Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Gay Assault Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Gay Assault Experience (452 Views)

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Gay Assault Experience by Weretuntun: 11:52am On Jan 30
a guy come and meet me yesterday,that he love me,and that he ready to pay me 5million and other benefit if i accept his offer to gay act,
i am shocked beyond uttering a words
Re: My Gay Assault Experience by seetomorrow: 7:11pm On Jan 30
Weretuntun:
a guy come and meet me yesterday,that he love me,and that he ready to pay me 5million and other benefit if i accept his offer to gay act,
i am shocked beyond uttering a words

You be mugu oh, you suppose to have collected his number and milk him out of that change with enough black mail because he will face 14yrs jail term.
If you see such opportunity again abeg get number for me
Re: My Gay Assault Experience by Weretuntun: 10:02pm On Jan 30
seetomorrow:

You be mugu oh, you suppose to have collected his number and milk him out of that change with enough black mail because he will face 14yrs jail term.
If you see such opportunity again abeg get number for me
SO I TURNED TO WOMAN, MY FELLOW MAN DEY TOAST?

(1) (Reply)

Profiling Of Edo Youths As Yahoo Boys By Detective Oluwakemi O. Olawoyin Of / Anambra Widow Escapes Death, Sister-in-law Uses Thugs To Destroy Her Property / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.