Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced (28807 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by israelmao(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30
The people's President unlike INEC-selected president.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Exceed15: 7:36pm On Jan 30
Vischy:
Anybody supporting APC should be checked in the nearest hospital for mental health

Dem plenty for NL.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AMI3(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30
hammer567:

President Bola Tinubu Spent $3.5 Million On Travel In His First 6 Months In Office

TINUBU EXCEED TRAVEL BUDGET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_m8PB8NRY8

That is a great record. He should be a record breaker.
Just within a short time.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by 10mobile: 7:37pm On Jan 30
Obiedun:
Waka waka
Ulcer is real.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Sizwezi: 7:38pm On Jan 30
Penguin2:
Conduct elections one million times and Obi will still beat Tinubu silly and require a Yakubu to shutdown the IREV and conjour numbers for him.

Conduct elections 1million times and all those who voted Obi in the last election will still vote for him. I can tell you authoritatively that Obi has not lost a single supporter; instead he has gained more supporters after it has been confirmed that the brain of their Emilokan is hollow.

Obi is the Daddy of their daddy.

And their daddy will forever live under the shadow of Obi.

Atiku/Obi2027.

Make I see how una wan take rig am.

Nor talk this thing again. It is Obi/ Baba Ahmed. While for pdp it is Atiku / Reno Omokri.

The day Obi aligns with Atiku again, then he should not expect anything from true Obedients and those who want a working country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bobloco: 7:38pm On Jan 30
Zico5:

Inec should declare illegitimate person as the president. I don't blame u, some of u are full of vices that's beyond human understanding. Take it or leave it, Obi can never rule this country.

Who is more Nigerian between Peter Obi and Tinubu?

Peter Obi's ancestry, DNA, age, and educational qualifications are not a subject of controversy. Can you say the same with Tinubu?

Can you beat your chest and say categorically which state Tinubu is from? Can you also say which primary or secondary school he attended?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by phemray(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30
Vischy:

There's an adage that says "A Good Market sells itself"

But he was 8years governor in Anambra why anambrians are not even noticed that he comes home no to talk of coming out n mass to welcome him. If he his in government no one will cheer him anything cos by now he would have messed up everything. His capacity to deliver results was experienced during campaign on how he organized the whole thing and didn't win.
Moreso they tot he comes there to save them not knowing that he was there to camping. Unfortunately he has no party for now only waiting in LP to see where next.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by hammer567: 7:40pm On Jan 30
Bobloco:

Who is more Nigerian between Peter Obi and Tinubu

Peter Obi's ancestry, DNA, age and educational qualifications is not a subject of controversy. Can you say same with Tinubu

Can you beat your chest and say categorically which state Tinubu is from. Can you as well say which primary or secondary school he attended
TINUBU IS GUINEA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by yinkeys(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30
hammer567:

IT WAS NIGERIANS THAT VOTED OBI IN 2023, HE IS MAKING SURE THEIR VOTE IS NOT COMPLETELY WASTED.

IF ANYBODY DONT WANT HIM TO PERFORM, THEY SHOULD DEFEAT HIM IN A FAIR CONTEST IN 2027.

AS A CITIZEN, IT IS HIS RIGHT TO VISIT ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND AS A POLITICAL ACTIVIST, HE CAN BE GREETED BY THE PEOPLE.
There are over 1 million people that voted APC legitimately
My point is that the hardship level would get so bad that in 2027
People would stone APC campaign representatives
Even APC officials would force Obi into power
I just hope it’s not late because the destruction level is close to breaking point
Insecurity, hyperinflation etc
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by bluefilm: 7:43pm On Jan 30
The man I voted for

I will forever be obidient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Adrian9(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30
AcuraZDX:

Pray hunger doesn't put you in a bigger trouble before then. Worry about yourself and not Obi
He's worried about his hope. Don't blame him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by yinkeys(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30
Sctests:

You are yoruba Muslim, stop lying and claiming to be a Rivers man. Bonduru, we don catch you.
Ok what if he’s a Yoruba man so what.
Didnt rivers state vote for Tinubu ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by 10mobile: 7:44pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!
Sorry, you'll be OK some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by saintrow1: 7:45pm On Jan 30
His fellow ibos who are refugees in jos are hailing him, nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SaLongs1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30
Jos City showing up for the right cause!!
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30
I like the fact that he is doing what he would have done has president,visiting,condoling,counseling and commiserating.It tells one thing, the man knows what needs to be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Timothy89(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.

