Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election (16470 Views)

Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Nokio2: 10:21am On Jan 30
fuckJones:
I just realized January is fast going and I haven't heard much of prophesies from our 'men of God' this year as always the practice when preparing to enter a new year.
Is there any conspiracy or twist to this silence? Why is this year different from that past? Or is the usual yearly prophesies/predictions outdated? I would like to hear people's opinions about this.
Prophet's ask for January salary as first fruits Nigerians una no GREe for them...
Una still wan collect free prophecy
Mogs self no gree!

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Kenny9857(m): 10:21am On Jan 30
justmondris:

The problem we have with African leaders who want to die in power is because they don't deliver. They are failed leaders. Please go and see what Russia and China presidents are doing in their country. If you have a good leader, you will not want it to go.
Thank and may God’s blessings abide with you for this sensible comment…..
Don’t mind those slowpoke trying to compare corrupt and greedy African leaders to Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Abrahamweb(m): 10:22am On Jan 30
oyeb15:
Russia is not a democracy. They are oligarchy. Nevertheless, they have fundamental values unlike Africans who use power to steal and wreck their countries.
Abeg tell those ones without a single knowledge in the their empty brain.
Russia does not practice demon-cracy.
China doesn't practice demon-cracy.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by PinkNature: 10:27am On Jan 30
ManirBK:
Russia Sai Putin

Nigeria Sai Tinubu

Sai 1$= #3000
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by sketching: 10:28am On Jan 30
I like Putin but the old-man should start making way for his successor (before he starts disgracing himself).
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by nedekid: 10:28am On Jan 30
SeeWahala:
Wetin we go call this one?

Fellow Nigerians and faithful Obidients, if you think that what you witnessed in March 2023 that was called an election was heavily rigged then wait till you see what will happen during russias upcoming presidential election grin

It will be called Rigging Plus Pro Extra Max
Oga, like it or hate it, Putin is loved by Russians, forget about western propaganda.
Atleast Russia is holding elections, zelenski of Ukraine with the support of his western instigators has shelved elections, simply because there is no way zelenski wount be kicked out for the desaster he has brought on his people. Ukraine has banned all political parties and thrown it's leaders into jail. Closed all independent media and only the propaganda of his office is allowed. His western backers have not called him dictator.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by elvisgaga: 10:29am On Jan 30
Babathanks:

I think you don’t understand how dictatorships work. I have been to Saint Petersburg two times before, average Russians don’t like him but they don’t have a choice. If a free and fair election is conducted in Russia today, he would lose woefully
Stop lieing to score cheap pointMr or Mrs.... Is Uk, Spain, Netherland, Australia, etc democratic countries?.

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by richeeyo(m): 10:30am On Jan 30
bobonla:
America won't like this
Wouldn't like what, like they don't know Russia does bit conduct election, all opposition are in prison
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by freemanq(m): 10:30am On Jan 30
He must fail
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Nyanabo(m): 10:37am On Jan 30
Make him kuku make their system of government monarchical na. As him was die for office
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by ADO2004: 10:37am On Jan 30
Russian don't practice democracy. But most African countries practice democracy. Which is why the masses always feel bad to have an incompetent old fools in government and corrupt politicians in power.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Mossadd: 10:38am On Jan 30
siant:
Pls, shift. I don't have time for the rubbish you are saying. I'm too busy.
I am not an educated illiterate.
then you shouldn't have vomited that rubbish in the first place Mr educated illiterate
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by tnerro1(m): 10:40am On Jan 30
So no be only black man like power
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Dennisochampa: 10:46am On Jan 30
Jovi10:

And who says someone else has not ruled Russia before?
Did u see me say someone else has not ruled Russia before??

He has been president since 2012....
This is 2024.....

Is 12 years nor enough for him to relinquish power to someone else
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Dennisochampa: 10:48am On Jan 30
justmondris:

The problem we have with African leaders who want to die in power is because they don't deliver. They are failed leaders. Please go and see what Russia and China presidents are doing in their country. If you have a good leader, you will not want it to go.
Yes I quite understand and agree with you but unlike China, putin sends his citizens to fight wars that should never have been.....
Do you know how many Russians have died in this useless war??

All because of what??
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by justmondris: 11:05am On Jan 30
Dennisochampa:
Yes I quite understand and agree with you but unlike China, putin sends his citizens to fight wars that should never have been.....
Do you know how many Russians have died in this useless war??
All because of what??

Putin is only defending Russian territory from future NATO attacks. Have you asked yourself why the US has surrounded CHINA and RUSSIA with their military bases? The US alone has 750 Overseas military and no other country has military bases in countries surrounding the US. What do you think the US will do the Canada if China or Russia place their military base there?
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Demigod22: 11:05am On Jan 30
Dennisochampa:
Useless and stupid Africans won't see this as bad o...
But they will be quick to condem African leaders who want to die in power...
For how long has putin being president of Russia
Why not allow someone else take over
We Africans are quick to condemn each other but we are also quick to celebrate foreigners who do d same thing we do but in a different way.....

Putin should go and rest... He should allow someone else take over.....

I hope he loses the election even though this isn't very possible...
He will most likely kill all his oppositions before then

I am not in anyway supporting Putin, however, even when he stays in office longer than most African leaders, he is performing his duties. Infrastructure, economy, security, food, healthcare, education and the list goes on. Unlike the dimwits African leaders that have no purpose, vision, direction nor plans but to loot.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Demigod22: 11:18am On Jan 30
Only Putin is better and bigger than 30 African leaders in terms of governance, security, infrastructure, economy, education and healthcare. He is discharging his mandate with all his might. No wonder he is a nightmare to others.

