Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend (57840 Views)

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by BALLOSKI: 11:48am On Jan 31
Creamypie:
The middle of the swallow make me think of something that will happen after eating. I no wan talk
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by BALLOSKI: 11:49am On Jan 31
FRANCISTOWN:

Since she no fit use her mouth take apologize and me wey be glutton , ebina, olohunje iya ,marabọ, amole.
I go just wash hands begin dey chao now, as per say I never chop for my life before.

Na from there men dey buy see finish for themselves. The woman go be like, Las Las if I don make am better dish, him head go straight.
Once i'm angry, I won't see reasons to eat. I'm not a food guy.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:54am On Jan 31
BALLOSKI:
Na catfish account. It's operated by a man. He just looseguard.

grin
He got busted..
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by TemmyT002(m): 11:58am On Jan 31
Ignore the food and go to bed.
Na she go con beg me to eat.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by YangaBabe: 12:00pm On Jan 31
Fight settled grin

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Maxtipulation(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31
I will pass cos it could be poisoned
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by placeofallure(f): 12:09pm On Jan 31
Creamypie:
The middle of the swallow make me think of something that will happen after eating. I no wan talk

Werey Alaṣọ! Wetin wan happen after eating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Elxandre(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31
I'll eat it, doesn't mean I don forgive you.
Foodstuff I buy with my money.

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by godofuck231: 12:16pm On Jan 31
Prepare for makeup sex
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by AbujaLagos: 12:28pm On Jan 31
Tuehhh undecided
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Testimony1988(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31
Hahahah, I will forgive her and gladly devour the food.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by nattyGENT: 12:39pm On Jan 31
Anny69:
😭I'll beg my girl like crazy. After I eat that I'd eat her next. cheesy
So it's a guy behind this profile. It's clear!
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ceejay80s(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31
NikoDeBonAmi:
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

Dear men, what will you do?
I don't tolerate rubbish, I won't sleep in that house that night except na Genevieve nnaji
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Charly68: 1:29pm On Jan 31
Bury your pride and apologise to be able to eat well
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31
Anny69:

I asked you an important question the last time we crossed paths on this forum, Anne.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by haphizz57(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31
It is either u eat ur last supper or u ignore d fud
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Oluwademilade: 1:58pm On Jan 31
I’ll eat the food, then I’ll eat the other food
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Kinzo0917(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31
Anny69:

I thought 💭 you are a girl all these while oo

because a girl cannot say she will lash a fellow girl except she is a lez
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nahunger(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31
illicit:
Wait...

Is that soup or shit?

🕶️

😂😂😂😂😂
Na shit pepper soup

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ekelebeXstunner: 2:33pm On Jan 31
That soup is either Ghanaian or South African. We call it “puddle” in our village. It is coloured liquid and nothing else.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31
FRANCISTOWN:

Since she no fit use her mouth take apologize and me wey be glutton , ebina, olohunje iya ,marabọ, amole.
I go just wash hands begin dey chao now, as per say I never chop for my life before.

Na from there men dey buy see finish for themselves. The woman go be like, Las Las if I don make am better dish, him head go straight.
You go soon chop poison
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by oyoofong(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31
Me dey vex complete including bleeping.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Obajuxxl(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31
Person no dey reject food wey them carry him money cook
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Ikennaezento(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31
Eat and die shocked
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Ubanz: 3:54pm On Jan 31
If u turn the photo @ 45° anticlockwise u will understand what the misus means.🤣🤣🤣
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by cliqtips: 4:38pm On Jan 31
What if it's been poisoned ?

NikoDeBonAmi:
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

Dear men, what will you do?
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by BALLOSKI: 4:46pm On Jan 31
Gentlesoul2021:

grin
He got busted..
sure!
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by dante12412(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31
bummyla:
I no go eat! In my short marriage one day we had a very heated argument! Madam went into the kitchen fry plantain, yam, egg and tea carry come give me! On a normal madam no dey cook! This morning after heated quarrel she carry food come! I no gree chop, after a while we started laughing as if we did not fight some minutes ago, but I no chop the food!

Na so, No Gree For Anybody.
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ufuosman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31
Depend on d trouble 😂
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31
Where these kind people take dey come from self?
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31
Eat the food, eat her as well and then demand for the proper apology afterwards.

Food made with my resources, woman married with my resources, and then she thinks fooling would make me reject it
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31
Eat the food, eat her as well and then demand for the proper apology afterwards.

Food made with my resources, woman married with my resources, and then she thinks fooling would make me reject it.

I mean wife o, not girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. / ₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.