Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter (15624 Views)

Meet The World Sexies Dwarf On Social Media / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by mostojr: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lemme help you all say it. Terry G is a TERRYBLE artist. His music is nonsense. He should respect MI.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by maingate2: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
the problem is that Terry G is not educated at all . How come this guy pass WAEC ?? He simply does no know the different between a short man and a dwarf . This guy done fall my hand badly . the best response i expect MI to give him is to keep silent, nothing more , nothing less
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by kelz88(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Last time I checked Terry G wasn't exactly tall. SMH!
Is that the best he could come up with? Wack.

BTW that's my ring tone tongue
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by kings112(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
If they like let dem kil them sef.
Tomorow u wil see them on stage perfomin
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by moshoodn(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
So Terry G knacked MI akpako on twitter. . . Thats cute.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by itiswell1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thats their problem
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by sebastinta(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
Bandit C.:

Sorry that i do not speak and understand ''r.etard'' since that seems to be the fad now. You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves telling me that typing like that should be accepted. Also, diminutives in english language are seen as a complete word not a butchered word e.g saying ''movie'' instead of ''moving pictures''. So sorry, you cannot school me on that. No wonder the quality of nigerian graduates is on all time low. Oh and if common sense is understanding gibberish, then let me remain silly *spits*

IGNORANCE!!!!!!!! its a free world, u can type how u like as long majority of Nigerians ll understand it. so wats d problem here

and y the *spits* if i may ask undecided
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
sebastinta:

IGNORANCE!!!!!!!! its a free world, u can type how u like as long majority of Nigerians ll understand it. so wats d problem here

and y the *spits* if i may ask undecided

Ignorance to point out a certain ''cancer'' that is eating up online forums these days right? People use the excuse of being on the internet to cover up their poor ability of typing simple english words, sentences and phrases. Some even type ''you are'' as ''your'' and claim that they are afterall posting online. I can understand somebody from a non-english speaking country typing like that but a nigerian, who is enlightened enough to use the internet? Please spare me that c.rap because there is never a reason to type like a r.etard and try to give it a funky name like ''text diminution''. Anyway to each his own and i'm done here.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by sebastinta(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Bandit C.:

Ignorance to point out a certain ''cancer'' that is eating up online forums these days right? People use the excuse of being on the internet to cover up their poor ability of typing simple english words, sentences and phrases. Some even type ''you are'' as ''your'' and claim that they are afterall posting online. I can understand somebody from a non-english speaking country typing like that but a nigerian, who is enlightened enough to use the internet? Please spare me that c.rap because there is never a reason to type like a r.etard and try to give it a funky name like ''text diminution''. Anyway to each his own and i'm done here.

lolzzzz grin
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by zealot4me(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
kelz88:

Last time I checked Terry G wasn't exactly tall. SMH!
Is that the best he could come up with? Wack.

BTW that's my ring tone tongue

abi ooo

i dnt even knw d meaning of song sef ****juz imagine*** AKPAKO , mtchewww werin be d meaning sef SMH 4 Nigerian musicians undecided
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
Terry G is obviously an unstable man and i don't see why he should be taken seriously.  grin
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by demmy8: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians Please Vote this picture to put our name on the world map. To vote click on this Facebook link and click "like" under the picture. Thanks for the love of our fatherland, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=a.309159345777365.93310.127636357262999&type=1&theater
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by humblebee: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
mig007:

Terry G is obviously an unstable man and i don't see why he should be taken seriously.  grin

straight A
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]TERRY G HAS NEVER BEEN THE MOST POLISHED PERSON APPEARANCE WISE OR IN COMMUNICATION. HOWEVER NA M.I FIND TROUBLE HERE,

WETIN CONCERN M.I. CONCERN AKAPKO? 

THE PROBLEM WITH M.I IS THAT HE LIKES TO SHOOK HIS MOUTH IN WETIN NO CONCERN AM

THE BEEF WITH KELLY HANSOME WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IF HE HAD SIMPLY NOT MENTIONED K.H IN THAT HIS SONG "FAST CARS"

NOW HE IS MENTIONING TERRY G ON TWITTER undecided

NEGRO MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS NA BECAUSE YOU DEY LAGOS YOU DEY RUN YOUR MOUTH, COME MY AREA MAKE BOYS KPONSS YOU (O BOY SEE KPONSING), MAYBE THEN U NO GO DEY TALK PASS YOURSELF AGAIN angry

[/size]
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Martiyu(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is Nairaland not UI
@poster, w@ do u mean?
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by seedord247(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Martiyu:

This is Nairaland not UI
@poster, w@ do u mean?

