Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm (45504 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by JayPeeOham: 6:27am On Jan 31
Salewa97:

It’s not being done because no president have had the balls to actually do it.

My stance is not rigid on this topic. Non-state actors can continue to use any local means to quench these menace as they’ve always done. I am not against it at this juncture.

But I just think for this to end to a favorable level, the president need to grow some balls and declare once and for all what need to be done.

—If OBJ fail to do it because he thinks the North made him
—Yar’adua because he did not live long
—Jonathan because he is a weakling
—Buhari because it is his people
—Tinubu have no reason not to do this because he is strong and has less tag of “they made me”. We are watching what Tinubu will do.

Tinubu needs them for his second term!

So, he ain't doing nothing !...at least for now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Machinegun91(m): 7:16am On Jan 31
Igbo people the battle line has been drawn.

This time is not Benue

It happened in the heart of Igbo land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by JeffArmani234: 7:20am On Jan 31
For over thirty years I’ve been born
Yoruba nor Hausa leaders have not been able to help rescue or put this nation in order

Now my question is!!!! How come we’ve never tried an Igbo leader for over 30yrs

Here in Lagos,as far as deciding a winner in an election is concerned,alimosho LG area is key due to its population
Guess what!!! a friend who worked as Adhoc or for inec during the last presidential election told me that almost everyone who came out thumbed for LP but their supervisor didn’t allow them upload results
You know the rest of the story,

If a LG that’s more of Yoruba population like that can witness a large turn out for LP, how much more Amuwo Odofin , ojo and the rest

I feel the British think that Igbos are too intelligent for them to control hence they prefer the Yorubas and Hausas but hatred and tribalism won’t allow other tribe ask themselves this question!!

It will never be well with our country Nigeria until Igbos get the treatment they deserve as a major tribe who contributes immensely to the growth and economy of this nation

I will never forget that Tinubu as his followers to forcefully grab and run with power via any means possible

Mc oluomo threatened Igbos in broad daylight and nothing was done about it till date

I wish hope uzodinma a miserable life,may Unknown gun men catch up with him

I want justice for the Igbo race , they have suffered so much in this extraction
All their achievements has always been as a result of their will and struggle for survival! Imagine how much they’ve achieved after the civil war without the help of the federal government 🤦🏿
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:42am On Jan 31
Lasting solution - always carry a dagger along in order not to be caught unaware grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by tomoregie: 8:24am On Jan 31
Meanwhile IPOB gunmen go around dealing with their own tribes angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Fizalis(m): 8:30am On Jan 31
Saint Anthony I know
Saint Augustine I know

Who is saint UGM?

Macphenson:
Saint UGM pls do the needful.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by 2badForReal: 8:46am On Jan 31
Hmmm, If this news is authentic a good number of them in that zone will collect enough
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Imert: 9:04am On Jan 31
Na Buhari sent dem abi na Tilumbu

Oya noise makers

over to you.

Na Imo ooh....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Never4getU: 10:11am On Jan 31
I thought they said their Biafran soldiers have decimated the Fulani in the East and that it's yorubas getting killed?

May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by seunjungle1(m): 10:37am On Jan 31
I thought those children of perdition says that Fulani cannot attack their land or people?

I'm not in anyway mocking..but we have to come together and push these people out of our region(s)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Chygoz01: 11:10am On Jan 31
Philipmoon2:
Big lies, will believe you if you mention the location in imo state
no mind them na normal west side propaganda they want to make it look like herders are atacking east too instead of facing them in ekiti and ogun state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Chygoz01: 11:12am On Jan 31
IPDGP:
If na yoruba land this igbo people go dey make mouth, now see wtin happen to your own
so you believe this news grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Teeklef(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31
Salewa97:

You know how many killings have happened in the East between today and last week alone?

Dey here dey talk nonsense.
Na those mumu wey give am over 190 likes I blame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by deltaF0SS: 2:13pm On Jan 31
Salewa97:

Na only mouth people like you dey make online while terrorists continue to wreak havoc.
I keep wondering y as a country we love sentiment over better courses of action embarassed
See it even in my family, like

perhaps the avg 🇳🇬 is truly docile
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Salewa97: 2:17pm On Jan 31
Offpoint1:

I thought open grazing was banned already?

Banned by mouth by some state government and yet herdsmen still graze on farms openly without penalty.

There is no official FG ban on open grazing yet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by ufuosman(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31
Na wa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by IPDGP: 6:27pm On Jan 31
Chygoz01:
so you believe this news grin

Do you mean all news here are fake
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Growing(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31
What is happening in this country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Beuberry(f): 11:37pm On Jan 31
Salewa97:

Yes but that won’t solve the problem. We’ve had communities killing herdmen back too but then they come back again then they kill them, then they come back again.

You cannot police a country like that and having different militias everywhere have never truly solved the problem because when there is no herdsmen left to kill, they turnaround to start perpetrating injustice against their own people.

So far you have herdmen grazing on farm protected by the law, you’ll have this issue. When you kill one, 200 others are on another farm, it’s hard to mud all because they will keep coming since the law allow them.

There need to be government will that will ban open grazing and give the full
backing to enforce it. At that point, anyone caught grazing cow on any farmland is an official terrorist.

Terrorist are inhuman so when people kill them, they feel no guilt conscience. Then all those state paramilitary can then have justification to clear this menace once and for all.

In a nutshell, it's that govt that ll ban open grazing we are looking for
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by yommen: 7:24am On Feb 01
Salewa97:

Between this week and last week alone, almost 5 people have been killed in the East with several kidnapping.

Na only mouth people like you dey make online while terrorists continue to wreak havoc.

Mouth!!! With the way the boast, you would think nothing of this nature would ever happen in SE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Dshocker(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01
BloomingDale:
I thought there are no more armed Fulani Herdsmen in the East. What is happening?

What i can assure you is that, the herder is a goner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Brenbentondiaz: 4:43pm On Feb 01
They should check very well. Na spirits attacked the man. All herdsmen have been killed or chased out of the SE by brave ibbos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by Brenbentondiaz: 4:45pm On Feb 01
Salewa97:

Between this week and last week alone, almost 5 people have been killed in the East with several kidnapping.

Shhh. Abeg no dey interrupt when these people dey fool themselves. It's always entertaining. Self-deceit seems to be a traditional sport in that their region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.