Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

“this Small Girl Video Don Leak” – Reactions Trail Recent Video Of Mercy Kenneth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Small Girl Video Don Leak” – Reactions Trail Recent Video Of Mercy Kenneth (1535 Views)

Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Small Girl Video Don Leak” – Reactions Trail Recent Video Of Mercy Kenneth by Nigeriacelebs01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30
In this captivating video posted on her Instagram page, the 14-year-old movie sensation takes center stage in a bathroom, standing beneath a refreshing shower.

With remarkable grace, she reveals her skincare routine, starting with the application of skincare soap to her face, a moment that left her fans completely enchanted.

Dressed in a comfortable bathroom robe, Mercy then proceeded to unveil her skincare regimen, skillfully demonstrating the gentle process of applying and massaging the cream onto her face and various parts of her body.

Watch the video here

https://www.nigeriacelebs.com.ng/2023/12/this-small-girl-video-don-leak.html

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Gets Royal Applause, Kneels Before Ooni Of Ife / Nairaland Article In Businessday Newspaper / Current Miss Nigeria, Isabella Ayuk Was Rejected In Last Year’s Miss World Compe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.