her driver, I'm next.
So, that's what kept me working in that organisation. I was used and dumped and was left to my fate.
Where can I start from when all my mates have left me behind.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by aysnoopy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09
folake4u:

Phewww!

Thanks so much for your prayers. It's really a long story. I just don't take the job, it has reasons but I was used and dumbed. I wasted a whole 6 years and I've to just start my life afresh. Been depressed and hungry isn't something to joke with. Right now I'm hypertensive, at 33years. I've been on drug since I was 29years old. I just hope I won't die young coz of the problem I'm facing with my health condition too
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Proserpina: 4:23pm On Feb 09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09
aysnoopy:

Thanks so much for your prayers. It's really a long story. I just don't take the job, it has reasons but I was used and dumbed. I wasted a whole 6 years and I've to just start my life afresh. Been depressed and hungry isn't something to joke with. Right now I'm hypertensive, at 33years. I've been on drug since I was 29years old. I just hope I won't die young coz of the problem I'm facing with my health condition too

Awww, sorry about that.
I hope things turn out well for you.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09
Proserpina:
10 years with a company as a lift operator! You dey whine?

And you never thought of developing yourself in anyway but you can write epistles on why women are evil on Nl.

I've always known most of you who shout on this forum are nothing to write home about. Women are this women are that. Are they also responsible for this too?

I feel no pity for you o! It's obvious your goal in life is to be Nl Alphamale Lord.... Now you have enough time for that.

Wetin concern Se.un here?

Raise am!
Raise am!!
Raise am!!!

Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Proserpina: 7:15pm On Feb 09
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by folake4u(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09
Proserpina:
grin grin grin

You too like Vawulence....

You sure say you no be part of those Nigerians wey dey roast other African countries on SM? grin

I live for vawulence.💃💃💃

Hahahaha no oh. I dey sleep that time sef.
Re: I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated by Proserpina: 8:59pm On Feb 09

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Lays Off 400 Staffs / Why We Study The French Language. / Lotto Sure Win (ghana & Naija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.