Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job (2040 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake That Almost Cost Me My Job. / My Incompetence Just Cost Me A Job, I Feel Worthless / How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by Tokskob2008: 6:21am On Jan 31
Op weytin go be go be, just take heart....

They made me lost a transaction too 2days ago and it really pained me but then one has to be open minded about things like this in the sense that even if the stupid network was ok things might not still go the way we wanted it to..
Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by RickyJesus: 7:09am On Jan 31
Ensa777:

I think his case ain't about having different networks,its about his major line which he gave them as his contact wasn't connecting.
Where you read that one from.
Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by PureFace1(m): 7:32am On Jan 31
All the current networks we have in Nigeria are useless and unreliable especially when it come to internet. Those telling him to switch mustn't really be using internet for heavy browsing and tasks every day.

I use all the three networks in Nigeria for heavy browsing every day and they are so unreliable, the network speeds are very slow and can be slower to the extent of frustration and sometimes two network providers may have downtime at the same time.

If you are into playing mobile games like COD, Mobile Legends, PES, etc you would know how frustratingly slow Nigeria network can be sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by vibrogazmo(m): 8:43am On Jan 31
Eyah, Pele brotherly

I remember this one time I was chatting with a client on upwork and he requested zoom call.
Unfortunately, I don't have zoom, so I decided to go download it, and mehn, that has got to be the slowest download speed since the inception of time. Due to this MTN epileptic network, the download kept failing.

After MTN has embarrassed me, I angrily subscribed to my glo network, and guess what, my data connection won't even switch on at all.
This problem lasted through the night till the client ran out of patient after waiting for me several hours on the zoom call, and carried his job elsewhere.

Na since that time I don decide say no network dey reliable for this country.
When MTN was messing me up, I gave glo the opportunity to gain a new subscribers, and they do messed me up.

So, brother, I understand your plight

1 Like

Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by Procashtips(m): 9:27am On Jan 31
Greatzeus:

Your excuse is not cogent enough.
One, network instability is location prone at a particular time,it's not happening everywhere. The Mass feeding that location was experiencing network problem. You could have moved to another area from where you are,with your phone or laptop or router if you use one.
Two,I am sure every Nigerian uses at least 2 SIM cards on each phone. Why didn't you buy data on the other network on your phone as and use? Will it be too much? Compare to years of joblessness?
You were not desperate enough to get a job, perhaps you had a job you're doing now or someone is still feeding you.
This is a ridiculous and absurd excuse.

What made you think he had the luxury of changing location or switching to another network?

What if he was at a current work place where he couldn't leave nor get another network to connect to?

Or was even trying to apply codededly?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:51pm On Jan 31
Good for you

1 Like

Re: Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job by uzomanny(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31
If the job were yours, it wouldn't pass you by forget network issues, they'll understand.

Better days ahead OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Companies Called Me / Salary Range Of An Engineer At Honeywell Superfine Foods / Urmaas Recruitment - Work In Usa, Canada, Australia, Spain, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.