Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess (26468 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase" / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:54am On Jan 30
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Princess Onyejekwe, or simply Princess narrates her ordeal as her Range Rover got stolen by a restaurant staff in Abuja.

The reality TV star shared how she visited a restaurant in Maitama, Abuja and her car got stolen on November 28, 2023.

Her friend told her to go try out a Chinese food and she got there at 7:10 pm exhausted from work.

When she was ready to leave at 8:30 p.m., she looked everywhere but couldn’t find her car key.

Since it was getting late, she decided to leave in the hopes of having her car towed until the key was recovered. When she returned to the restaurant at 8:40 a.m., her car was not in its designated spot.

She disclosed that even though she had told the management before leaving the previous evening, she had still received poor treatment from them.

After the offenders were apprehended by the authorities, Princess identified them in a later video. Furthermore, she disclosed that the car had been severely vandalized.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2sbEPxIeiv/?igsh=NXM3bmZoeXhtZTh1

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by atiku4President(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30
Baaed on what i just read, I think she just wants to advertise that picture, preparatory to Valentine Day

Updated
Just discovered the OP has changed the earlier picture. This looks better.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by TrackerSK: 9:45pm On Jan 30
BBnaija dey train olosho for us.Nah hookup babe be dis, nobody fit tell me anything.Nah evening newspaper be dis

41 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Starships4u(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30
Hmmmmmn,
Where's the Hotel Staff to tell us?

If yhu ask me,
I don't buy this gist one bit...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Sheuns(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30
You couldn’t find your car keys and you left the place you parked your car with the hopes of towing the vehicle.

This story get as e be for my ears.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Cassandraloius: 9:46pm On Jan 30
Hmmm....
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Femeto: 9:47pm On Jan 30
Their food nice abi e no nice?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by SultanOfAbia: 9:49pm On Jan 30
Ok

4 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Dpharisee: 9:49pm On Jan 30
I thought she would have shown the car but na personal picture she dey display and advising people to avoid the restaurant, its like she also wants to run down the restaurant

26 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30
undecided
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by aktolly54(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30
Sheuns:
You couldn’t find your car keys and you left the place you parked your car with the hopes of towing the vehicle.

Yes na what do you expect her to do? Tow the car around 9pm when its not on the road the car stopped or get issues. Management of the place aware of the situation that she lost the key at their place so it's safe since it's fence locations. She can just visit police that night and bring police to 5he location so they confirm the incident but not really necessary. Those stupid staff made grave mistakes, that kind stealing is shit because they will trace them and catch them

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Wizpa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30
Cock and bull story

Diz one dey find SIMPS

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by SGANIVA(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30
No be only stole your range Rover.well how a cleaner almost stole my aeroplane

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by nstore: 9:52pm On Jan 30

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by greggng: 9:53pm On Jan 30
Sheuns:

You think everyone is smart like you ? This same incident happened to me ...I had to call police to station there patrol to over sea whosever will near my car ...The police did a great job ...The next day I had to change the key and it was reprogrammed...If you can't get the police you can hire area boys to watch over it till morning .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by lendahand(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30
Once you go BB naija house come out, poverty don run leave you be that oo.
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30
when you see these good-for-nothing thieves begging for handouts through prison Black Maria, you'd be filled with pity for them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by aktolly54(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30
greggng:

You think everyone is smart like you ? This same incident happened to me ...I had to call police to station there patrol to over sea whosever will near my car ...The police did a great job ...The next day I had to change the key and it was reprogrammed...If you can't get the police you can hire area boys to watch over it till morning .
Na like 20k police go collect from your hand ooo?

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by PheelzAlmighty: 9:57pm On Jan 30
Lie to me baby. Come on, oh baby lie to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by tnerro1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30
This isn’t the full story, the key was later found by the staff who invited his friend to drive the car away while he distracted the security guard outside.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Authoreety: 10:02pm On Jan 30
Really
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30
Sheuns:

No mind her
Range rover sports 4 that matter
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by IgnobleJay: 10:19pm On Jan 30
Sorry about that
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by markidoo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30
She was apparently drunk
For Range Rover!!! na on top of the car I go sleep, till spare key land
I can bet she didn't go through the pains of Hustle and buy what you want
She was gifted that car

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by finallybusy: 10:30pm On Jan 30
“It was the devil. We were tempted to do it.” Good. Devil go dey with una for sanko. Useless entities.

Princess don old. Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30
COMRADES, since the culprits had been arrested, they should go to prison and taste the watery beans

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Bbqekpa: 10:38pm On Jan 30
No spare key?

5 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Truthshotcrazy: 10:42pm On Jan 30
Starships4u:
Hmmmmmn,
Where's the Hotel Staff to tell us?

If yhu ask me,
I don't buy this gist one bit...
The story is true.
It's on her Instagram page.
The video 📸 of the confessing hotel staff is also on her Instagram page.

I also went to the official Asian restaurant instagram page this morning, Shogan they have already issued a statement apologising to general public for employing thief member of staff without proper vetting.
They are also begging members of the public, you and l to continue patronising them, as they will use more stringent measures in employing staff members henceforth, with comprehensive background checks and they have promised to install CCTV.

Make U patronise them ooooo grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Peppysco: 10:53pm On Jan 30
You nor see motor where you pack am, you nor raise alarm but still get mind to go house expecting say motor go reappear in the morning, my brain nor wan gree process this information.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos) / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.