Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter (15625 Views)

Meet The World Sexies Dwarf On Social Media / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by osasp(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
igbo boy:

polished eediot sharap there

apparently K.H is not M.I's buddy that he took offense to be mentioned in his song, I am not here to defend whether it was insulting or not. It is simple if we are not close like that keep my name out of your mouth.

Wetin concern M.I concern Akpako? Maybe terry g should ask him what does loopy crew mean?  undecided

Na curiosity kill the cats #oversabi

musicians reference each other without having to be close man
some have made a career out of it - the game
that didnt come across as an insult, kelly turned it into something else and got ethered
even with terrys situation, m explained that he genuinely wanted to know what it meant,
apako master turn am to another thin. . . this is why igbo is illegal
go and sit down abeg.
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2011
osasp:

musicians reference each other without having to be close man
some have made a career out of it - the game
that didnt come across as an insult, kelly turned it into something else and got ethered
even with terrys situation, m explained that he genuinely wanted to know what it meant,
apako master turn am to another thin. . . this is why igbo is illegal
go and sit down abeg.

there are references that have unmistakable meanings and those that can be interpreted either way

-The game feat keyshia cole- " Ice cube is my favorite rapper y'all cant tell me nothing", now that is clear as water infact icecube go like am

-M.I feat wizkid- "kelly hansome is handsome, i tell him when i see him, but if i want a man e would be keke or D1, that line sits on the fence as e can be perceived as strokings/yabbings.

Like i said earlier weting concern M.I concern Akapko? Aproko

I can see say na GRA u for grow so u just like to dey shook ur mouth for matter anyhow, abeg go chop chicken
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by osasp(m): 3:31am On Nov 14, 2011
you just said it yourself - 'that line sits on the fence '
the whole concept of that song is implying that the girl in question doesnt go for the good or better guys but for the best.
its not a secret dat keke or d1 are richer than k.handsome, then again, he's not implying that kelly is broke
just stating the obvious
same thin applies here
you tell me, what is akpako?
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
osasp:

you just said it yourself - 'that line sits on the fence '
the whole concept of that song is implying that the girl in question doesnt go for the good or better guys but for the best.
its not a secret dat keke or d1 are richer than k.handsome, then again, he's not implying that kelly is broke
just stating the obvious
same thin applies here
you tell me, what is akpako?

didnt your bible tell you say God detest a person that sits on the fence, a person that is neither here or there,

if you are like me and a traditional man, then you will detest a lukewarm person as well, i like osama because he didnt hide his hatred for infidels at least we knew where he stood.

Are you one of those people who are scared to take a stand? If M.I is beating around the bush with that line like you imply then the guy na fake guy cos he no ge mind.

You ask me wetin be akpako? My response be say e no concern me, if Terry G do correct song I jam am, M.I do correct song I jam am, if K.H do correct song I jam am too. Afterall my name no be amanyi, Abaga nor Orji so so all i'll support is music and not personal beef or personal issues
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by osasp(m): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2011
igbo boy:

didnt your bible tell you say God detest a person that sits on the fence, a person that is neither here or there,

if you are like me and a traditional man, then you will detest a lukewarm person as well, i like osama because he didnt hide his hatred for infidels at least we knew where he stood.

Are you one of those people who are scared to take a stand? If M.I is beating around the bush with that line like you imply then the guy na fake guy cos he no ge mind.

You ask me wetin be akpako? My response be say e no concern me, if Terry G do correct song I jam am, M.I do correct song I jam am, if K.H do correct song I jam am too. Afterall my name no be amanyi, Abaga nor Orji so so all i'll support is music and not personal beef or personal issues

really? you are bringing God into this?

you know what never mind, i don't expect you to get it
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2011
osasp:

really? you are bringing God into this?

you know what never mind, i don't expect you to get it

phew good riddance to rubbish, bye bye o
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by wbankz(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2012
Bandit C.:

This is just plain terrible. How can one write such awful grammar. I was struggling for minutes to make sense of your post. Please next time, try Igbo or Yoruba 'cause i believe most here would understand you better.
GAaAaaarrrri no gOod ƒσя eyes ˚˚˚°ºH eeya pele
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by periphetes: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] undecided
nigerians love reading meaning to every statement.,TOTAL CRAP..!
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by janeblack(f): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2012
; ;DD
tellwisdom:

But majority understood it. Now where does your problem lye?
I tireoooo I dnt y sum pple lyk makin fool of demslf op he wnt get dis too bt any way is nt 4 dummy I lyk mi bt I luv terry his ma mentor
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by DAVE5(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2012
Hey... Hey... Is he not a dwarf sef?
Wats zo wrong in calling a spade a spade nah?
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
I think that MI and terry G Both acted childish
Re: Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter by Nuelaville: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
sebastinta:

tell him plsss grin
Y dnt u tel him urself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Boobs! Meet Cossy Top 3 Challengers (pics) / Runtown Replies Record Label, Calls Them "Small Rats" / The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.