Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana (19349 Views)

How Dangote Refinery Exposed Nigeria’s Shipping Inadequacies / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Oil Discovery Exposed Nigeria’s Economy To Vulnerability – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Calitoscassius(m): 11:56am On Jan 30
tishbite43:

Did you read the article??
Some of them are dumb either they cannot read or they cannot comprehend, it is ludiculous. grin
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Calitoscassius(m): 11:58am On Jan 30
jaxxy:
what is a private visit for a president when it cannot be said what he went for or who his was visiting privately?

it is more like an unofficial secret visit.
grin grin He was not even invited to visit by anyone. The visit was not recognised by his host, more like gate crashing visit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30
Tifnubu is forcing himself on the French, grin gate crashing visit. No one invited him..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Mccullum: 12:05pm On Jan 30
Anyway, Falana is doing his work as human rights and constitutional lawyer.

He needs to hand over to his VP.

Thanks Mr. Falana for standing with Nigeria constitution.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Calitoscassius(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30
Chivisee:
Falana is making a good point.i suspected he went to recharge his battery which is not wrong. But my problem is with those nuisances and enemy of state, battery people because of their different political inclination.
What battery is he recharging? What does that even mean?.people use this phrase all the time, what exactly does it mean? When did humans require batteries let alone recharging it? grin why are we all not travelling to France to recharge our batteries? Last time i checked i have no batteries in forking black ass to recharge. grin

Why couldn't he recharge his so called battery in one of his many mansions in Abuja or Lagos.

Please explain.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Umuinyioku: 12:06pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by drehdinho(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30
GanagiBitrus:
I agree with Falana on this. Imagine France President coming to spend weeks in Nigeria for private visit.

The Truth remains the Truth no matter how it is sugar-coated with tribal/religious sentiments.

Honestly, it’s very wrong when it is not an official visit. It’s more like he traveled for vacation like every other Nigerians. What a shame. A whole president seeing another country as superior to his own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by DatNiggaDaz: 12:14pm On Jan 30
truthfinder319:

Pained IPoB. Well-done

wetin i talk wey dey give you heart attack so ?

You be Niger Delta ?

Anybody wey no support emilokan na Ipob. Na wa o. This pain electrify your bodi o like roasted electricity wey get down paymentgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by DatNiggaDaz: 12:31pm On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:

Be like alert never enter for this month's werk grin grin
when Tinubu don make alert worthless., dat alert be like 30kobo for inside market so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Bigbags(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30
Since 1999 Aside OBJ and Jonathan, all past and present has turn France, England to the hometown where they go for vacation, forgetting they are sitting president of the most populated black 🖤 nation on earth 🌎, what a shame
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/30/tinubu-has-exposed-nigeria-ridicule-visiting-foreign-country-where-his-presence-not
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Alliswell248: 12:54pm On Jan 30
crossfm:
Hehehe.

He has gone to recharge his battery grin tongue.

His supporters know that there is no provision in the constitution for a private visit by the Nigerian president,but will still come out to justify this madness.

How these people still have the strength to defend these leaders on an empty stomach baffles me grin tongue.

A president that his country's economy is in shambles. Insecurity is ravaging the whole country is chilling in another country.

Who do us this thing undecided.

This is the mentality of omoluabi.....
If any of us does well , we hail such.
If otherwise....we criticize.

But those from alaigbo would condemn anyone from them who applaud good governance.

Omoluabi uses their No 6.....hatred is not in our dna.

Hope u Gerrit....
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by SisterAnn(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30
Solmusdesigns, falana is a wailing igboman grin
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Prince111111: 1:04pm On Jan 30
DatNiggaDaz:
The slaves who are the defenders of corruption & bad goverance will attack falana for nothing ,even though he based his arguments on the threshold of the law.

These people don't mean well for Nigeria & Nigerians, they are only interested in what wike godfatherism will lead Rivers state into.

