Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fear Or Confidence By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Or Confidence By Soibi Versatile (61 Views)

Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / Fear Or Love Challenge For Olaadegbu / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Or Confidence By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 1:58am On Jan 31
Daily Devotional
31/1/24
Scriptural Compositions

Fear Or Confidence?

But my brothers who went up with me made the heart of the people melt; yet I wholly followed the LORD my God.

Joshua 14:8

A lady who had been living with fear for years once went downstairs at 1AM in the night to get some water. On reaching there her pussy cat was still awake and suddenly ran across her legs in her kitchen. Out of fear she screamed waking her husband and chidren who were sleeping.

Fear can cause us to respond in ways that are abnormal. When faced with a situation that seems out of control the first human instinct is to flee or scream. As humans we have imbibed in us the the tendency to flee danger or panic when things do not seem normal. But God wants us to be more confident people.

God wants us to walk in audacity no matter the situation that circles us
When faced with a situation that can cause us to panic we can respond in faith or fear. Fear will make us tremble at our situation while faith will cause us to look up to God in our ordeal. Are you facing fears in your personal life? Do you have issues at the office causing you to panic? Is your health in a tumultuous state?
Panic and tremble are natural responses no doubt but placing our confidence in God will always help us to overcome whatever fearful situation we may be facing.

Key point: Faith in God knocks out our natural responses of fear and trembling

Prayer: Lord help me to overcome whatever fears I have and help me walk in confidence.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

Empower Your Rituals With Planetary Days And Hours: Ancient Wisdom For Modern Li / You Have What You Say. Part 11 / Achieve Your Goals Faster With A Ritual Record Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.