Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement (2048 Views)

Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 5:34am On Feb 01
1Sharon:

What unification? Lol When have Africans ever been united ? Get real.

Self hater with a body count above 20 . Stop posting your low IQ opinions here. This is not the romance page where people like you should have opinions. Africa was once without any borders and very peaceful as one country until white men came to colonise us.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 5:36am On Feb 01
abhosts:
People pretending they don't know that black on black racism is 100 times worse than the racism of whites towards blacks. Blacks in African countries like South Africa and Seychelles hate fellow black Africans more than they hate the devil.

Those blacks over there are the worst in Africa. They think their place is better than others and don't want other blacks to live there . I never meant people so stupid and hateful. They don't deserve people like Mandela and Malema.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 5:37am On Feb 01
ivolt:

Yeah, as usual, blame the west for your failure.
Even inside Nigeria, we have people who are opposed to free movement
and they are not the west.

Stop being illiterate you South African fool. Who is opposed to free movement in Nigeria tongue. We are not xenophobic like you . We like fellow blacks here .stupid
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by ivolt: 5:44am On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Stop being illiterate you South African fool. Who is opposed to free movement in Nigeria tongue. We are not xenophobic like you . We like fellow blacks here .stupid
See this imbe cile living in delusional fantasy.
Your schizophrenia must be really strong to lie shamelessly as you did.
Don't skip your meds next time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 5:55am On Feb 01
7lives:

You beat me to this, imagine those who left their home to rot, migrating enmass, to places that were developed through sweats and tears of the owners.
No I don't buy into such nonsense, let there be borders, this helps to stimulate developments.

This is nonsense . You are talking rubbish. How can Africa develop if we don't stimulate trade within the continent lipsrsealed. How can the continent move forward if we have whites man gates ? You illiterate xenophobes don't even understand the importance of economy and how influential Africa could be with one army and one president, look at USA. You need to get educated.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 6:07am On Feb 01
ivolt:

See this imbe cile living in delusional fantasy.
Your schizophrenia must be really strong to lie shamelessly as you did.
Don't skip your meds next time!

Illiterate get out of my mentions . You're not worty talking to . A disgrace to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 6:12am On Feb 01
Lionessza6:

One president from where ? grin. I'm sure the multitudes of tribalists across Africa would love to have a president from one region of Africa they detest grin. You play too much. One passport? So that slave traders ( human traffickers) could pick up where their forefathers stopped and "Africa " would be blamed again instead of the region and country? grin you play too much. We are happy that slave traders, drug traffickers and illegal immigrants from Africa are known by their own identity without denting others. You want to bring down the group average with your your desparado tendencies? grin. No ways!!!. We are happy with our SA passport and identity. I don't want to be delayed at the point of entry of different countries because I'm carrying a " United states of Africa passport " grin

All you think about is stupid things. Who cares about your worthless passport?

You think there are no better passports than you in Africa, you think you're better than others?

You think outside of Africa your people aren't seen as Africans, you think you're white . I forget you people don't travel which is why you're stupid. Your country is even more insecured than Nigeria if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 6:16am On Feb 01
Lionessza6:

African unification or destryoyal / depopulation? . That's the only thing that WEF controlled organisation will ever champion : as per their master's wishes. I hope you also know that if or when it does happen , you're going to have to fight to make it stick ; no Europe to run off to when shyt hits the fan grin

Stop bringing your stupid conspiracies here out of hate. Who told you AU wants depopulation and destryoyal of Africa Are you threatening fellow Africans of your violent xenophobia? undecided
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 1Sharon(f): 12:51pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Self hater with a body count above 20 . Stop posting your low IQ opinions here. This is not the romance page where people like you should have opinions. Africa was once without any borders and very peaceful as one country until white men came to colonise us.

This one no sabi history. Ppl that enslaved each other and fought incessant wars. Peaceful my ass 🤣

And wetin be your own now with my BC? Your dad didn't see an issue, he still came to put head.

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 3:20pm On Feb 01
1Sharon:

This one no sabi history. Ppl that enslaved each other and fought incessant wars. Peaceful my ass 🤣

And wetin be your own now with my BC? Your dad didn't see an issue, he still came to put head.