Even though Tinubu hadn't impress yet but obi won't perform wonders in the situation buhari left Nigeria economy

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by KennyG1986: 7:47pm On Jan 30
Peter Obi is the people's conscious. Hate him at your own risk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SaLongs1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30
bluefilm:
The man I voted for

I will forever be obidient
Me too!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Tyche(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30
You should worry more about yourself. He is doing well as you can see.

ElSudani:
The next elections are over three years away. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble before then.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by duduade: 7:48pm On Jan 30
Vischy:
Tinubu's Achievements in 8 months:
- Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Hike in Electricity Tariff
- Hike in University Tuition Fees
- Inflation Doubled
- Kidnapping & Banditry Continues
- Foreign Loan Continues
- Devaluation of Naira Continues
- Poverty & Unemployment Continues
- Public Funds Embezzlement continues
- Lies & Deceptions Continues

Agbado miscreants should blame tinubu for disappointting them shamelessly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You forgot to include

Double Hunger for masses

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bobloco: 7:48pm On Jan 30
hammer567:
TINUBU IS GUINEA

Guinea Conakry or Guinea Pig student of government college in Lagos used to test-run the school four years before it was founded.

Which are you referring to in this context, because he's both

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by 10mobile: 7:49pm On Jan 30
Penguin2:
Conduct elections one million times and Obi will still beat Tinubu silly and require a Yakubu to shutdown the IREV and conjour numbers for him.

Conduct elections 1million times and all those who voted Obi in the last election will still vote for him. I can tell you authoritatively that Obi has not lost a single supporter; instead he has gained more supporters after it has been confirmed that the brain of their Emilokan is hollow.

Obi is the Daddy of their daddy.

And their daddy will forever live under the shadow of Obi.

Atiku/Obi2027.

Make I see how una wan take rig am.
Obi/Atiku yes
Atiku/Obi no

Obi as a spare tire is a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by two12s: 7:49pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!

You agbadorians are an awful dumb lot, you should have asked him to visit Ondo where your mother died last week, nonsense!!
Is he not free to visit wherever he wants ?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by BabaO2: 7:50pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.
You would have given unreasonable excuses and even turned it ethnic victim card thing.
Nothing unusual is presently happening in Nigeria if truly we desire a better Nigeria.
If immidiately after taken over from buhari, the economy became smooth and rosy, that is a sign of packaged economy.
Nigeria has been destroyed since the day agui ironsi forcefully over thrown regional government until now.
Everyone except ethnic bigots knows obi IQ is short of a country's president. If you are crazy of ibo presidency, bring Charles Soludo, then you will know people will vote for competency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bruno3000(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30
Unfortunately, agbadorians will still disagree with you and can even kill to remain in this state of misery and renewed hopelessness.
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Nice2023(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:
The next elections are over three years away. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble before then.

Mind ur business.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Sctests: 7:54pm On Jan 30
yinkeys:

Ok what if he’s a Yoruba man so what.
Didnt rivers state vote for Tinubu ?

You are an expert at deceiving yourself, if you believe Rivers truly voted Tinubu. Even your fellow conc. agbadorians prayed that he fake votes he got in rivers be removed before going to court as it could may complicate their case at the tribunal..

Yinka, use your tongue to count your teeth. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SoNature(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30
BabaO2:

You would have given unreasonable excuses and even turned it ethnic victim card thing.
Nothing unusual is presently happening in Nigeria if truly we desire a better Nigeria.
If immidiately after taken over from buhari, the economy became smooth and rosy, that is a sign of packaged economy.
Nigeria has been destroyed since the day agui ironsi forcefully over thrown regional government until now.
Everyone except ethnic bigots knows obi IQ is short of a country's president. If you are crazy of ibo presidency, bring Charles Soludo, then you will know people will vote for competency

If Igbos president 1 million Charles Soludos, una go still find fault. I sabi una....

No worry - bad leadership go touch everybody. Just make sure you don't Japa from this madness you people brought upon this country.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by MrSly(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.
I fully agree with you. As soon as Tinubu entered naira devalued and kept going down the drain, despite all his noise. The reason is simple, the drainers of Nigeria knew it was business as usual.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War / Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.