Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve (20696 Views)

Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests / AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Bimpe29: 12:37pm On Jan 30
Is in the blood so there's no for doping.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Slurity(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30
udemzyudex:

What's the meaning of because of AFCON?

Stop this nonsense inferiority complex oga.
This is not inferiority complex, it is reality, there is no way copa America will be more valuable than premiership or euro competition bigger than champions league. it is what it is, AFCON less honourable to international body than the top 5 league champions.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by yinkeys(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30
Slurity:
Unreasonable Test, You really think Players playing for top clubs will rubbished themselves because of AFCON?
Paul Pogba tested positive recently

Do you know there are illegal drugs some players take during injuries to aid speedy recovery
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30
Slurity:
This is not inferiority complex, it is reality, there is no way copa America will be more valuable than premiership or euro competition bigger than champions league. it is what it is, AFCON less honourable to international body than the top 5 league champions.

This is what we've got, we need to value it like others value theirs.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Temi2468: 1:21pm On Jan 30
Why not wait for the tournament to be over before all this!

Or,
Test players before a competition begins.

This can affect players' performance.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Christucor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30
RapistOnBail:

Clear wetin?

abi them don give CAF money..

corruption kee una papa CAF
What are you insinuating?
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Successlane: 2:16pm On Jan 30
Slurity:
Unreasonable Test, You really think Players playing for top clubs will rubbished themselves because of AFCON?

Sense dey this talk walahi.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Successlane: 2:21pm On Jan 30
Notatribalist:
Cote di voire does not have druggie as president. Right now all of you are suspect because of your druggie president

.... referring to them from red mud region whose brothers are languishing in numerous prisons across the globe
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by hakym619(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30
MyExpression:

Give value.
Do something of value, and you can take it to a high officer in the department/agency you want to fill in the civil service.

Put your solution in writing...and present to the body for consideration

The post I'm applying for is in a state owned hospital. Will I be writing to the CMD ? I've submitted my credentials twice and addressed a letter of application to him.
The single staff in my designated department needs Helping hands but they won't employ. It's confusing.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Slurity(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30
udemzyudex:

This is what we've got, we need to value it like others value theirs.
Value it does not mean we should now call it what it is not. I understand we need to value even Nigerian league, but it does not mean we should not agree to the fact that even south African league is already ahead.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by hakym619(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30
ThunderFireAgba:

Before I can help you, who did you vote for?
PBAT, Obi or Atiku ?

I've learnt from lesson that APC shouldn't be elected into office because of what the immediate past president did the nation. I was for labor but I couldn't vote because of security issue at my polling unit.

Please sir, The post I'm applying for is in a state owned hospital. I want career progression & opportunities, hence my reason for pursuing job interest in the public sector.

The single staff in my designated department needs Helping hands as the department is understaffed owing to jakpa by previous staffs, but they still won't employ. It's confusing and unimaginable that they won't employ more or process application.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Emma1Oj(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30
CAF has collected something to change the results.. Fifa shld come and test these guys themselves. How can dey be playing nonestop without getting tired.

They shld include Aina and Oka to the list to be tested. Because I hate cheating.

Druges
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7984120/osimhen-taken-random-dope-test

Na Amala and fufu those guys dey chop Caf shey Ur eye don clear...
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Nickymezor(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30
Good to hear....Mk dey free our players sha
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by MyExpression(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30
hakym619:

The post I'm applying for is in a state owned hospital. Will I be writing to the CMD ? I've submitted my credentials twice and addressed a letter of application to him.
The single staff in my designated department needs Helping hands but they won't employ. It's confusing.