Brainwashed fool. By living in the UK doesn't mean you're white , you're even talking down on your fellow citizens as if you're better. What a slave cheap woman with a body count more than that of a city prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 1Sharon(f): 3:22pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Brainwashed fool. By living in the UK doesn't mean you're white , you're even talking down on your fellow citizens as if you're better. What a slave cheap woman with a body count more than that of a city prostitute.

Lol. It's the truth dear. Unless you want to say history is talking down on you.

Your dad wasn't this fussy, so what your own?
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Kangz and sheeit.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Kushites: 3:24pm On Feb 01
1Sharon:

Is that what your white master taught you?

Olodo.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 7lives: 5:21pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

This is nonsense . You are talking rubbish. How can Africa develop if we don't stimulate trade within the continent lipsrsealed. How can the continent move forward if we have whites man gates ? You illiterate xenophobes don't even understand the importance of economy and how influential Africa could be with one army and one president, look at USA. You need to get educated.

My contribution really pains you, which useless trade are you stimulating?.
Let the borders remain in place, apply for Visa if you want to visit a country in Africa, if granted fine, if rejected look elsewhere or siddon for your country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 6:06pm On Feb 01
[quote author=hodari post=128218089]
The 20 Countries in Africa with a Bantu speaking majority can honesty form one country easily as they are similar in language, culture, etc.

As you have said, countries like Nigeria, Somalia, Chad, Sudan etc are failed states, inhabited by animals rather than normal, civilised human beings. The only thing on their mind is "japa" to saner climates.[/quoute]
@your first paragraph, I wouldn't go that far, but we would make more peaceful and productive neighbours.

@2nd paragraph, that's a bit harsh. But I really wouldn't want to be in any country neighbouring those countries. Too much wahala for my liking grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Stupid xenophobe you didn't have borders before the white men came to your country and those places you mentioned were not countries . Your hate for other Africans is blinding you to see the light of progress that could take place. We know the countries you want to form a country with are xenophobes like you and you will all be defeated by your hate for others.block heads.

Genius, white men never introduced borders to Africans , they drew new ones that would benefit them ( the sharing of Africa in the Berlin conference). You lying Pan-africanists can delude yourselves all you want but you can't change history and reality grin.

You give white men too much credit grin. Colonialists did the simplest job, which was to put up some physical boundaries, the psychological , linguistic, and cultural boundaries were already there . That's why there are no Yorubas in Southern Africa, and you won't find Shonas in West Africa,nor will you find Oromos in Central Africa. Everyone had chosen where they wanted to settle when colonialists put up those borders . You might not like where you are but don't blame colonialists for it ; your people made that choice way before the poor colonisers got here grin grin.

What progress are you people proposing that willl be hindered by the borders? grin. NATO exists even though Europe has borders. Stop making silly excuses you loonies grin. Is the Euro not used across many of the borders in Europe? grin. Do they not have the head of the European union ? grin. What fckn else is needed, chaos and bloodshed? grin. We know your kind only functions well in a lawless jungle, stop trying to drag everyone into your comfort zone grin. We no go gree grin grin . Invite your fellow West Africans to form a country with you and the horners grin grin. All self-loving Africans together grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 6:40pm On Feb 01
1Sharon:

Kangz and sheeit.

LMFAO,I can sort of understand the African Americans believing that crap; it's a form of coping mechanism (considering the situation they're in). But the Africans, I really don't understand grin. Our surroundings tell us all we need to know about ourselves grin. But we just prefer to look at someone else to blame . Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 7:41pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

Stop bringing your stupid conspiracies here out of hate. Who told you AU wants depopulation and destryoyal of Africa Are you threatening fellow Africans of your violent xenophobia? undecided

My soft-brained minion, I'm not threatening you with anything , but I'm promising you that your borderless Africa can only be achieved through a continental civil war. And there won't be any *abroad * to run off to for the cowards when sht hits the fan. Better be ready to fight because there's definitely going to be a fierce fight against this rubbish. Europeans won't be opening their borders for " refugees "as they will be genociding the ones who have been tormenting them on their lands (pushed down their throats by the same globalists through their *N.G.Os and civil society groups*).

AU has no head and no tail; just a puppet organisation created to execute the orders of globalists. The same is the same for the useless soldiers in the UN and the so called African leaders. Call it a conspiracy all you want but those with half a brain can see what's up.

Your Malemas are just agents of the WEF grin.

