Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm (45502 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Available9: 8:57pm On Jan 30
BloomingDale:
I thought there are no more armed Fulani Herdsmen in the East. What is happening?
the previous government of h
Buhari arrested the youths of imo when they formed ESN to push those deadly herdsmen away
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Kennyswag: 8:57pm On Jan 30
Only to chestbeat na im them sabi grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by IPDGP: 8:59pm On Jan 30
If na yoruba land this igbo people go dey make mouth, now see wtin happen to your own
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Franky9584(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30
Why always imo state?

This is why I miss MNK
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Feelings79: 9:02pm On Jan 30
Ezewuzie01:
This is bad. I hope some frustrated Igbos who rejoice whenever such misfortune happen in the west or north can have a rethink because the east is not immune. Fulani marauders are on rampage everywhere and there is need to stamp them out. Forest guards in Enugu state that Ugwuanyi formed isn't working because Fulani are kidnapping constantly in Enugu state. A new strategy to flush out Fulani from the bushes nationwide has to be adopted.
You are right on point.Just yesterday while expressing an opinion on Reno Omokri's Facebook post,one Igbo guy resorted to insulting me as Benue man saying Fulani people will soon finish us for being so foolish in voting for APC and not Labour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by justking(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30
angry this is bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by mannasseh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30
If this happened in Imo i pity those fulani herds men because imo people will revenge if they haven't done that already

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by CoronaVirusPro: 9:03pm On Jan 30
skywalker240:

Let the ruga be in your ancestral home right from your father's house

And let it remain there.

Then you shouldn’t be complaining about whatever happens.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by CoronaVirusPro: 9:04pm On Jan 30
jmoore:

Cow is the only animal abi?
Do poultry farmers ask for RUGA?

RUGA is a fulanijihad agenda.

Do chicken graze openly like cows?

Okay! It’s a Fulani agenda! Propose a better and diplomatic solution!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by CoronaVirusPro: 9:05pm On Jan 30
chopnaira:

i believe one of the south east givernors gave land for ruga but his people shut him down.

My people always find it very hard to face the truth even when it’s staring at them. Hate has beclouded their sense of reasoning!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by ariesbull: 9:08pm On Jan 30
When they retaliate against these herdsmen Nigerians shouldn't complain

Cos I know the Igbo man must retaliate

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Pax101: 9:10pm On Jan 30
I pity innocent Fulani in the East.
Coming days might not be funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30
CoronaVirusPro:

Do chicken graze openly like cows?

Okay! It’s a Fulani agenda! Propose a better and diplomatic solution!
Must I break everything down for you?

If a cow owner buys a land and keeps his cow within his land, no one will be talking about RUGA.
Goats, sheep, rabbit dey chop grass. Na only cow waka come?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30
BloomingDale:
I thought there are no more armed Fulani Herdsmen in the East. What is happening?

That's because ESN/IPOB are busy feasting on murdered policemen and playing football with the heads of murdered traditional rulers grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Blitzerz: 9:15pm On Jan 30
Thats why they planted apc there
To spread their jihad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by tunde1200(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30
BloomingDale:

I tire oh.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by rafcrown(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30
IT IS HIGH time to start dealing with the criminals PARADING THEMSELVES AS CATTLE REARERS.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Tochi360: 9:19pm On Jan 30
Maize247:
Sorry man. Fulani and ibos are friends there shouldn't be fight in anyways

Hmm the average Igbo man no get any problem with anyone, but the moment you become a problem to the society,You will see problem. I don't know about the Youths of that place oo,but in my own side,nobody will try dis nonsense bcus the Youths over there have access to guns too. Fulani heardmen no dey disturb for my side.

Another place You will hardly ever hear of this nonsense is Ohafia and Ngwa.
The insecurity in the East is politically motivated first and we have some armed criminals claiming freedom fighters as willing tools.

This Apc disaster don make criminals see our security finish, anybody fit just gather morale call boys do all kinds of crime.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:
That herder is a gonner...if u know the east very well.

no be person wey u see u go catch..... Before they attack u, they are already on d move.... And trust me they know your terrain more than you..... I served in Ekiti and when I got back to my house in Niger.... I told my fulani friend were I was serving, a village in Ekiti, not only did he know d village, he knew all d neighboring villages and how to get to ekiti by foot..... I Don dey hear say fulani dey waka, but na dat day I believe

Most of them are no longer humans but animals....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by CorrectionFLuid: 9:20pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

Nothing will happen. Those who would have defended are all dead.

When you people were cheering the massacre of ESN because of Peter obis political ambition, you did not see this coming.

I repeat, e no go better for Peter Obi's presidential ambition. And that presidency, neither he nor any Igbo shall smell it. Rubish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by abba190: 9:20pm On Jan 30
thats bad what is wrong with these fulani herders
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30
Salewa97:

It’s not being done because no president have had the balls to actually do it.

