Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community (27987 Views)

Fulani Bandits Kidnap School Children In Ekiti / Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos / Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by AkinPhysicist: 5:10pm On Jan 30
Ever since Christianity and Islam came to our lands all we have see is war, death, poverty and destruction.

God will punish the people who brought these diseases to our lands.

God will continue to punish Allah, Jesus and Mohammed wherever they are.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Lovelyn451(f): 5:12pm On Jan 30
Enugurangers:

Thanks for bringing Peter Obi into this topic.

Aside declaring religion war on a phone call with a Nigerian pastor, what would Peter Obi have done differently? since he would also be the chief security office of all Nigerian states.
mumu...religion war yen yen yen...what is happening now? Even your nabee waye would be wishing for Peter obis kinda religion war
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Goddyrichie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBvXGR2R-i8?si=CpN-kdMH6n57aHXt

VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils in Ekiti Community

https://punchng.com/video-gunmen-kidnap-school-pupils-in-ekiti-community/..
on d judgement day I get question wey I go ask God how I think find myself in this country
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by SaLongs1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30
The Ekiti I used to know was so tranquil and peaceful which makes me wonder what is happening with both Kwara and Ekiti now.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by tenpipsperday: 5:21pm On Jan 30
School children are being kidnapped while their parents are busy celebrating teaching Peter Obi lesson.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Bornboy4: 5:24pm On Jan 30
That's why they drop out of school.
Supremos:
Wetin concern Obi here?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Jemex003: 5:25pm On Jan 30
Opintiwa:
Teaching peter obi a lesson 101

He will still end up like Atiku
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Cabalgeneral: 5:33pm On Jan 30
myright:
If only yorubas had Oduduwa republican, I don't this this thing would happen. Before you enter the republic, your finger prints would be taken. By now forensics expert would be on ground to conduct investigations, drones would be everywhere searching the bushes...

Yoruba ronu o
Think about your children and the unborn

Oduduwa republican will just happen in one day.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by hopepitex: 5:42pm On Jan 30
insecurity country
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by JWtriplex(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30
[Amenquote author=AkinPhysicist post=128204076]Ever since Christianity and Islam came to our lands all we have see is war, death, poverty and destruction.

God will punish the people who brought these diseases to our lands.

God will continue to punish Allah, Jesus and Mohammed wherever they are.[/quote]
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by SemperFid: 5:53pm On Jan 30
Enugurangers:

Aside declaring religion war on a phone call with a Nigerian pastor, what would Peter Obi have done differently? since he would also be the chief security office of all Nigerian states.

Enjoy what tinubu is doing differently.

Enjoy the man u voted.
Just enjoy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Litmus: 5:53pm On Jan 30
Insecurity in Nigeria is a given regardless of wealth and wealth distribution. Your borders are wide open, inhabitants undocumented. Nigerians don't even know the president's true place of birth. And the president doesn't even know that Ivory Cost and Ghana have conquered small portions of Nigeria where they trade in Cedis and speak french. I saw this last on YouTube recently and was astonished.

In terms of a China Town type rejoinder - I don't know that they trade in Yen.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:
This is a direct effect of the bad economy
More youths will take to crime

What has bad economy got to do with kidnapping school children?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30
They will be found, the locals wouldn’t support such activities as they do in the north
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Kaytixy: 6:04pm On Jan 30
The problem now be say if the bandits show now all of them go unmount
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Verbtips(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30
Na near my side e happen GOD SAVE US
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by JWtriplex(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30
Serves them right. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by rafcrown(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30
Locate them
Surround their location with local hunters, mobile police,police,soldiers and Amotekun.
Use drones
Use intelligence
Use bullet proof vests
Use good weapons
Use military strategies
Use knowledge from abroad
Set up standby rescue team
Enough is enough.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Verbtips(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30
lexy2014:

i think goyin bak to primary 1 go hep u get moh sehsen
wot makes a good economy
is
good governace
security
good hospital
electricity
e.t.c
why are me not hearing kidnapping issue in uae?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Saviola86: 6:19pm On Jan 30
Hearing this language disgusts me.

I am glad they are feeling the pain because they thought voting their brother even though they know he is incompetent and the worse criminal ever in this country would make their living turn Eldorado

Ebin pawa generation. Suffer for 600yrs awaits una.

Una never see anything
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by UNDFTD: 6:19pm On Jan 30
This is JUST the beginning and this is what happens when people are chasing after a perceived ENEMY rather than going after the real THREAT!
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by ogbonti: 6:40pm On Jan 30
Enugurangers:

[b]Aside declaring religion war on a phone call with a Nigerian pastor, what would Peter Obi have done differently? [/b]since he would also be the chief security office of all Nigerian states.

OBI would have been bold enough to ask FULANI HERDSMEN to tell NIGERIANS what agreement the APC entered with them that is unfulfilled that is making them terrorize NIGERIANS --- that is what the herdsmen said is the problem - WHEN THEY KIDNAPPED THE ABUJA-KADUNA TRAIN PASSENGERS LAST YEAR - HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN? ?? and the APC and TINUBU are bein blackmailed by the terrorist - THAT IS WHAT OBI WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY

I believe when every Nigerian hears what that agreement is - even the family members of these evil politicians and military men will kill them before Nigerians get the opportunity to lynch them to death angry angry angry angry
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by MUNCHING2024: 6:40pm On Jan 30
angry angry angry
F00L4N1 terrorists bandits on the prowl once more.

May these innocent children be rescued.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by smyo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30
All this blame game will not help anyone, everybody will get share in one way or the other
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Minime10(f): 6:43pm On Jan 30
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBvXGR2R-i8?si=CpN-kdMH6n57aHXt

VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils in Ekiti Community

https://punchng.com/video-gunmen-kidnap-school-pupils-in-ekiti-community/..

And the C-in-C is in Paris doing only God knows what🤓
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by socialjustice93: 7:00pm On Jan 30
Fulani kidnap school pupils in Ekiti. I will donate my last penny to ESN
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by YangaBabe: 7:05pm On Jan 30
Na wa o, what is wrong in Nigeria? No where safe o
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jan 30
Verbtips:
i think goyin bak to primary 1 go hep u get moh sehsen
wot makes a good economy
is
good governace
security
good hospital
electricity
e.t.c
why are me not hearing kidnapping issue in uae?

off point. with al the primary school you went to and the sense u have, am surprised you couldnt answer the simple question.

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by ufuosman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30
Na wa
Govt need to address d hardship if not many things will play as d yr go ahead
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by destinedtee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30
Some comments here reeks of insensitivity. No empathy towards the victims. Tribalism and politics have beclouded their sense of logic and reasoning. What a pity!!!

I pray the children are found and reunited to their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.