"It is not my responsibility to forgive terrorists, that responsibility is for God, but it is my responsibility to send the terrorists to God to forgive them" Vladimir Putin

In every circumstances, location or race, an educated dictator who put his people first is better than a democratic dumbass, clueless, and myopic kleptomaniacs of Africa.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Dennisochampa: 11:20am On Jan 30
Demigod22:

I am not in anyway supporting Putin, however, even when he stays in office longer than most African leaders, he is performing his duties. Infrastructure, economy, security, food, healthcare, education and the list goes on. Unlike the dimwits African leaders that have no purpose, vision, direction nor plans but to loot.
I am not supporting the African leaders in any way because corruption is their middle name but are u by any means saying that Russia was not developed before putin took over or putin is not a corrupt man himself??
How about sending thousands of Russians to die in Ukraine
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Dennisochampa: 11:23am On Jan 30
justmondris:

Putin is only defending Russian territory from future NATO attacks. Have you asked yourself why the US has surrounded CHINA and RUSSIA with their military bases? The US alone has 750 Overseas military and no other country has military bases in countries surrounding the US. What do you think the US will do the Canada if China or Russia place their military base there?
USA did not stop Russia or China from having military bases....
The USA just like a normal business man sees what interets him and thinks will benefit him and goes for it....
It's now left to the person involved to either agree or disagree....
Russia fighting a war against Ukraine... How has it stopped usa and nato from expanding??
Instead, Sweden and Finland who have maintained military neutrality in the past now joined nato out of fear of Russian attacks....
So what putin has done is put Russia in even further danger...
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Beuberry(f): 11:26am On Jan 30
Dennisochampa:
Useless and stupid Africans won't see this as bad o...
But they will be quick to condem African leaders who want to die in power...
For how long has putin being president of Russia
Why not allow someone else take over
We Africans are quick to condemn each other but we are also quick to celebrate foreigners who do d same thing we do but in a different way.....

Putin should go and rest... He should allow someone else take over.....

I hope he loses the election even though this isn't very possible...
He will most likely kill all his oppositions before then
It's that impotent boy called WritersNg, WriterNig, WritersNig, WriterNg and his other monikers that worship Putin.
I blv they are his gay-tools in Africa.
You ll see Jim creating posts about this assassin but condemning USA that practice free world. We know hypocrisy is everywhere but Putin's own worst!

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by AmadorSays: 11:37am On Jan 30
Putin has come to stay.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by 27olatunbosun: 11:48am On Jan 30
Following a controversial constitutional reform in 2020, Putin could stay in power until at least 2036 what?Following a controversial constitutional reform in 2020, Putin could stay in power until at least 2036 what?...
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Trophy12: 11:59am On Jan 30
Mpcoll001:
Let's go!
where is your location
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by XtraFortunes: 12:10pm On Jan 30
fuckJones:
I just realized January is fast going and I haven't heard much of prophesies from our 'men of God' this year as always the practice when preparing to enter a new year.
Is there any conspiracy or twist to this silence? Why is this year different from that past? Or is the usual yearly prophesies/predictions outdated? I would like to hear people's opinions about this.

They are fake. God did not tell them anything.

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by delpee(f): 12:13pm On Jan 30
Just like African leaders.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Jovi10: 12:13pm On Jan 30
Dennisochampa:
Did u see me say someone else has not ruled Russia before??

He has been president since 2012....
This is 2024.....

Is 12 years nor enough for him to relinquish power to someone else

Theres a new reform in their constitution of which a term is now 6 years and a 3rd term is allowed. This is 3rd term. Besides it cant be compared to African leaders because he he changed Russia as President , restoring Russia's glory days, infrastructure, economy and security wise, something african leaders have failed to do even if you give them 20 years they wont do a anything.

Besides this is a critical time for Russia, it needs a leader thats wise, calm and collected and they have that in putin.
If someone else wins, he might not be as merciful to ukraine as Putin is showing restraint in going all out on ukraine. After his 3rd term lets see if he will step down.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Jovi10: 12:15pm On Jan 30
Dennisochampa:
USA did not stop Russia or China from having military bases....
The USA just like a normal business man sees what interets him and thinks will benefit him and goes for it....
It's now left to the person involved to either agree or disagree....
Russia fighting a war against Ukraine... How has it stopped usa and nato from expanding??
Instead, Sweden and Finland who have maintained military neutrality in the past now joined nato out of fear of Russian attacks....
So what putin has done is put Russia in even further danger...

Read the Cuba missile crisis and come back to this your post again. grin

Besides Russia and china don't need bases everywhere because they believe in their military might but since the usa wants to be moving mad, they are only showing them they can play the same game usa is playing too.
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Mpcoll001: 12:27pm On Jan 30
Trophy12:
where is your location
Lagos State
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Regex: 12:32pm On Jan 30
ReacherSaidNoth:
Seeing Putin supporers on Nairaland is always funny, how can you kiss the ass of a dictator?

You have seen that he was admitted as one of thr candidate for the next coming election, but somehow your brain omitted that. Perhaps dictators do contest election. Go and ask the school you attended for your money back and give them their certificate cause you be confirm werey.

1 Like

Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by Trophy12: 12:38pm On Jan 30
Mpcoll001:
Lagos State
far oo , I think say na abj
Re: Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election by mastermaestro(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30
Why is Putin wasting resources to conduct elections? Faking Western democracy, yet playing INEC on Russian electorates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe / Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.