Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,357 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Is Your Purpose? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Purpose? (62 Views)

My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. / How To Know If You Have Missed Your Purpose Of Creation As A Woman / Fulfilling Your Purpose. /pastor Chris Oyakilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Purpose? by Interesting15: 10:40am On Jan 30
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional (30th January 2024)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: What Is Your Purpose?

"I must work the works of Him who sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work" John 9:4

*Message*

When Jesus said "I must work the works of Him who sent me while it is day", you can see a Man who is already sure of what kind of work He is destined and meant to do. Here is a Man who has discovered His purpose and knows why He was sent to the Earth!

*Jesus is our Perfect Role Model, and we must be like Him. In all areas of life, we can confidently follow HIM and do what He did while on earth in the body. And since Jesus knew His purpose for coming to the earth, we too must not live aimlessly and without direction, but we must know what God has in mind while creating us, and commit ourselves to such on earth.*

Life becomes easier and more exciting when you know and start doing what you are destined to do. There are tons of benefits attached to pleasing GOD with your life when you do stuff He made you to do.

*It is vain and unfulfiling to waste one's life in directions without eternal benefits. But look to Jesus in the Word, and you will always know what to do.*

*Prayers*
LORD, help me discover the purpose of my existence, and help me commit myself to fulfilling them.

*Further Reading*
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’ ” Hebrews‬ ‭10:7‬ ‭

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Fear Or Confidence By Soibi Versatile / A Hero Of Faith By Soibi Versatile / You Have What You Say. Part 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.