Their normal talking points and or how to spot them :

1. Open borders ( borderless world /one world order)
2. LGBTQ ( whether for or against, all agents must bring this up to test the waters) grin
3. Mass migration ( "equality,unity& brotherhood " grin)
( slave labour) grin
4. Cashless society (currency re-designs, money transfers etc. Will eventually lead us here)
5. Promoting communist china and Russia as their new saviours grin grin
6. Public-private partnerships ( privatisation and nationalisation, depending on the targetted country )
7. Attacking the rich ( trying to entice everyone against capitalism and pushing the populace to embrace poverty * equality for all* grin grin).( talks of over-taxing the rich or grabbing from the rich to give to the poor) grin
8. Pushing for *diversity in industrialised countries (killing off unity and national identities that keep those countries saner)
9. Constant promotion of fourth industrial revolution ( AI finishing off many jobs; migrants are there to humanize the process but robots are the ultimate)

10. Talks about gun control ( they want all industrialised and militant countries to be like the UK or Australia and New Zealand with un-armed citizens who will either have to comply with them or be killed off by the young migrants they keep on bringing in from war torn countries ; they will arm them when they're about to collapse the whole thing grin)
11. Promoting Universal basic income ( welfare, unproductive populace , full government control, lack of independence)

This is just a glimpse of the shthole your heroes (agents) are pushing for and yes it will lead to a massive depopulation as civil wars and conflicts will be the order of the day before their due date :2030. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 7:54pm On Feb 01
Kushites:

She has low IQ.

That’s the problem with discussing politics with women.

Wonder why she’s not on a Botswana forum since she ‘has so much in common with them’, yet brought her dirty self to Nairaland Nigerian forum.

LMFAO,look at you being all territorial over someone's website grin. Now imagine how you will feel when millions of Zulus, Somalis and Congolese come to build their paradise in your village grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

All you think about is stupid things. Who cares about your worthless passport?

You think there are no better passports than you in Africa, you think you're better than others?

You think outside of Africa your people aren't seen as Africans, you think you're white . I forget you people don't travel which is why you're stupid. Your country is even more insecured than Nigeria if you don't know.

LMFAO,you're not only delusional but unrealistic and unexposed as well.

Buddy, there's no equality in this world , everyone is judged by what they have or the kind of home they come from. There are reasons why almost all Western Europeans can move visa free across all continents whilst the Eastern Europeans passports are viewed with suspicion grin grin.

There are reasons why a lot East Asian passports have visa free access to more countries than South Asians grin.

The same is true for Southern African passports vs West Africsms grin.

So why should we risk carrying the same passports with you when we already have the race factor working against us already ?. Now we will not only have to deal with that when travelling but also have to endure being humiliated by immigration officers because of the passport we will share with known drug traffickers, slave traders , over-stayers etc.? grin. No! bro.
No! grin. You're being unfair here grin grin

As for insecurity: you are dumb as hell if you actually believe that SA is much more insecure than Nigeria grin. A tourist destination of note in Africa vs a refugee production institution? grin grin grin grin.

And there's a difference between rising insecurity , poverty and fast growing economy etc VS insecure , and poverty mecca and developed economy. grin grin. The fastest growing economies in the world are in third world countries, but that doesn't mean that they have surpassed the developed ones grin grin. Rising poverty levels in the UK don't equate the country to places like Romania with regards to poverty levels .

I'm sure your smart Nigerian brains will struggle to get the point , but I'm a patient woman , I won't give up on you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01
EmperorCaesar:

U will come here to cook every single Nigerian u see on a thread....Wicked being

By the way, how come u didnt use NL since Nov14 last year? I hope u are fine tho

grin grin grin

I'm bored grin.

I like taking long breaks from the forum.....
Too many energy thieves grin. I'm super... hope your year started well.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Lionessza6(f): 7:11am On Feb 02
Evilthoughts:

He is not even South African you Einstein grin grin.

You have a choice grin:

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:12am On Feb 02
Kushites:

Is that what your white master taught you?

Olodo.

That olosho is a brainwashed slave
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:14am On Feb 02
1Sharon:

Lol. It's the truth dear. Unless you want to say history is talking down on you.

Your dad wasn't this fussy, so what your own?

What history you stupid olosho? History from your white masters in Uk undecided. Selfhater
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:15am On Feb 02
Lionessza6:

He is not even South African you Einstein grin grin.