My stance is not rigid on this topic. Non-state actors can continue to use any local means to quench these menace as they’ve always done. I am not against it at this juncture.

But I just think for this to end to a favorable level, the president need to grow some balls and declare once and for all what need to be done.

—If OBJ fail to do it because he thinks the North made him
—Yar’adua because he did not live long
—Jonathan because he is a weakling
—Buhari because it is his people
—Tinubu have no reason not to do this because he is strong and has less tag of “they made me”. We are watching what Tinubu will do.

If I heard you correctly, going by one or two paragraphs in one of your posts, Tinubu should allow people to be killing nomads who trespass, right? All what he has to do is to declare them terrorists? So anyone or group of people we want to kill now, all we have to do is to tag them terrorists? That's the trend now all over the world, I get it.

Salewa97:

Yes but that won’t solve the problem. We’ve had communities killing herdmen back too but then they come back again then they kill them, then they come back again.

You cannot police a country like that and having different militias everywhere have never truly solved the problem because when there is no herdsmen left to kill, they turnaround to start perpetrating injustice against their own people.

So far you have herdmen grazing on farm protected by the law, you’ll have this issue. When you kill one, 200 others are on another farm, it’s hard to mud all because they will keep coming since the law allow them.

There need to be government will that will ban open grazing and give the full
backing to enforce it. At that point, anyone caught grazing cow on any farmland is an official terrorist.

Terrorist are inhuman so when people kill them, they feel no guilt conscience. Then all those state paramilitary can then have justification to clear this menace once and for all.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Jostoman: 9:27pm On Jan 30
All this nonsense are political attack, what they are trying to do now is that, they want the youths to react so that they can resume the killings of their political enemy and tag them IPOB or ESN.

I fear nigeria politicians, i hope this is not because of supreme court case.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by CorrectionFLuid: 9:28pm On Jan 30
Jeyun:
fake news, even Fulani police and army are scared of walking around with their uniforms on because they will be taken out immediately.

More all less a herdsman. At this time and age in imo that is a old story.

Anything to make you people from the west have orgasm from bad news concerning the east.

Sahara reporters cannot verify the exact place.

You they whine me abi?

Oga no dey talk rubbish.

During the build up to the last general elections, Buhari used the opportunity of Peter Obi's candidacy to massacre members of ESN. Funny enough igbos cheered it even here on nairaland. They thought the election will be free and fair. Silly dolts.

The people who protected the east are dead!
Fulani is reigning... As I'm talking to you, there are routes you dare not take right inside Anambra State. I don't even want to talk of Imo.

No dey swallow cough because of shame. Because you wan cover face you dey yarn wetin you no know

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Salewa97: 9:35pm On Jan 30
maasoap:

If I heard you correctly, going by one or two paragraphs in one of your posts, Tinubu should allow people to be killing nomads who trespass, right? All what he has to do is to declare them terrorists? So anyone or group of people we want to kill now, all we have to do is to tag them terrorists? That's the trend now all over the world, I get it.

They are already terrorists. Government is just foot dragging in declaring them one.

If Yoruba have been the one killing Northerners in their farms for decades, don’t you think the Northerners would have declared a shoot at sight with their politicians sanctioning it?

Tinubu should grow some balls and ban open grazing. Then instruct good Fulani herdsmen to ranch and then declare the rest who still feed on people farms as terrorists and allow state actors to deal with them mercilessly and send the terrorists to hell.

How can you come to my land, destroy my crop, kill my people, and then hide under a law that I can’t retaliate in kind?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by fortunechy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30
Hopeless uzodinjo people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30
Esn will handle them

Sorry for d cut man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Madups(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30
Imagine? They cant verify the exact place.. Next please?
Jeyun:
fake news, even Fulani police and army are scared of walking around with their uniforms on because they will be taken out immediately.

More all less a herdsman. At this time and age in imo that is a old story.

Anything to make you people from the west have orgasm from bad news concerning the east.

Sahara reporters cannot verify the exact place.

You they whine me abi?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Farrason: 9:43pm On Jan 30
Salewa97:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/30/herders-almost-kill-man-machetes-his-farm-imo-complaining-about-destruction-crops-cattle

Don't be fooled, these fulani guys have been moved to the east on purpose. There is an agenda on ground. But our God is not asleep. Your plans will fail in Jesus name.

@saharareporters also did an amateur job, how can you report a news without knowing the location, how did you get the pics and how did you know it was in Imo. Seriously, @saharareporters is just heating up tension in the country and causing panic everywhere. FG pls intervene on this unverified information, they should stop making people panic unnecessarily.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by moneyissweet(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30
Very rugged place to misbehave

Nice2023:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:55pm On Jan 30
After una don call Mazi Ekpa and ESN all manner of bad names. Make una defend una selves now.. Ndi ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.