Ask your school for refund if you can't understand he meant.

@Topic

Terry G is Corect shey the Guy no be dwarf.

and to those people ranting what's terry G singing . . It actually means you don't know what they call music.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Sike(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
See who's talking? What is significant betweet the two?? Mtchew! Nunsense.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by cynthiafred67(f): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
mig007:

^^^Seconded
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by sweetguy10(m): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2011
Good , serves that short black man right . What makes him think he could question whatever other artiste do ? thinks he is the biggest thing that ever happened to the rap world in Nigeria . Terry G should ask him what Anoti Anoti Elele Means ,short , wack, Hyped ugly , lips-turned-dark-by-weed mother fucka
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by LagosBoi2(m): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2011
make we run opinion poll now, MI go see say naija gbadun Terry pass am and you can even judge from NL, You don't need to school in Cambridge to understand Terry grin , terry is made in Nigeria and for Nigerians.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^Seconded
OBJECTED!
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Bandit C.:

Bandit C.:

now you're getting frustrated ugh? Hehehe relax boy, USE THE SPACE BAR. Get some fresh air! It wouldn't have mattered if u remain silly, nobody actually took u serious. Sorry! *sniffs*sniffs*
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2011
zealot4me:

abi ooo

i dnt even knw d meaning of song sef ****juz imagine*** AKPAKO , mtchewww werin be d meaning sef SMH 4 Nigerian musicians undecided
i'm sure u understood perfectly, the meaning of 'anoti anoti alele', shey?
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by bjstardom(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2011
The question mi asked terry g was nt supposed to cause quarrel, thr must be sumtin wrong!
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by BoOOosHBoy: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2011
because of somone else' problem
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
na dem sabi, e concern the 2 of them
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
you worrying yourself because him called him a dwarf grab a seat, your popcorn and can coke and listen to ACTION MOVIE 3 as M.I's reply, then await Terry G's Akpako 2.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by osasp(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
igbo boy:

[size=14pt]TERRY G HAS NEVER BEEN THE MOST POLISHED PERSON APPEARANCE WISE OR IN COMMUNICATION. HOWEVER NA M.I FIND TROUBLE HERE,

WETIN CONCERN M.I. CONCERN AKAPKO? 

THE PROBLEM WITH M.I IS THAT HE LIKES TO SHOOK HIS MOUTH IN WETIN NO CONCERN AM

THE BEEF WITH KELLY HANSOME WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IF HE HAD SIMPLY NOT MENTIONED K.H IN THAT HIS SONG "FAST CARS"

NOW HE IS MENTIONING TERRY G ON TWITTER undecided

NEGRO MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS NA BECAUSE YOU DEY LAGOS YOU DEY RUN YOUR MOUTH, COME MY AREA MAKE BOYS KPONSS YOU (O BOY SEE KPONSING), MAYBE THEN U NO GO DEY TALK PASS YOURSELF AGAIN angry

[/size]

guy shush
in the song 'fast cars', anyone with half a brain would have noted that m.i wasn't exactly insulting kelly handsome
its just a case of ignorance, as is the case with terry g
he simply stated the obvious. abi u know wetin apako mean?

illiteracy is a f.ucking disease
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Easyhaque35: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
Na wa 4 dem both Terry G & MI,what dey think dey re doing.U pple must get dem,dey just proof superiority,dey re just disturbng us ,na we make dem believe dey re important both (nothing & somebody).Are dey 4et Anikulapo,majek &daddy shokey mention view. cry
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by mrofficial(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2011
Terry G don knack M.I akpako for mouth ooo. grin
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by dumodust(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Terry g= nobody
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2011
osasp:

guy shush
in the song 'fast cars', anyone with half a brain would have noted that m.i wasn't exactly insulting kelly handsome
its just a case of ignorance, as is the case with terry g
he simply stated the obvious. abi u know wetin apako mean?

illiteracy is a f.ucking disease

polished eediot sharap there

apparently K.H is not M.I's buddy that he took offense to be mentioned in his song, I am not here to defend whether it was insulting or not. It is simple if we are not close like that keep my name out of your mouth.

Wetin concern M.I concern Akpako? Maybe terry g should ask him what does loopy crew mean? undecided

Na curiosity kill the cats #oversabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Boobs! Meet Cossy Top 3 Challengers (pics) / Runtown Replies Record Label, Calls Them "Small Rats" / The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.