You have a choice grin:

Stupid fool no one wants to come and live in your useless country. Take your useless talk to your stupid people.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:20am On Feb 02
Lionessza6:

My soft-brained minion, I'm not threatening you with anything , but I'm promising you that your borderless Africa can only be achieved through a continental civil war. And there won't be any *abroad * to run off to for the cowards when sht hits the fan. Better be ready to fight because there's definitely going to be a fierce fight against this rubbish. Europeans won't be opening their borders for " refugees "as they will be genociding the ones who have been tormenting them on their lands (pushed down their throats by the same globalists through their *N.G.Os and civil society groups*).

AU has no head and no tail; just a puppet organisation created to execute the orders of globalists. The same is the same for the useless soldiers in the UN and the so called African leaders. Call it a conspiracy all you want but those with half a brain can see what's up.

Your Malemas are just agents of the WEF grin.

Their normal talking points and or how to spot them :

1. Open borders ( borderless world /one world order)
2. LGBTQ ( whether for or against, all agents must bring this up to test the waters) grin
3. Mass migration ( "equality,unity& brotherhood " grin)
( slave labour) grin
4. Cashless society (currency re-designs, money transfers etc. Will eventually lead us here)
5. Promoting communist china and Russia as their new saviours grin grin
6. Public-private partnerships ( privatisation and nationalisation, depending on the targetted country )
7. Attacking the rich ( trying to entice everyone against capitalism and pushing the populace to embrace poverty * equality for all* grin grin).( talks of over-taxing the rich or grabbing from the rich to give to the poor) grin
8. Pushing for *diversity in industrialised countries (killing off unity and national identities that keep those countries saner)
9. Constant promotion of fourth industrial revolution ( AI finishing off many jobs; migrants are there to humanize the process but robots are the ultimate)

10. Talks about gun control ( they want all industrialised and militant countries to be like the UK or Australia and New Zealand with un-armed citizens who will either have to comply with them or be killed off by the young migrants they keep on bringing in from war torn countries ; they will arm them when they're about to collapse the whole thing grin)
11. Promoting Universal basic income ( welfare, unproductive populace , full government control, lack of independence)

This is just a glimpse of the shthole your heroes (agents) are pushing for and yes it will lead to a massive depopulation as civil wars and conflicts will be the order of the day before their due date :2030. grin grin

Useless slave girl forming world conspiracy theories. There would be no wars in Africa if the colonisers were not allowed here to take our resources. Those wars are caused by them.

So you have forgotten that your European masters were the ones who invaded Africa first? Your self hate is worse than I thought. African migrants are doing to Europe what Europeans did to us. It's not our problem that you fear and worship whites . The revolution in Africa will take place whether you stupid South Africans want it or not and Malema will lead it in your country. So you are even comfortable with white people being rich in your country when you blacks are poor?

So you're even hoping that Europeans will kill immigrants in Europe. What an evil olosho. You will burn in hell evil bigot.

You and evil bigots like kodakblack, gidgiddy, hitlerwasright/raskymonojendor dont deserve to be Africans. Evil.

Pan Africanism is the way for all Africans to create wealth and control their wealth in Africa without your masters. Fool. Malema advocates for all Africans to be rich in Africa. You sound like that hateful fool richwallet/ godisstriking who is against black progress. No wonder why you black South Africans are the poorest Africans. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by IamAtikulate: 10:22am On Feb 02
We from the South East don't support this.

We are still dealing with Fulani terrorism in the name of ECOWAS free movement.

A serious President will pull Nigeria out of that "social club" or re-negotiate their involvement.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:25am On Feb 02
IamAtikulate:
We from the South East don't support this.

We are still dealing with Fulani terrorism in the name of ECOWAS free movement.

A serious President will pull Nigeria out of that "social club" or re-negotiate their involvement.

No one asked you Ipob terrorists filled with hate for your own compatriots. Are all Fulanis terrorists?. Are you all drug dealers undecided. Useless talk
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:26am On Feb 02
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,you're not only delusional but unrealistic and unexposed as well.

Buddy, there's no equality in this world , everyone is judged by what they have or the kind of home they come from. There are reasons why almost all Western Europeans can move visa free across all continents whilst the Eastern Europeans passports are viewed with suspicion grin grin.

