Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend (57848 Views)

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

Dear men, what will you do?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30
Wait...

Is that soup or shit?

🕶️

285 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Anny69: 5:04pm On Jan 30
😭I'll beg my girl like crazy. After I eat that I'd eat her next. cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Anny69: 5:05pm On Jan 30
illicit:
Wait...

Is that shit or soup?

🕶️
undecided undecided
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30
Anny69:
undecided undecided

Yes now

But what kind of soup is that now

😞

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Anny69: 5:12pm On Jan 30
illicit:

Yes now

But what kind of soup is that now

😞
Groundnut soup maybe. Looks like it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Creamypie(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30
The middle of the swallow make me think of something that will happen after eating. I no wan talk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Brighton1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30
illicit:
Wait...

Is that shit or soup?

🕶️
it’s called pepper shit soup. It’s very delicious. U need to give it a try

15 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30
Anny69:
Groundnut soup maybe. Looks like it.

Oh ok

Doesn't look appealing

Maybe it's d pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by illicit(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30
Brighton1:
it’s called pepper shit soup. It’s very delicious. U need to give it a try

Maybe

But d pics doesn't look appealing

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by FRANCISTOWN: 5:52pm On Jan 30
NikoDeBonAmi:
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

Since she no fit use her mouth take apologize and me wey be glutton , ebina, olohunje iya ,marabọ, amole.
I go just wash hands begin dey chao now, as per say I never chop for my life before.

Na from there men dey buy see finish for themselves. The woman go be like, Las Las if I don make am better dish, him head go straight.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by dkidd: 5:55pm On Jan 30
Creamypie:
The middle of the swallow make me think of something. I no wan talk
Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30
You want to eat your last meal. You no see poison for that food? Look well. grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30
Wait, is that thing soup or dirty water with meats inside?

25 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Flenory: 8:22pm On Jan 30
Nicepoker:
You want to eat your last meal. You no see poison for that food? Look well. grin
Thank you oo..
Lol grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by richiemcgold: 8:37pm On Jan 30

Man shall not live by bread alone

3 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Klinxmanz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30
i go do as if i no notice de food kwa, i no be rat u go keep food 4, like say na rat trap u dey set!!..

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Onuimo1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30
Na when you gather moral bounce her and the food, just go to the nearest bar order Chilled Action bitters and Coke, consume am finish gist with guys then stroll back house straight to bed ,na that time she go know say you no b Will Smith.

61 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by marlow1962(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30
Na why God give us brain, cus event like this I dy look am with one kind eye, make my name no go be otilor.
But which kind soup be that na sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by YoungLionken(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30
"Man shall not live by bread alone.." You do that (rushing the food), you automatically call for more similar issues from your woman..

Don't! Even our parents warned us severely back then, against 'longer throat'...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30
lipsrsealed
Every man deserves respect....If she feels like she's too big to apologize,then to hell with her and with whatsoever dish she may prepare.....Men ,you must know your worth and must do everything possible to preserve it...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Myrepublic(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30
You are supposed to eat well in a fast food joint, so that she no go fit use food hold you.. Off your mind on sex,even if she off pant dey waka sitting room and bedroom.. She go beg when e hook her.. You can't go and be beating her. These are the only ways to beat a woman without going physical..

But if she get spare for you.. She no go send your papa o..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by OKOATA(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30
Anny69:
😭I'll beg my girl like crazy. After I eat that I'd eat her next. cheesy
How can you beg your girl like crazy, Oh, you are a lady or a simp disguising as a lady.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by bummyla(m): 3:24am On Jan 31
I no go eat! In my short marriage one day we had a very heated argument! Madam went into the kitchen fry plantain, yam, egg and tea carry come give me! On a normal madam no dey cook! This morning after heated quarrel she carry food come! I no gree chop, after a while we started laughing as if we did not fight some minutes ago, but I no chop the food!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by MrBroke(m): 6:36am On Jan 31
If you no fear woman, chop am. Oyo is your case. Jxt dey play

8 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by LeeSmart: 7:53am On Jan 31
Your soup get as e be oo

5 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 8:00am On Jan 31
Men already having trust issues even with their so called wives/girlfriends because they now fear even their so called love/lover might try to poison them.

Marry your friend, not just anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by faceland: 8:04am On Jan 31
I think I would forgive (after a little bit of warning). Eat, bath, make love, bath again (so the pepper doesn't burn her).

Aba, that is a lot of effort.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by pandax: 8:08am On Jan 31
NikoDeBonAmi:

If I eat make I bend!

3 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Depriest2020: 9:05am On Jan 31
If she ignored me when I came back, I will ignore the food too and go to my room simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Dbegining: 9:55am On Jan 31
I remember the story one a guy told of his uncle that was at a time having a heated argument with his wife and in the midst of the argument she brought one nice semi and beta soup.

And then the man washed his hand and sat down. And the guy was surprised and said uncle will you eat the food? I thought you guys are fighting,

He said fighting kè, nìwàjú semo?

Guy sat down and ate.

See ehn, most men will eat it.

5 Likes

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by nautybride: 9:55am On Jan 31
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. / ₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.