Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Access Bank Bond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Bond (560 Views)

Access Bank Password For The Day / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Bond by Lovethy55(f): 11:51am On Jan 30
Hi guys. I'm about to go for Access Bank training school and they asked me to bring two sureties with a minimum of 2million shocked shocked in their closing statement. I don't really know people so how do they expect us to just go and look for people that will be willing to stand as surety just like that? How are they expecting us to do this. Where can I go in order to fulfil this their demand...
Re: Access Bank Bond by Esthered: 12:42pm On Jan 30
Lovethy55:
Hi guys. I'm about to go for Access Bank training school and they asked me to bring two sureties with a minimum of 2million shocked shocked in their closing statement. I don't really know people so how do they expect us to just go and look for people that will be willing to stand as surety just like that? How are they expecting us to do this. Where can I go in order to fulfil this their demand...
Start looking inwards.
You have nuclear or extended family that can assist.
Let your parents assist to look in their circle.
No stranger will stand as surety.
Re: Access Bank Bond by Pussyisgud: 2:12pm On Jan 30
Go and sell your papa land.
Re: Access Bank Bond by tosbobby(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30
Look for bank marketers, you can buy the fund for a period of two weeks although you will be charged a token.
Re: Access Bank Bond by Lovethy55(f): 3:39am On Feb 03
tosbobby:
Look for bank marketers, you can buy the fund for a period of two weeks although you will be charged a token.
Please how do I go about that
Re: Access Bank Bond by Pandew: 2:30pm On Feb 03
If you're ready to do business, we can help you.. DM or call me 07042973303
Re: Access Bank Bond by tosbobby(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03
Everything have solution when you speak out.
Talk to a bank marketers that you need proof of fund in a favor of a guarantor for a period of two weeks.
Lovethy55:

Re: Access Bank Bond by Queenmark: 10:45pm On Feb 03
My dear, you are going into the banking sector be careful.

Everything you present they confirm and authenticate. Don't get sacked after few months of working for something like this
Re: Access Bank Bond by lilachiever(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05
Lovethy55:

I would advise you don’t even think of doing what that person suggested.

Banks do not joke with integrity, you’ll just find your self at the door and handed over to EFCC, be warned.
Re: Access Bank Bond by Lovethy55(f): 12:13am On Feb 06
lilachiever:

I would advise you don’t even think of doing what that person suggested.

Banks do not joke with integrity, you’ll just find your self at the door and handed over to EFCC, be warned.

Wow.. Okay thank you

(1) (Reply)

List Of Active Graduate Trainee Programs 2024 / Atention Kaduna: Stop Searching For Jobs,empower Urself With This: Or Visit Me / How A Job Can Be Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.