There are reasons why a lot East Asian passports have visa free access to more countries than South Asians grin.

The same is true for Southern African passports vs West Africsms grin.

So why should we risk carrying the same passports with you when we already have the race factor working against us already ?. Now we will not only have to deal with that when travelling but also have to endure being humiliated by immigration officers because of the passport we will share with known drug traffickers, slave traders , over-stayers etc.? grin. No! bro.
No! grin. You're being unfair here grin grin

As for insecurity: you are dumb as hell if you actually believe that SA is much more insecure than Nigeria grin. A tourist destination of note in Africa vs a refugee production institution? grin grin grin grin.

And there's a difference between rising insecurity , poverty and fast growing economy etc VS insecure , and poverty mecca and developed economy. grin grin. The fastest growing economies in the world are in third world countries, but that doesn't mean that they have surpassed the developed ones grin grin. Rising poverty levels in the UK don't equate the country to places like Romania with regards to poverty levels .

I'm sure your smart Nigerian brains will struggle to get the point , but I'm a patient woman , I won't give up on you grin

So you stupid South Africans hate other Africans because your useless passport is visa free to other countries?. What a waste of sperm of people. So you're not denying that your country is insecure, yet you're here bragging about the worthless shythole as if it's a first world country. Your country has slums , poverty and under developed states like all other African countries. You are living in dreamland. Now I see why Malema says you people are slaves and useless.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:30am On Feb 02
7lives:

My contribution really pains you, which useless trade are you stimulating?.
Let the borders remain in place, apply for Visa if you want to visit a country in Africa, if granted fine, if rejected look elsewhere or siddon for your country.

An illiterate selfhater like yourself cannot understand the importance of a unified Africa because you never even finished school . Stay off my mentions . Why would an African need papers to go and live in his own home if not for brainwashing and stupidity of African leaders? Do asians and Europeans need papers to go anywhere in their continents undecided
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by IamAtikulate: 10:44am On Feb 02
Evilthoughts:

No one asked you Ipob terrorists filled with hate for your own compatriots. Are all Fulanis terrorists?. Are you all drug dealers undecided. Useless talk
Good.

Form your United Africa State with your brothers in Somalia, Sudan, and Libya. I am sure no sensible country will want to join that made-in-hell alliance.

Yorubas, Igbos, ND, Middle Belt, and some people in the North want to exit Nigeria and will grab the opportunity with both hands if given the chance.

And you think lumping over 50 independent countries together will solve African problems.

Be wise nah.

Sensible people should be advocating for free trade and not the nonsense you are proposing here. Even, free movement (visa) is even a disaster.

We IPOB "terrorists" roundly reject this misguided proposal. We are still battling Fulani terrorism due to ECOWAS lack of foresight and "Yoruba wickedness" due to One Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by Evilthoughts: 10:56am On Feb 02
IamAtikulate:

Good.

Form your United Africa State with your brothers in Somalia, Sudan, and Libya. I am sure no sensible country will want to join that made-in-hell alliance.

Yorubas, Igbos, ND, Middle Belt, and some people in the North want to exit Nigeria and will grab the opportunity with both hands if given the chance.

And you think lumping over 50 independent countries together will solve African problems.

Be wise nah.

Sensible people should be advocating for free trade and not the nonsense you are proposing here. Even, free movement (visa) is even a disaster.

We IPOB "terrorists" roundly reject this misguided proposal. We are still battling Fulani terrorism due to ECOWAS lack of foresight and "Yoruba wickedness" due to One Nigeria.

Thank you.

I'm not surprised by your shortsighted view. Your own fathers were like you when they joined the coward Ojukwu to declare a war on their betters.

The borderless Africa will even help you with your petty trading and importation but you're too foolish to see it. You will have no restrictions where to live and do business but your illiteracy won't help you see it . I don't blame you. I blame your parenting.

Do you even know those countries have a lot of resources that will be useful to help Africans be
better?.

Take the Niger Delta and Yoruba-land out of your stupid agitations. We are not interested in dividing Nigeria and Africa. I'm sure even the tribes in the middle belt will swear at you for wanting to include them in your Biafra stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment A Plane Crash landed In A Residential Area (video/pictures) / Does It Really Pay to Serve Nigeria? / Vote Either Fashola Vs Yar Adua for president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.