We are waiting for that slave Wike. He can never make the people of Niger Delta subservient like Tinubu made his people. Never.
I give it to you Igbo. No one can put you people under the Palm
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by solmusdesigns: 1:06pm On Jan 30
SisterAnn:
Solmusdesigns, falana is a wailing igboman grin

No he is a wailing Fulani herdsmen
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by SisterAnn(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30
Taich:
We all should give BAT a chance, the old man doesn't sleep, flying from one country to the other just to attract FDI, he is working, by this time next 3 years, the fruits of his travellings will be more pronounced. He just needs to visit more countries. On this mandate we dey.
You also said same for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Taich(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30
walexbiz:

We should not criticise him when his bad policy have tuned most Nigerians to beggars while he enjoys private at the expense of taxpayers. Abeg there is no resting place for the wicked. If he chooses to make lives of ordinary Nigerians useless then we too would murder his sleep.

Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Taich(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30
SisterAnn:
You also said same for Buhari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SisterAnn, I never knew Buhari will be above anyone in rating.

SisterAnn:
I don't trust you again. cheesy

Please trust me ooo, I am standing on this mandate, we must all learn a lesson, I am still looking for bag of rice for 40k, Apc price.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by History555: 1:15pm On Jan 30
Despite numerous trips to hospitals abroad, bastards Nigeria presidents still will not build world class hospitals for the masses
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Jan 30
tongue
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy on this matter. Kindly bear with me.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Karnice600: 1:31pm On Jan 30
DatNiggaDaz:
The slaves who are the defenders of corruption & bad goverance will attack falana for nothing ,even though he based his arguments on the threshold of the law.

These people don't mean well for Nigeria & Nigerians, they are only interested in what wike godfatherism will lead Rivers state into.

We are waiting for that slave Wike. He can never make the people of Niger Delta subservient like Tinubu made his people. Never.
I tell you. Bulaba don turn him people to slaves. Walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Charly68: 1:37pm On Jan 30
People are dying from kidnapping and other vices the man is relaxing in France,only God understand the functionality of the minds of our leaders . They are heartless from the way they behave in power

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by SisterAnn(f): 1:38pm On Jan 30
solmusdesigns:

No he is a wailing Fulani herdsmen
Hahaha 😃
Oni yeye!
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by SisterAnn(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30
Taich:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SisterAnn, I never new Buhari will be above anyone in rating.
I don't trust you again. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by biggie73(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30
Every Nigerian president visited other countries for private and other reasons. So critize constructively.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by firearcher: 2:49pm On Jan 30
Some people just love torturing themselves mentally.
What about private is difficult to understand? Must the host nation always official welcome a president of another nation when he is not on a state visit?
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Exceed15: 3:20pm On Jan 30
I don't blame him. I blame the braindead followers.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Melagros(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30
COMRADES, his followers will blame obi for this
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by AskNgige2: 7:43pm On Jan 30
crossfm:
Hehehe.

He has gone to recharge his battery grin tongue.

His supporters know that there is no provision in the constitution for a private visit by the Nigerian president,but will still come out to justify this madness.

How these people still have the strength to defend these leaders on an empty stomach baffles me grin tongue.

A president that his country's economy is in shambles. Insecurity is ravaging the whole country is chilling in another country.

Who do us this thing undecided.

He thinks he will survive it like Buhari if he continues like this.. God is not foolish
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by mofaderera116: 8:19pm On Jan 30
Tell me how Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso will want to remain in an ECOWAS whose Chairman unconstitutionally sneaks to France repeatedly for instructions! Tell me how Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso will want to remain in an ECOWAS whose Chairman unconstitutionally sneaks to France repeatedly for instructions! ...
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by hodari: 10:14pm On Jan 30
ariesbull:
What is he always going to France to do ....
Tinubu is a western puppet, so he must take orders from his masters.

The good thing is that Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger saw sense and bolted on his useless ECOWAS.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Lovelydaisies: 8:00pm On Jan 31
E tire us o. This one he prefers France, does he speak French? cheesy Parle-t-il français ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Democratic Party, HDP: Buhari Must Not Be Sworn-in On May 29 - / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.