If you're authorised to that information, and you're so convinced on the need to fill that spot, write to the ministry of health, hand deliver to their office...ask for the office of a high ranking officer, drop the mail with them...and hope.
You can apply to work or intern...ministry of education needs all the hands they can get this period.
If e too strong, tweet @ the ministry or her officials on X...send dm, look for mails of Min of Health, send emails...bomb everybody.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by JasonScoolari: 3:06pm On Jan 30
Tesenak20:

Nice write up but wrong conclusion: YOU CANNOT WISH TWO TEAMS PLAYING AGAINST EACH OTHER THE BEST AS IT IS NOT A GROUP MATCH WHERE A DRAW CAN BE THE FINAL RESULT BUT IT IS A KNOCK-OUT MATCH.
If you find anything wrong in wishing the two nations well, that's your problem my bro.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by JasonScoolari: 3:21pm On Jan 30
Oboto700:
you are wishing Angola the Best? You this fuckin Ghanaian
grin okay sir
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by ThunderFireAgba: 3:22pm On Jan 30
hakym619:

I've learnt from lesson that APC shouldn't be elected into office because of what the immediate past president did the nation. I was for labor but I couldn't vote because of security issue at my polling unit.

Please sir, The post I'm applying for is in a state owned hospital. I want career progression & opportunities, hence my reason for pursuing job interest in the public sector.

The single staff in my designated department needs Helping hands as the department is understaffed owing to jakpa by previous staffs, but they still won't employ. It's confusing and unimaginable that they won't employ more or process application.
Which state are you?
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Madeade: 4:23pm On Jan 30
No biggie!

Amokachi and co were also tested multiple times back then......

We move!
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by blowjohn(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30
Iseoluwani:
lol

u run too much for football, na dope test straight.

e shock CAF GAN

Aswear OSIMHEN burn enough calories to make fat Joe turn to whizkid
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by 231adedayo: 5:19pm On Jan 30
Nice one boys. Now, let's smash Angola 3:0 FT.Nice one boys. Now, let's smash Angola 3:0 FT....
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by hardbody: 5:29pm On Jan 30
yewit37486:

Yet, he remains your president. Why not just denounce your Nigerian citizenship so you don't have to worry about this every single day, including on a sports thread that has nothing to do with politics.

Boss the dopping test was reported on a sports thread and since Baba and dopping are synonymous, it is only appropriate that he be mentioned on the thread. Man been dey run colos for years...
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Kenny9857(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30
Lovestrong:
₦13,350?
You Dey whine
Phone wey Dey in good condition and nothing wrong with am
The battery sef still bam

Are you seriously interested
I’m not a scammer, I’m a family man
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Rebirth212: 5:49pm On Jan 30
This AFCON nah Nigeria vs AfricaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because the way other countries Dey gang up against us ehn God Abeg o we need to carry this cup
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by MrAgbako: 6:27pm On Jan 30
grandstar:
I have long advocated that Chess players too must be tested for doping grin grin grin grin
lol why? First drugs will fuvked up the brain which one would need to play a good chess game πŸ˜‚
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Ekaka14: 7:24pm On Jan 30
Dem go explain tireeee...no evidence angry
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Notatribalist(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30
Successlane:

.... referring to them from red mud region whose brothers are languishing in numerous prisons across the globe
very myopic human. They think anyone that's against criminal bat is from the East. No wonder they didn't see anything wrong in certificate forgery. They can't see beyond this moment. I spit on you
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by stuffs4me(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30
Onuimo1:
I hope CAF is not playing mind games on our players. I hope the doping test will not affect the Eagles negatively.
And which other countries are being tested in this drug stuff. NFF and Nigerian entourage and contingents should stand up and let CAF understand that our team shouldn't be used for lab tests.

Make them test the Elephants of Cote di voire too.

Stop advertising your ignorance. Doping tests are always carried on athletes during competition.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Onuimo1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30
[quote author=stuffs4me post=128207930]

Stop advertising your ignorance. Doping tests are always carried on athletes during competition.[/quo
You're a slowpoke. Don't you know that those Guys might eat or drink something unknowingly to them that will make the result become positive.
Ezi.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Onuimo1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30
stuffs4me:

Stop advertising your ignorance. Doping tests are always carried on athletes during competition.

You're a slowpoke. Don't you know they might consume food that will make the test come out positive. EZi.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Onuimo1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30
stuffs4me:

So you think because this is a faceless forum you come here and call someone names without any provocation.
Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by Onuimo1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30
[quote author=stuffs4me post=128207930]

Stop advertising your ignorance. Doping tests are always carried on athletes during competition.[/quote
Get your miserable life out of my mention scallywag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.