Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now (31923 Views)

Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by abbey621(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30
Konquest:

I only referenced the DNA aspect for EMPHASIS. Let me re-edit that post so that folks don't misquote me.

I read the FULL article and saw that the lady distanced herself away from the bum of rapist like you have stated here. It's really emotionally draining for that woman to have been violated by a man she only had contact with once.

A good U.S. attorney should be to argue in favor of the woman because Lyft or any other rideshare firm should properly profile their drivers.

Lyft can only be held responsible here if the incident was reported, there is little evidence against Lyft especially if they can show that the trip ended hours before the incident occured. Lyft can't be held responsible for what their drivers do OFF trip! That's why their drivers are contractors not employees!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Konquest: 10:32pm On Jan 30
abbey621:

Lyft can only be held responsible here if the incident was reported, there is little evidence against Lyft especially if they can show that the trip ended hours before the incident occured. Lyft can't be held responsible for what their drivers do OFF trip! That's why their drivers are contractors not employees!
Indeed, you made very valid points there.

Second, it's very important for women who have been sexually assaulted to make a report to the police with evidence on time or as soon as possible and seek medical assistance to prevent unwanted pregnancies from such encounters It's not right that ONLY one out of three women report these rape cases because of shame or they think no one would believe them. By not reporting, these moronic rapists are inadvertently being enabled to repeat the crime of rape again and again.

Thanks for your insights.
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Carlyboi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30
Rapist deserve at least 35 years in prison while a repeated and offender deserves to be castrated the law is too lenient with rape in most cases which is the reason for its prevalence till the today.

A lot of laws across the world gives rapists a pat on the back with the kind of punishment they serve for convicted rapists.

Vindictive and scorned ex lovers and also false accusers, are the major clog in the wheels of improved and stringent punishment for rapists but on other hand false accusers can be handed half of the punishments that would have been served to a rapist to serve as deterrent and to reduce the level of false rape claims.

Lastly some men should be more responsible and stop acting like Randy rabid dogs on eat when it comes to sex….imagine jeopardizing your career and your means of livelihood over pussy. Tueh.
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Codes151(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30
SultanOfAbia:
Women get "fish brain"

Someone raped you in 2019.

You no report..

You give birth to the pikin

Then suddenly, in 2023 you decide to report the case.

Make them steal my car in 2019
Make I no report to police until 2023 when I don wake up from my slumber.

Women truly have "Fish Brain"
u didnt read the article sir
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by purples25(f): 11:40pm On Jan 30
Cocolatti:
It may not really be about paternity. It may be that she suddenly realise she can make money if she go to court. However, there's every possibility the sex was consensual.

So many guys can never take accountability. You guys always find how to twist the story in your favor. Any time they say rape, you would start to say it was consensual. Make una dey deceive yourselves.
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Maliqcious: 12:08am On Jan 31
Jonathan:
YOU SEE WHY I ADVISE MEN AGAINST HAVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH ALL THESE BARGAGES!

Marry virgin if you don't want any headache.

No girl will ever be honest about her true BODYCOUNT.

The more BodyCount a girl has, the more problem, bargage and miseries she'll give you.

Never fall for that game of low BodyCount bullshît, because you can't know the true figure.

IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, SHE'S A H0É.
not in Nigeria
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by mabea: 3:08am On Jan 31
SultanOfAbia:
Women get "fish brain"

Someone raped you in 2019.

You no report..

You give birth to the pikin

Then suddenly, in 2023 you decide to report the case.

Make them steal my car in 2019
Make I no report to police until 2023 when I don wake up from my slumber.

Women truly have "Fish Brain"
She only did because there's a new law in place and the greedy her wants to take advantage of that.
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by khreus(m): 6:10am On Jan 31
Means is finding a means to survive. You no sue the rapist but you're sueing the company he worked with.
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Timothy89(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31
freeborn02:

If tinubu only had access to the limited resources in anambra like Peter obi, he would have achieved nothing.

Despite lagos huge igr, tinubu still put the state in debt as governor.

Can you point out the number of companies that tiinubu's policies bring to lagos when he.was a governor?

I thought anambra is the land of billionaire, what did obi achieved with that status?

Fiscal policy when a state is in die need of physical capital to ursher in more investors

You think ruling Nigeria is about talk talk, obj talk, gej talk, buhari talk, Tinubu talk yet you think a man that sworn with his life not leave apga but left nonetheless will do magic

Anyway na your kind believe nnamdi kanu that have no military experience will bring Biafra that ojukwu failed to achieved
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by freeborn02: 5:26pm On Jan 31
Timothy89:

I thought anambra is the land of billionaire, what did obi achieved with that status?

So, the billionaires in your state contribute money to your state government every month, right?

What manner of daftness is this?!

Fiscal policy when a state is in die need of physical capital to ursher in more investors

Tinubu's fiscal policy in Lagos only ended up putting the state in more debt.. Peter Obi never indebted his state as governor despite limited resources.

You think ruling Nigeria is about talk talk, obj talk, gej talk, buhari talk, Tinubu talk yet you think a man that sworn with his life not leave apga but left nonetheless will do magic

Peter obi that left apga isn't worthy to be president, but tinubu that dumped SDP is worthy to be president. grin. Your hypocrisy is topnotch.

I'm certain you are enjoying tinubu already now. Dollar is currently 1,500 naira grin
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Dharmie1036(m): 11:37am On Feb 01
Maybe she dey on colos
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Timothy89(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01
freeborn02:

So, the billionaires in your state contribute money to your state government every month, right?

What manner of daftness is this?!

Tinubu's fiscal policy in Lagos only ended up putting the state in more debt.. Peter Obi never indebted his state as governor despite limited resources.

Peter obi that left apga isn't worthy to be president, but tinubu that dumped SDP is worthy to be president. grin. Your hypocrisy is topnotch.

I'm certain you are enjoying tinubu already now. Dollar is currently 1,500 naira grin

Nigeria is not the only country facing that, the only issue is many countries have remove subsidy for long and they've gotten used to it, we are just trying to get used to it

Tinubu left sdp to acn and form alliance but your messaih obi that made you dropped out from sch because education is not for the poor didn't labour for any political life. He left apga built by ojukwu, left pdp built by pdp stalwart, rush to LP yet such man will rebuild Nigeria ?

Let him go and rebuild a party first
Re: She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now by Vicyourwriter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01
people wicked oo, this is very bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.